The Beautiful Loser (Gene x O...

By SvgarrRvshh

Book 1: Complete Feb 3rd 2019 Book 2: The Beautiful Inbetweener ✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~✓~ Lilith was an averag... More

Chapter 1 ~ A new gang at PDH
Chapter 2 ~ Like a date?
Chapter 3 ~ Kicked out of the house
Chapter 4 ~ Cold food = D E A T H
Chapter 5 ~ No more gang
Chapter 7 ~ I love him Aaron
Chapter 8 ~ Dinner with the Ro'meave's
Chapter 9 ~ Truth ot Dare sucks
Chapter 10 ~ Kidnapped......... again
Chapter 11 ~ Job interview
Chapter 12 ~ The truth...
Chapter 13 ~ I challenge you to the werewolf games
Chapter 14 ~ I can move out!
Chapter 15 ~ The fights
Chapter 16 ~ In a coma...
Chapter 17 ~ Make sure Daniel doesn't challenge Ein again
Chapter 18 ~ She's a smort cookie
Chapter 19 ~ I'm insane!
Chapter 20 ~ Liam's a d**k
Chapter 21 ~ His.......... mate
Chapter 22 ~ I miss my old life (13+)
Chapter 23 ~ The final chapter...
Good bye fans
It's out!

Chapter 6 ~ Kidnapped

7 0 0
By SvgarrRvshh

The teacher walked into the classroom.

"Alright students. Take you're seats and let's get on with the role." He said.

The teacher did the role and didn't call my name so I raised my hand.

"Yes?" He asked.

"You didn't call my name." I answered.

"*sigh* What is it?" He asked.

"Lillith Lycan." I sighed.

"Ah! There it is, all the way at the bottom under delinquents." The teacher said.

A white haired green eyed boy came up to me.

"So you're the girlfriend of Gene's that Dante told me about. He was right, you are hella cute. Too bad you're taken am-I-right?" He said.

"You are a disgusting specimen of man." I replied

"The names Travis Valcrum." Travis replied.

"Nice to meet you Trashvis." I replied.

"It's Travis."

"Trashvis?"

"Tra-vis!"

"Trash-vis!"

"T-R-A-V-I-S Trashvis! Dangit!"

"Hah! Got you Travis!"

"Whatever."

The bell went and everyone left.

As I was walking to my first class I was suddenly pinned to the wall.

"Eek!" I squeaked out.

I looked up to see Gene.

"They kicked you out of you're own gang?!!" Gene said.

"It was the rules Gene and it's all you're fault. If it weren't for you're stupid condition I would've been home and I wouldn't have been kicked out. I'm sorry but this fake relationship we had infront of you're family is over. Good bye Gene." I replied and walked away.

Dante suddenly appeared next to me.

"Hey Dante." I said.

"What happened back there?" He asked.

"I broke up with you're brother." I said calmly.

"Why aren't you upset?"

"Because I ended it, not him. I..... *sigh* I cheated on him, a few months ago. I didn't know I cheated until after the date, the guy tricked me into it. I couldn't bare the guilt of still being with Gene after what I did."

"Woah... Did you tell him?"

"No, I think I'll tell him when we get home."

"You should tell him before then, or else he'll yell at you at home."

"Maybe..."

"Well this is my class!"

"Same here!"

We walked in and I saw Gene was in this class. Note to self: Gene is in my art class. I thought to my self. Dante dragged me over to Gene and sat me next to him.

"Hey Gene, I think Lillith has something to tell you." Dante said.

"Not right now Dante! I don't want any drama at school, ok?" I said.

"What is it?" Gene asked.

"Nothing. I'll tell you at home." I replied.

I got a text from my dad. The teacher wasn't here so I texted him back.

"Well, boys, looks like I'll be living with yous for a while." I said, about to cry.

I threw my phone at the ground as hard as I could.

"I've had it with that bastard!" I yelled.

"Woah, you ok?" Gene asked.

"Just peachy! Ya know what? I'm so happy that nothing could ruin my day!" I spat out.

"What's wrong?" Gene asked.

"My dad kicked me out for life! Thats what's wrong!" I yelled.

I picked up my phone and saw that there was a bunch of cracks in the screen.

$~Timeskip to after school~$
*~Gene's P.O.V~*

We had just gotten home and I went to my room. There was a knock at the door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

I heard the door open and close.

"Gene we need to talk, I made up an excuse to Dante about why I broke up with you and I need to tell you it, then I need you to start an argument with me as to why I broke up with you so you're mum and brother believe it, ok?" Lillith's said.

"Ok, what was it?" I asked.

"I told him I cheated and got tricked into it, and that I couldn't bare the guilt of having a relationship with a secret anymore." She answered.

"Ok."

"Alright, argument time."

"WHAT DO YOU WANT LILLITH?!! DO YOU WANT TO BREAK MY HEART EVEN MORE?!!"

"Just let me explain!"

"YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH ALREADY!"

"I CHEATED ON YOU!!!"

"What?"

"I cheated on you! I was tricked into it! I couldn't bare the guilt of lying to you anymore! I'm sorry!"

"Get out."

"What?"

"GET OUT!"

"Fine! Have fun being single!"

Lillith's walked out of my room slamming the door behind her. Damn she's good at acting. I thought to myself. To make it more convincing I started throwing stuff around my room. Suddenly Dante came in and I threw something in his direction.

"Woah! Are you ok?" He asked.

"No, Dante! I just found out that my now ex-girlfriend cheated on me!" I yelled.

"I'm gonna go get mum." He replied.

Dante left and came back with mum.

"Gene sweetie, calm down. Girls will come and go alright? If she cheated then she wasn't as good as you thought." Mum said.

"She was tricked into cheating mum! She didn't intentionally cheat! I just wish she had told me...." I said.

I sighed.

"If you truly love her and she truly love her she'll take you back." Mum said.

I suddenly got a text from Kitty Ro'meave. I picked up my phone and threw it across the room.

"She's staying in the basement until she finds somewhere to live. Her parents kicked her out. She's not staying in the guest room." I said.

"Ok sweetie." Mum said.

I heard two honks and the door bell at once and ran down stairs.

"I've got it!" Lillith yelled.

I heard the front door open and Lillith scream and the front door close. I sighed. Then something clicked, Lillith didn't come back in. Shit! Aaron's gonna kill me! I thought to myself. I heard a car screech down the street. I went to the front door and opened it, there was a price of paper on the ground so I picked it up.
It read the following:

Dear Gene,
If you ever want to see Lillith again then meet me at the park under the bridge with $100 by 10:00PM tomorrow or else we kill her.
- Lillith's kidnapper's

I gasped.

"Mum I need 100 bucks, now!" I yelled.

"Why?" Mum yelled back.

"Lillith's been kidnapped!" I yelled back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

200K 4.5K 67
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
215K 1.1K 199
Mature content
254K 5.8K 57
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc