Our New Adventure: Book Two (...

By cullentwilightfan

Rose is on the run. Again. Except, this time she's running from Strigoi. And, she has her friends and family... More

Our New Adventure: Book Two (Vampire Academy Sequel Sequel)
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Sneak Peek
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Six

2.2K 59 16
By cullentwilightfan

Hey, sorry I haven't written in awhile! I got preoccupied with school :( Hope you enjoy!

~<3 cullentwilightfan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You do know that staring at your phone won't make her call" Lissa teased

Right after she said that, my phone rang. "Ha!" I pressed answer. "Hello?"

"Is this Rosemarie Belikov?"

I still wasn't used to my new last name. "Yes, ma'am"

"Well, your test results are in--" I cut her off

"Belikov! Get over here!" I yelled. Dimitri ran across the room, and took my hand in his. "Sorry. Continue"

"Your results are in. They came back positive. You are pregnant"

I jumped off my seat, and squealed. "We're pregnant!" I yelled, throwing my arms around Dimitri. I put the phone back up to my ear. "Thank you so much."

I hung up, and stayed in Dimitri's embrace for a while longer. Lissa came over and congratulated us, and I congratulated her. Dimitri didn't understand what I was congratulating her for, so I raised my eye brows at her. She pressed her finger to her lips, and I laughed. Dimitri was a smart man, and he caught on quickly. He pinched the bridge of his nose, and congratulated her. Then, to be sure, he asked her if her and I planned this. After she told him no, he told me to get some rest.

I crossed my arms over my chest. "Are you really going to do this again?"

"Do what?" He looked shocked. I knew better.

"Don't act innocent. When I was pregnant with Erik, you were way too protective! I couldn't even step outside without supervision!"

He laughed. "I was concerned"

I scoffed. "Well, I'm not going to allow you to baby me this time"

He scoffed. "You don't really have a choice. You're outnumbered"

He had a point. God, I hate it when he's right. I groaned, knowing I lost this round. I stomped off to my bedroom, and threw myself onto the bed. I closed my eyes, and fell asleep shortly after. I dreamt about my baby girl and boy running around with Dimitri and I chasing them during winter. Erik threw a snowball at his little sister, and she threw one back. In my dream, my little girl had Dimitri's hair and eyes, but those were the only features that reminded me of Dimitri. I haven't seen that many pictures of me as a little girl, but she reminded me of myself. My first reaction was, Oh God. A little Rose. When I looked around, the snow-covered yard looked familiar, but I couldn't recognize it. But, a familiar figure stepped out the front door, and I knew where we were: Russia.

"You guys are going to get frostbite! Come in!" Viktoria yelled from the doorway

I laughed, and rounded up the little munchkins. As soon as I got them inside, I woke up. But, it was for a good cause. Erik just said "Mama!" He kept saying "Mama" over and over, asking for me. I was so happy, I thought I would cry. But, I didn't. Dimitri had came rushing into the room, scaring me at first. But, when I saw Erik with his outstretched hands, and asking for me, I was glad he woke me up.

"We're going to Russia" Dimitri said abruptly

I raised my eyebrows at him, and laughed. "Not that I don't want to go, but why?"

"I called my mom right after you went to bed. She wants to see us"

"Sounds fun but..."

"But?" he prompted

"I can't leave Lissa in a time like this"

He shrugged. "We can take them with us"

"Really? Have you forgotten we have seven other people with us? There wouldn't be enough room"

"Yes there is. We have a spare room in the attic and one in the basement. Come on, Roza. She wants to see Erik. She's upset she missed his first birthday"

I laughed, and agreed to his plan. He thanked me, and gave me a hug. We sat there for a hour planning this trip. Lissa had scheduled one of her royal jets to take us to Russia in a few days. We were all excited to go to Russia, especially since Olena hasn't seen Erik since my wedding. She was going to come down for Erik's birthday, but that was around the time Strigoi came after everyone. They've almost killed half the royals at this point.

A few days later

I stepped off the plane, holding Erik close to me. His ears had popped when we got to the highest point, and he was not happy. Andre had slept through the trip, even with Erik screaming the whole time. We were greeted by Viktoria, and she gushed over Erik. I let her hold him, and laughed while she tried to get Erik to say "Aunt Vika!"

"He just said "Mama" and "Dada" a few days ago" I told her

She smiled. "I bet Dimka was really happy" I nodded. "You should have seen him when Paul said 'Uncle Dimka'"

I noticed someone was standing in the background, watching Viktoria's every move. I pulled Viktoria aside. "Who is that, and why are they watching you?"

She blushed. "I, uh, got into some trouble at school. They want to keep an eye on me whenever I leave the house"

I nodded, not wanting to know how much trouble she was in. Christian came up beside me, noticing the staring woman to. I told him it was no big deal, and gave Erik to him. Lissa was dragging herself through the airport, still tired. She was struggling with Andre, so I took him off of her. She thanked me, and I ended up letting her lean against me for support. I was majorly worried for her. She is pregnant, but I don't think it would take this kind of toll on her. Christian noticed me struggling with Lissa and Andre, and came over to help. I told him to give Erik to Viktoria, so that I could hand Andre over to him. Viktoria took Erik, and Christian took Andre. I ended up hauling Lissa, which wouldn't be that hard if I wasn't exhausted, through the airport.

"Rose," Lissa groaned. "Take me to the bathroom"

I obliged, and dragged her to the bathroom. Where she puked her guts out. I'm going to have to take her to the doctor. I held up her long hair, and ended up putting it into a bun for her. Of course, that made my hair cascade down, making me have to keep it away from her vomit. After she was done, she went to the sink and washed out her mouth. After she puked, she seemed a little better. She could walk with little support from me, but I knew what she craved right now: Blood. A weird voice in my head told me to offer my neck to her, but I knew I couldn't do that anymore. Especially being pregnant.

Baia had feeders, and I'm sure she can hold up another hour or two. Hell, Christian hasn't had blood in two days and he's fine. Except, he isn't pregnant. Maybe Moroi need twice as much blood when they're pregnant. It would make sense. Dimitri was waiting by baggage claim, carrying most of our bags. Chris came and took Lissa, swooping her into his arms. That movement earned a glare from Christian.

"Don't worry, Sparky. For some odd reason, she chose to spend the rest of her life with you" I teased

"I could say something really mean right now but, for the sake of the children, I will not" He walked away, letting Viktoria show him to the car.

I laughed, and took some of the bags off Dimitri. He opened his mouth to protest, and I glared at him. He knew better than to respond to that look. He sighed, and showed me to the car. We loaded up the car, and headed off for my mother-in-law's house. Anyone could tell Dimitri was happy to be back in Russia.

"Мама не может ждать, чтобы увидеть Эрика. Она создала для него место в подвале." Viktoria said, and laughed. All I picked up was "Erik", "Mama", and "Room".

Before I could ask Dimitri what she said, he responded. "Конечно, она есть. Она знает, что мы только останавливались в течение недели, не так ли? У нас есть достаточно места для всех?" From that, I knew "Stay", "Week", and "Room"

"Да. Главным образом потому, я остаюсь с Николаем в течение трех дней" Nikolai? That was all I picked up. What about Nikolai?

I was done with trying to figure this conversation out. "What are you two saying?! And, what about Nikolai and rooms, and Mama?"

Dimitri laughed. "That was pretty good, Rose. Viktoria said Mama has made a room for Erik in the basement, and that she will be at Nikolai's for three days" It sounded like there was more than that.

"Why are you going to Nikolai's for three days?" I asked. "I thought it was family time"

Viktoria sighed. "It is, Rose. Nikolai's parents want to meet me. That's all"

"Why do you have to spend three nights over there to meet his parents?" Dimitri asked. Good question.

"Can we talk about this later? When I'm not driving?"

Something was up. And, it didn't sound good. But, for the time being, I didn't care. I leaned against Dimitri's arm, and fell asleep. Erik was in my lap, resting his head against my chest. His eyes closed, and so did mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.3K 35
Lynn Patton, daughter of Paula Patton, is a teen who is troubled. She has to deal with having a dead-beat dad, busy mom, bullying, being gay, and an...
233K 4.2K 44
For a fostered kid, Isabel has had a pretty good life. Never had anything to complain about, she loved her foster family in Baltimore and all her fri...
3.6K 90 16
Friends Best friends Fight Stalker What's next on the list?