Dragon and Mage

By ZachRupp

There are two friends,who gain powers with different morals with the same goal in mind. Helping the world uni... More

Chapter 2: Stranded
Chapter 3: Encounter

Chapter 1: Gaining Power

16 1 0
By ZachRupp

It was morning. I was just waking up and going to the shower and when I walk past the mirror I notice something weird. I rub my eyes but I see that my hands have lizard scales that are, pure white like fresh snow with claws. I notice that they go up my shoulder, and almost my whole body is covered in it except, my face, my chest and, abdominal region. I look back into the mirror, and I see that my eyes are more dragon based with a vibrant purple. Also my hair is a a dark grey that an elder person would have. I look at my teeth, and I see that my for k9 sharper than ever. I react in such a way that my hands hit my wings and I trip on something, and I look I see that I have a tail and I see my wings together make twelve feet but, individually they make six feet. I say "oh....shit..." with surprised and scared. I get up from my back and I quickly run to my phone. "Come on. Come on." I say while I start calling my friend. "Dude it's 5 in the morning what's wrong?" My friend asks sleepily. "You need to come over right now!" I tell into the phone. "Dude calm down, what is going on?" He said slightly panicked. "Just come over." I hang up my phone and I sit in my living room waiting.

I hear a car slam and I look out the window. I see my friend walking to my front door. I hear him knock. "Come in!" I exclaim. He walks into through the door and he sees what I've become. "This is what I wanted you to see." He looks at with suprise."Dude you look so awesome. I wish I could be you." I look at him when he said that "Patrick this isn't awesome. I am a literal dragon hybrid." I say this. I see eyes change to a fire red I also see him getting excited but, he starts to hold his stomach and he burps some flame. "What the..." I start but he jumps for joy that he has fire magic. "We need to leave now." I say seriously grabbing Patrick and dragging him outside. "Zach where are we going there isn't a place to hide in the states unless we go to a remote island." I look at Patrick. "That is a great place to hide." I say thinking.

I put my hand out, "We are going to try to find a island and lay low." I say as Patrick grabs my hand I try flying for the first time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 1.7K 25
Princess Bella, the first and only daughter of the famous rulers of the United Kingdom of Auradon, Belle and Beast. The twin sister of Prince Ben, yo...
85.5K 1K 12
Meri nayi nayi shadi hui hai. main 19 saal ki hu. mere sasural wale bohot shareef hai lekin na jane kyu kuch dino se badal se gaye hai.
2M 99.2K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
350K 481 59
⚠️⚠️⚠️just a warning don't read with family around or company⚠️⚠️⚠️ sexual stuff Take your time Read at your own pace Start at the beginning of 2022 ...