Girl Next Door (Dave East)

By lilbandrunner

K'Ari is forced to move back to New York with her grandma after being kicked out by her mother and step fathe... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven.
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Finale
PSA

Five

73.4K 3.3K 4.6K
By lilbandrunner

K'Ari

"Nigga what? We coming" Jayda said hanging up in Ant's face for the 3rd time.

It was his birthday, and we were late as always. Jayda got them a room, so i helped her decorate. I just hope they're gonna make me a niece tonight.

We pulled up at the club and got out the Uber.

"Thank you" i told the man and he nodded.

We walked into the club and security was deep. They patted us down before letting us through. Before i could ask where were they i seen Ant on top of a table as a girl poured Ciroc down his throat.

"Cute" Jayda said as we approached them.

"Is that my baaaaby?" he sung getting off the table.

He was already drunk.

"Fucking light weight yo" Dave laughed.

"Not everyone can drink Hennessy like it's water you alcoholic bitch" Ant said to Dave making us all laugh.

"ICE ME OUT! ICE ME OUT" all the girls yelled as Kash Doll played throughout the club.

"Eat me out! Nigga eat me out" i said making Jayda laugh.

"Ok, period" she said.

"Suck my dick! Bae suck my dick!" Ant said making us laugh.

"Can't take yo' ass nowhere" Dave said shaking his head.

"You just mad you ain't got no bitch" Ant said.

"I ain't checking for these hoes" Dave said.

"But you kissed my sis" Ant said looking at me.

"Nigga it was New Years we was fucked up" Dave said.

"Ha, ok" i laughed.

"Oop" Jayda said.

"Fuck that mean?" he asked me.

"You wasn't that fucked up" i said.

"Talk yo shit sis" Ant messy ass said.

"You must think i like yo ass or some" he said.

It wasn't what he said it was how he said it, and honestly he kinda hurt a bitch feelings.

"You don't gotta like me ya homeboy do" i said looking at Meek.

"Ahhhhh! Ya boy tryna smash Ari" Ant laughed jumping up and down.

Dave looked at Meek, and Meek continued to sip on his drink.

"Tuh. He can have you" Dave said.

Ouch. Just as i was about to reply Ratchet Twerk Song by Yvette came on. Jayda & I looked at eachother before she grabbed me. We went to the dance floor.

"Big dicks make me crazy. You try to leave me.. Boy I'm pregnant! You gone stay? Give me that wood?" we rapped.

"Dick so good i started chucking up his hood. ON BLOOD" i said throwing the set up.

Jayda bust out laughing as we twerked. I looked up to see Dave looking at me.

Dave was high as hell, and he looked so good. But he had me fucked up. He wasn't finna front me like that. He continued to mug me as we walked back.

"That's my bih! Shaking ass, posting pictures!" Ant said quoting the song as he grabbed Jayda's ass.

They were so cute.

"Boo" i said to Dave as he took another gulp of Hennessy.

"Girl I'm not checking for you" he said kissing his teeth.

"Then stop staring at me, period" i said.

"Fake ass city girl" he said.

"Fake ass Nipsey Hussle" i said making Ant scream.

"Noooooo! Sis not Nipsey" Ant said falling on the ground.

"Don't play with me" he said.

"And don't play with me" i said.

"You must be mad" he said.

"Mad for what?" I asked.

"You want some Crip drip" he said making me scrunch my face up.

"What?" I asked.

"Dick sis, crip dick" Jayda said laughing.

"Boy it's big 5" i said throwing blood up again.

"Keep playing with me" Dave said snatching my hand.

"What you gone do?" I asked.

He didn't say anything. He just turned his bottle of Hennessy up. I don't know how he drinks that like it's nothing, but i wouldn't mind some Henny dick.

-
I woke up the next morning in a unfamiliar room. I looked down seeing i was in a white tee. I still had my panties on thank God.

Wait.. I recognized this room. I recognized the jersey on the wall. Was i in Dave's room? I remember seeing that jersey when he caught me looking at him the first day i came.

I grabbed my phone before getting up, and going to the bathroom to get myself together. Afterwards i walked down the hall as the front door opened.

"Thought yo ass was dead" Dave said making me roll my eyes.

"Why am i here?" I asked confused.

"You let Meek order you all them damn drinks then you ate on of my damn edibles on the way home. Jayda and Ant went to the hotel, and i couldn't bring you to Ma house like that. You owe me $45 too" he said.

"For what?" I asked.

"You threw up in my shit. I had to get it detailed" he said.

"I'm so sorry" i said feeling embarrassed.

"You look like shit" he said.

"Wow" i said as he gave me a water out the refrigerator.

"Your clothes and shoes in that trash bag by the door. You had throw up everywhere" he explained.

"Thanks Dave, for everything" i said.

"Still owe me $45" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Well i should get going" i said.

"Get yo damn bag" he said.

I grabbed my bag before opening his door.

"Yo" he called out.

"What dave?" I asked.

"I knew you wanted the Crip drip" he smirked.

"What?" I asked.

"You was all on a nigga last night after we left the club" he said.

"Boy bye" i said leaving his apartment.

Embarrassment was an understatement. I walked next door with my bag, and before i could even knock the door swung open to Ma.

"Where the hell you been? Jayda told me where she was. You just been MIA. Why are you in only a big white tee? Who's big white tee? What's in the bag? Why are you bare footed?" Ma asked.

"It's a long story" i said holding my head that was pounding.

"Well i got time. Go shower and clean up, I'll have you some food ready when you get out" she said kissing my cheek.

"Thanks Ma" i smiled.

-
I walked in the kitchen feeling 100x better.

"You look rejuvenated" she said sitting the burger and fries in front of me.

"I feel rejuvenated" i said dancing as i ate.

"So what lil boy got you doing the walk of shame at 1:30 in the afternoon?" she asked.

"Dave" i answered.

"WHAT?" she asked holding her hand over her heart all dramatically.

"Ma you ok?" I asked.

"You kids gone be the end of me" she said making me laugh.

"It wasn't like that. Apparently i got really messed up last night, and he didn't want me to get i trouble so he let me crash at his spot" i explained.

"Did y'all have sex?" She said.

"Ma no" i answered.

"Good because he got that walk" she said.

"What walk?" I asked.

"That baby daddy walk. Your grandpa had the same walk. That's that hood penis" she said.

"Ma! Ok I'm just gonna eat in my room" i said grabbing my plate.

I quickly went up to my room and turned on Love & Hip Hop. This was my time to catch up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 58 1
After Sunny moves away to the city, Kel can't help but wonder how's he doing (originally posted on my ao3: https://archiveofourown.org/works/32372191)
41K 470 20
Theia moves to a new city and after saving herself from love she ends up falling for the neighbour.
22.3K 283 8
My OC Character Isabella and how she and Kevin get on the wrong plane that takes them to New York while their family gets on the plane that takes the...
14 0 13
Abducted by aliens, Karen is soon forced to live in a much harsher environment.