Cowgirl Up Three ✔️

By PalominoDreamtime

COMPLETE ✅ Bailey's epic journey continues. Can she trust Blayze? Can she trust her own heart? Can she get ba... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
I Apologise! Please Don't Hate Me!!
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Zzzzzzzzz
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapfer Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Reader's, Help Me!
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Hey Everyome 👋👋👋
‼️ I need your help!!! ‼️
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
😭💔
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven
Chapter Sixty Eight
Chapter Sixty Nine
Hey Beautiful People!!
Chapter Seventy
EPILOGUE
Book Four!!

Chapter Forty One

640 32 17
By PalominoDreamtime

Huge shout out to @Giggles_s, RachelBaker976 and @BaileySaville4 for your comments on chapter Forty 😍
And THANK YOU so much to those who voted! 💚💙💜

Bailey

I sat back in one of the armchair's of the Visitor's Lounge of the Emergency Ward.
Apparently in this Ward, People spent a lot of time waiting to be able to see their loved ones, so the Hospital had opted to make the waiting time go down a little more easily.
Painting's of Currency Creek in the old days littered the walls.
A three seater lounge, along with a two seater identical one lined the long back wall.
Opposite, on the other long wall, was a refrigerator which held only milk and a jug of water, but visitor's could use it to store things they needed to while they were around.
A bench attached to the wall was beside the fridge, with a microwave on it, along with two jar's of Coffee (one normal and the other decaf), a box of tea jags and two container's of sugar (one white and the other raw) and a small sink and drying rack.
Underneath the bench were cupboards and drawers, which contained mugs, cups, utensils, cleaning cloths and tea towels.
In the middle of the room sat two small table and chairs sets, both able to seat up to four people.
The far end of the room, where I was currently sat, held two armchairs (one of which I occupied) that sat in front of the wall sized window that overlooked the back of the Hospital.
The expanse of land should have been green, but thanks to our relentless Drought, it was little more than dirt, the creek completely empty of water.
Watching the barren scenery, my heart felt even more heavy, yet like a car crash, I seemed to not be able to look away.
My Coffee was growing cold, but that was the least of my concerns.
Wednesday the 5th of April.
Mum's 38th Birthday.
If Blayze wasn't stuck here in Hospital, we'd all be celebrating with Her today.
As it was, I'd been told yesterday that Jaxon had booked a table at the Currency Creek Hotel and they were planning on dragging Me away from the Hospital to have Dinner and Cake with everybody.
I just wished we could spring Blayze and bring Him, too.
But it would probably do more harm for Him than good, with His memory of everybody currently being so frazzled.
"Do you mind if I sit down?"
Blinking my way back into the here and now, I realised that a woman who couldn't be any older than Thirty was hovering near the other armchair.
She had pink hair and wore black rectangle rimmed glasses.
Her clothes consisted of a rainbow coloured tie dye t-shirt and a pair of cut off ripped jeans.
Why was She asking Me if She could use the other chair?
"Go for it."
I encouraged Her, reaching forward to grab my no doubt now cold Coffee.
"Thanks."
She offered Me an appreciative smile and took the seat, cradling a gently steaming mug between her hands.
I lifted my own mug to take a sip and resisted the urge to pull a disgusted face.
Yep.
Definitely cold Coffee.
"Who are you here for?"
Hippie Lady asked Me, precariously balancing her warm drink on her sparsely denim covered jeans.
"My fiancé."
I told her, shifting in my seat.
Her brow turned down, an expression of sympathy on her face.
"I'm sorry to hear that."
She murmured.
"He woke up yesterday."
I informed her.
"But it seem's... in His head He's lost the last six years!"
I croaked, tear's thickening my throat.
I'd spent the night crying on and off, unsure what to think or how to feel.
I was more than glad Blayze was alive and that all was well apart from his lost memory.
But I didn't know how I'd cope if He never remembered us or our Son's.
How was I meant to tell Luka that his Daddy has no idea who He is?
"My gosh..."
Not only did Hippy Girl's hazel eyes widen, but they actually dotted with a shining of tear's.
"That's terrible..."
She whispered.
"I'm so sorry..."
Balancing my almost empty coffee onto the armrest of the chair I was sitting on, I used both my hands to wipe at my own tear filled eyes.
"I'm j-just trying to h-hope it resolves i-itself."
I struggled a little to get my words out.
I cleared my throat and hooked my left leg over the top of my right one.
"Who are you here for?"
I asked, realising She'd asked Me, but I was yet to ask Her.
"My Grandma."
She explained, turning Her gaze down to her warm drink.
"She had a fall last night."
She all but whispered.
"I'm her Carer."
She explained, lifting her gaze back up.
"I'm sorry to hear that."
I apologised.
"I hope She's okay."
She nodded quickly.
"She should be just fine. They're in that whole process of checking her from head to toe, y'know?"
I smiled weakly and nodded.
"I'm Isla, by the way."
She removed her right hand from her mug and stretched it towards Me.
"Bailey."
I returned, giving her hand a shake.
She smiled softly.
"Nice to meet you Bailey."
"Likewise."
I replied, taking my hand back.

Blayze

My heart was nearly exploding inside my chest as I waited for Her to process what was sitting in front of her.
She was the only one dressed up, wearing a white dress that I'd never seen before.
I'd merely showered and changed out of the clothes I'd worked in all day.
We were just sitting at Home, enjoying a quiet meal together.
But it felt right.
The ring seemed to have been burning a hole in my pocket for ages!
To Me, She'd have been just as beautiful if She'd been sitting there in a t-shirt and pair of track pants She'd borrowed from Me!
I was usually pretty good at waiting.
But this wait?
I wasn't sure I was going to cope.
Bailey sat, staring at the dessert bowl in front of Her.
Grace's cooking lessons from way back when, was the only reason I knew how to cooking style drawing, but I wasn't at all confident I'd done a decent enough job of it.
The Girl sitting in front of Me quite literally meant everything to Me.
The only ones that could equal Her, were Tameron and our own unborn Child.
But there Bailey sat, staring at the dessert in front of Her as though She didn't even know where to begin.
She was always a bright Girl, so surely She was what was sitting in front of Her?
"Bail's?"
I prompted Her, my heart literally hammering against my ribs, trying to make it's way into my throat.
She listed her gaze from the Dessert plate and looked over at Me.
Her blue eyes widened to nearly double their normal size.
Suddenly She squealed, like I'd seen her do when a fist sized, fluffy Huntsman crawled across Her hand.
She was ten year's old when I'd first seen that reaction out of Her over a Spider.
I'd had to laugh my arse off.
That same Bailey would get pitched off her Pony and growl about it when She sat on the seat of Her jeans in the dust.
She'd also stick her hands into a green slime filled trough without even grimacing.
But a spider shuffling its way across any piece of her skin?
Hell hath no fury like Bailey Grace Harley in that instance!
Before I could even think to reach forward to catch the flying dessert plate, it had landed on our lounge room floor.
Well... that kind of wasn't how I'd wanted that to go.
The sound of the Dog's licking at something made both of us look off to the side.
"Hey!"
Bailey cried, launching off the lounge to push Zeus and Zuke away from the Dessert plate.
"No!"
She scolded.
My whole body was literally burning.
She hasn't fucking answered!
Does that mean She's not ready to do this?
She always seemed like She was...
"Bail's?"
My voice came out as something strangled and unfamiliar.
I was completely and utterly fucking tied up in knot's here.
I already knew without a doubt that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her, maybe even needed to.
But as a Couple, could we come back from this if She wasn't ready for us to get Engaged?
Wiping at her face, Bailey turned back towards Me.
Feeling like my entire body was shaking, I eased myself down onto the wooden floor as well.
My hand that held the ring was definitely shaking.
Bailey managed to mostly pull herself together, though her blue eyes definitely were still glittered with tear's.
Well I'm glad one of us could pull their shit together.
I'd never felt so fucking nervous.
Not even climbing on board a Bull in the chute at a Rodeo.
Not even when Bailey had told Me She was pregnant.
"Ask Me."
She insisted, just the hint of a wobble in her voice.
Ask her?
What the hell was She on about?
"I already-what?"
I asked, more than confused.
I asked the damn question plain and simple on that Dessert plate!
She studied it for what felt like six months!
She shuffled forward on the floor so that her bare knee's brushed against my denim clad ones.
"If you want this, then ask Me."
She insisted, her face and tone completely serious.
I was pretty positive I might just lose my Dinner.
For most of my life I'd never thought I'd be doing this.
Fine.
If She wants to be asked...
I dropped my gaze to the shining ring that I held clutched between my thumb and pointer finger.
There'd been hundreds of rings in the 'Engagement' section.
This was the fourth one I'd seen and I'd known it was the one, even though I'd humoured the sales lady by looking through nearly fifty more.
I sucked in a deep breath, like the kind I take before any event at a Rodeo and lifted my gaze to once again meet Bailey.
"Bailey Grace Harley... will you marry Me?"
The silence that ensued between us made Me want to crawl into a fucking hole and die.
Just when I was about to throw myself to my feet and run, Bailey shifted up onto her knee's and reached to hold my face, tear's streaming down her cheeks.
"Yes."
She croaked, her voice thick with emotion.
She leaned forward and pressed her lips to mine.
My whole world seemed to tip on its axis for a moment.
I felt light headed, trying to keep up with what was going on.
Did She just-?
She pulled back, staring at my face while her eyes shone with glistening tear's.
"Heck yes!"
She declared.
Thank fuck!
This time when She kissed Me, I lifted my hands and gently cupped them around the back of her head, my heart exploding in my chest like New Years Eve fireworks.
I snapped my eyes open, my heart pounding inside my chest as I woke up, taking in the scene of the Hospital room around Me.
Slowly easing myself up into a semi sorting position, I breathed in deeply and exhaled slowly.
Bailey Grace Harley.
The love of my life and my god damn Fiancé.
Resting back against the headboard and pillows, I closed my eyes, giving myself a minute.
Like magic, memories flooded my brain, images of the last twelve year's flowing through, playing against the back's of my eyelids like a slideshow.
Quinton being abused by his first owner.
Pig Hunting for the first time with Isaiah and Lukas.
Azlan's tiny, neglected Puppy form fighting to stay alive in a hessian sack on the roadside.
Decking Bailey's arsehole Father, whom I'd once looked up to in the Rodeo world.
Moving into the two bedroom cottage at Harley Crest.
Buying Jackaroo.
Buying Zeus.
Buying Rowan.
Finding out about Tameron being my Kid.
My world shifting when I kissed Bailey for the first time.
Buying Aviator.
My world literally changing when Bailey and I made love for the first time.
Bailey telling Me we'd fucked up and She was pregnant.
Reconnecting with my Mother.
Isaiah's heart attack, which rocked the dynamics of the Farm for quite some time.
Bailey and I becoming official.
Losing Quinton.
Running into my Father at Deni.
Bailey and I getting Engaged.
Bailey Graduating High School.
Luka being born at Home on our lounge room floor.
Joining the Rodeo Hall Of Fame in Warwick.
Bailey telling Me She was pregnant again.
Us finding out this time it was Twin's.
Our Engagement Party and Emma showing up.
Bailey's accident at the bridge.
Brodie and Dale's Birth.
My Teenaged Nephew showing up out of nowhere.
Learning Madison was in fact not dead.
I slowly opened my eyes.
While I felt like I was missing something important, there was one thing on my mind first and foremost.
I have to find Bailey.
I sat up properly, tossed the knitted blanket off my legs and swung my legs over the side of the bed and pushed myself off the stupid, uncomfortable bed.
I had no idea where my t-shirt was, but thankfully I was already wearing jeans, so didn't have to worry about getting dressed.
Without giving the bed a glance, I made for the door.

Bailey

"You're a what?"
I asked Isla, feeling my eyes widen.
She giggled, sounding more like a School Girl than a Grown Lady.
"A Dress Maker."
She explained.
"Particularly for Wedding's!"
She grinned!
Wow!
I shook my head.
"I have no idea how you do it."
I denied.
"Wedding Dresses are terrible!"
"What makes you say that?"
Isla asked, tipping her head to the side.
I pointed a finger towards my own chest.
"Trying to plan a Wedding, remember? I'm having no luck finding a damn dress that even interests Me, let alone that I want to try on."
I grimaced.
"When's your Wedding?"
Isla queried.
My heart squeezed almost painfully inside my chest and I tried hard to fight off the tear's that wanted to consume Me.
I opened my mouth.
"The twenty-seventh of next month."
Isla snapped her head towards the entrance to the room, but my entire body spun right, my veins igniting and my heart picking up a hammering pace inside my chest.
Just inside the doorway stood Blazye.
His disheveled raven hair was brushing the white painted frame of the doorway, because He was taller than a lot of people.
I could see the white of a bandage in stark contrast against the black of his hair.
He was missing a shirt, his perfectly imperfect golden tanned skin, with the odd bruise and scar blemish on display and his muscled chest, abs and arms showing, but not obnoxiously.
A pair of faded stone wash jeans hung from His hips, various holes through the knees.
His belt was nowhere to be seen.
Normally you'd catch Blayze in Cowboy Boots, but today his bare feet, the skin significantly paler than his face, arms, hands and even his torso, stuck out from the bottom's of the jeans.
Hold on a god damn...
'The twenty seventh of next month'.
That was Blayze's answer, not mine.
I'd been preparing to inform Isla the date was set for the twenty seventh of May, but ultimately it would depend on if Blayze remembered.
I launched myself out of the armchair and sprinted across the length of the room.
I was well aware Blayze had only four days ago sported a decent head injury, but Doctor Legend had assessed Him himself and declared that He'd passed the physical examination with flying colours, so I threw myself at my favourite Man, throwing my arm's up to wrap them around his neck.
Blayze caught Me, wrapping his arms around Me tight and pulling our front's flush.
While tear's rolled hot and free from my eyes, Blayze buried His face into the side of my neck and breathed in deeply.
"Y-you r-remember?"
I croaked, my traitorous voice struggling to work properly.
He squeezed Me a little more tightly.
"Can't get ridda Me that easily."
He murmured, his lips brushing the sensitive skin of my neck.
I couldn't help but shiver.
Can't get ridda Me that easily.
Did He not understand that the situation had actually almost taken Him from Us?
From Me?
I didn't want to let go of Him yet, but I knew it wasn't fair to expect Him to keep holding Me up when He'd woken up from sever head trauma yesterday.
Sniffling like a Toddler who'd scraped their knee's, I forced myself to release my monkey grip on His neck.
With just barely trembling arms, He helped Me down to my feet, His gaze immediately locking on mine.
"I remember everything."
He declared.
Uh oh...
"E-everything?"
I pressed two fingers over my lips.
His eyes darkened, the green dominating the blue more than usual as He stared at my face.
Only now did I remember the tape across my nose and the hideous image that was actually my reflection when I risked a look in a mirror, thanks to the dark bruising around my eyes that looked even worse than a bad makeup job.
Shit.
I didn't want Blayze seeing that!
But it was clearly too late.
He slowly raised His hands and as his fingertips brushed against my jaw, I tried hard not to flinch.
I knew He had no intentions of hurting Me, but if His hands wandered any higher He would hurt Me, because my face was still so sore.
"Keon is dead when I find Him."
He all but growled, his tone low.
"No!"
I wrapped my hands around his wrists, unable to even close my grip properly, because my hands weren't big enough.
"This has to stop!"
I didn't want to cry anymore, but could already feel the tear's pooling.
"Yeah but by the looks of it, He broke your nose, if not almost."
Blayze gritted, his jaw clenched.
I stepped backwards, out of His touch even though most of Me wanted to wrap Him up in another tight hug.
"And Doctor Legend told Me himself that it will all be back to normal before the Wedding!"
I informed Him.
Surely He can let this go and we can focus on what's important.
I.e; Our Babies, His recovery and the impending Wedding.
"Bailey..."
He gritted, his jaw clenched tight.
"There's pieces to this that you don't understand."
"So tell Me."
I encouraged, spreading my hands.
He clenched his jaw and averted His gaze.
"I can't."
I folded my arms under my chest.
"We're getting Married next month."
I reminded Him.
"There shouldn't be any secrets between us."
His gaze flashed back to mine, lit with an emotion fuelled fire.
But I couldn't read his front running feeling.
Was it anger, or fear?
"You really wanna know?"
He asked, one eyebrow quirking up.
Yes.
No.
I don't know!
"Tell Me."
I whispered.
There was no guarantee's His new's wouldn't knock Me for a six.
But we couldn't have secrets.
Not anymore.
Blayze's gaze lifted to look over my head, probably taking in Isla and the elderly Lady that were also in the room.
"Let's go somewhere private."
He muttered, turning his gaze back down to meet mine.
Uh oh.
"O-okay!"
I croaked, my heart squeezing.

Blayze

It more than royally sucked that we had to get down to the heavy stuff so soon.
How the hell was I meant to tell Bailey about the pieces Hunter had let slip while He was busy trying to torture Me?
I paced the floor of my supposed Hospital room, wanting to rake my hands into my hair, but well aware of the bandage covering the stapled and stitched gash on my head.
"Blayze! What is it?"
Bailey squeaked her tone full Of anxiety.
I turned around.
She sat on the edge of the bed I'd been using, her boot covered feet propped on the frame at the edge of the bottom of the mattress and her hands covering her jeans clad knee's, her beautiful face pinched with nerves.
"The... accident... that nearly... killed you... and Brodie and Dale..."
The words felt like steel on my tongue.
Bailey's face paled and I wanted to take the words back.
I sure as hell didn't want to continue.
Feeling like I'd chunder, I turned away.
"Forget it."
I muttered.
I couldn't do it to her.
"Blayze tell Me."
She whispered.
I didn't want to.
But how could I not?
There was every chance She would call the Wedding off though.
"They thought..."
I swallowed hard, clenching my fists at my sides.
"It was my car."
I swear somebody lodged a knife into my heart and twisted it.
Silence.
I closed my eyes.
She probably well and truly hates Me now.
"I kn-knew it w-wasn't an a-ac-cident."
The tear's in her voice and the strangled hiccup quite literally tore at my heart.
I wanted to go to her.
To hold her tight.
But she probably didn't-
Inch my inch, my body locked up.
My mind spun, like a gear box trying to select the next gear.
She.
Knew.
It.
Was.
No.
Accident?
I spun around.

Bailey

The look on Blayze's face should've scared Me.
But I knew He'd never hurt Me.
And my mind was too busy spinning.
I'd thought these psychotic people were trying to get at Blayze by going through Me.
But...
They were literally going for Blayze and had just got it wrong?
My stomach churned.
"You knew?"
The two whispered words were like a gunshot to my gut.
Wrapping my arms around my waist, I lifted my head and stared at Blayze.
He looked... ready to kill someone.
"W-when we were h-here for the T-Twins' checkup."
I swallowed hard, tear's burning my eyes and my throat.
"Wh-when I went t-to the toilet I..."
It shouldn't be this hard to tell Him the rest.
Hunter was clearly already on His shit list and I knew that Emma was too, for knowing Tameron was never His kid and keeping that information from Him.
"Yeah. I remember that day."
Blinking against my tear filled eyes, I watched Blayze's stoic face.
"You scared the fucking hell out of Me, not for the first time in your life. So explain."
His words shouldn't feel like an accusation, but they definitely did.
I dropped my gaze to the shiny Hospital floor.
"I c-came across E-Emma and H-Hunter talking."
I explained.
Silence.
Biting into my bottom lip, I slowly lifted my gaze to watch Blayze.
His expression was so well composed that you'd think He was an Actor rather than Overseer of a Sheep And Cattle Station in the middle of nowhere.
Clenching His jaw, He nodded, His blue-green gaze focused on something over my head.
"Figures."
He muttered.
"Can't we just let this go?"
I asked Him, wiping my cheeks with my hands.
"Hunter's in Police Custody at the moment and we haven't heard from Emma."
"But I need to find out why they've done all this."
Blayze insisted.
I closed my eyes.
Although I wanted Him to let it go, deep down I knew He wouldn't until He got answer's.
Slowly opening my eyes, I attempted to straighten my spine.
"Well you probably won't get answer's until you're discharged. The Cop's have Him in the Riverston cell's."
"Good."
Blayze nodded his head.
"Coz someone's gonna have to stop Me from killing that little fucker."
I winced.

"He's got his memory back!"
I informed Mum, my phone pressed firmly against my ear as I made my way back towards the Visitors Lounge of the Emergency Ward.
The girlish squeal that erupted from Mum's end would have made Me cringe if I wasn't so deliriously happy myself right now!
"Oh thank god!"
Mum exclaimed.
"What's going on?"
I heard a chorus of voices from Mum's end.
"Blayze has His memories back!"
Mum explained.
Relieved and excited cheers went up on Mum's end and my heart warmed inside my chest.
"Oh Baby that new's is just amazing!"
Mum stated.
"Bailey?"
I blinked, realising Mum was talking to Me.
"He's about to have a shower."
I explained.
"Then Doctor Legend will check on Him and hopefully He'll be discharged soon."
"I wonder if He'll be able to come for Dinner?"
Mum mused.
I shrugged, even though She couldn't see Me.
"I wouldn't see why not. He seem's to be doing pretty well."
"Heath was due to be heading out there soon, so I'll get Him to bring some clothes for Blayze, yeah?"
Mum offered.
"That would be great."
I nodded.
"I'm not sure if He's getting let out today, but hopefully He will be."
"Well let Me know what happens."
Mum requested.
"But I'll bring a change of clothes for you, too. For Dinner tonight."
"Okay. Thanks."
I agreed.
"Alright I'll let you go so you can organise what you have to."
Mum stated.
"Alright. We'll see you guys this evening!"
I told her, unable to hide my smile.
Thing's were finally working out.
"Yes. See you tonight Baby."
I could hear the smile in Mum's voice too.
"Love you!"
"Lobe you too."
I assured her.
"Bye."
"Bye."
She bade.
I pulled my phone from my ear and ended the call.
One middle aged man sat at the far end of the two seater lounge.
Other than Him, the Visitor's Lounge was empty.
Deciding it was time for another Coffee, I pocketed my phone and crossed the room to flick the kettle on.

"Is everything alright with your Fiancé?"
I pulled my gaze off the dry pasture behind the Hospital, to find that Isla had returned.
"He's doing well."
I told her, shooting her a quick smile.
"Just showering and having Doctor's fuss over Him before we find out when He can come Home."
She nodded, reclaiming the armchair opposite mine.
"Any new's on your Grandma?"
I asked her.
She shot Me a return smile.
"She's doing well, thankfully. They're planning on moving her down to a standard Ward this afternoon or this evening."
Well that was good news!
"I'm glad to hear it."
I told her; truly meaning it.
"So, how many dresses have you looked at?"
Isla asked, twisting to face Me.
I sighed, my shoulders deflating.
"Ton's."
I explained.
"I gave up trying them on after I reached having tried fifty and none of them worked for Me."
Isla tipped her head to the side, her expression thoughtful.
"So what kind of style did you have in mind?"
I grimaced.
"Does it make Me terrible if I say I have no idea?"
She laughed!
I felt a blush warm my cheeks.
Isla shook her head.
"Honestly, You're definitely not the first Bride to feel overwhelmed by it."
She explained.
"I think many Bride's feel like their dress will make or break the Wedding."
I swallowed nervously.
Because that didn't put any pressure on Me or anything!
"If I had to write a list..."
I mused.
"I think first and foremost I want something that people wouldn't expect."
I couldn't help but smile.
"I live on a Farm."
I explained.
"I don't dress up much."
Isla nodded.
"And it would need the freedom for Me to be able to get on a Horse, because Blayze and I have discussed it and the Horses are definitely going to be in the ceremony."
Isla's hazel eyes seemed to sparkle.
"I love it when animal's are included!"
I shrugged.
"Our Dog's and Horses are Family."
Isla nodded.
"In short..."
I sighed, slumping in the armchair.
"I have no clue what kind of dress could tick those boxes."
I muttered.
Isla slapped her hand down against the fake learner covering on the arm of her chair.
"How about we exchange our details and you leave it with Me?"
She asked, raising her brows.
What the?
I shook my head.
"There is no way I could ask you to do that! Your Grandma's in Hospital and you're her Carer. We only have until the twenty-seventh of next month!"
"Trust me. Right now I need the distraction."
Isla shot Me a slightly lopsided smile.
"I can't guarantee I'll come up with anything you'll fall in love with, but I can at least give it a go."
Well...
Maybe...
"How... much... are... your... fee's...?"
I asked, wearily.
She waved a dismissive hand.
"Right now you're saving Me from boredom! We can discuss money if I come up with anything that blows your mind!"
She grinned.
This seriously sounded too good to be true!

"Here."
I rolled my eyes, reaching up to straighten the collar of Blayze's shirt.
"Why'm I dressin' up to leave the bloody Hospital?"
He grumbled, letting his arms hang at his sides.
Stepping back, I patted his chest.
"A shirt that's not plaid doesn't count as 'dressing up', Babe."
He frowned.
"Yes it does."
"We've got Dinner for Mum's Birthday, remember?"
I asked, raising a questioning eyebrow.
"That's why we're putting a little effort in."
I gestured to Him, where He wore a green shirt, with the sleeves rolled up to the elbows, all button's except for the first two done up and a pair of hole and stain free dark blue, almost black jeans, then to myself, where I was actually wearing the dark green dress Mum picked out for Me.
"We're going to a Pub, aren't we?"
He asked, raising a questioning eyebrow.
"Yes."
I nodded.
"Then a t-shirt and any old jeans would be fine!"
I gestured pointedly to myself and raised an eyebrow.
"Are you complaining?"
With one step He closed the space between us and wound His arms around my waist.
"Nope."
He denied, bending down to steal a kiss.
"Ewe."
I snapped my gaze to the door, but managed to keep my lips locked with Blazye's.
"Fuck off Jax."
Blayze muttered against my lips.
I couldn't help but giggle, ruining the kiss even further.
Taking a step back from Blayze, I looked towards the room's doorway as Jaxon walked in.
He was dressed well too, for once, wearing a black button down shirt, also with the sleeves rolled up and a pair of new looking stone wash jeans rather than band t-shirts and worn jeans.
"Glad you're back with us, man!"
He declared, giving Blazye a hearty clap on the back.
"Thanks."
Blayze replied, giving Him a shoulder bump.
"We good to go?"
I asked Blayze's Cousin/Mum's Fiancé.
"How should I know?"
He returned, raising a dark brow.
"I was just told I had to come get you two."
"Then let's get out of here."
Blazye turned on His heel and headed for the door.
"You signed the paperwork, yeah?"
I asked, tagging along after Him.
"Yes."
He agreed.
I frowned.
"But you've still got that name band thing on your wrist."
"You always do when you leave Hospital."
Jax remarked, falling into step with us.
"I'll borrow some scissors on the way out."
Blayze told Me.
"How are Luka, Brodie and Dale doing?"
I asked, looking up at Jax as we approached the Reception desk.
"Good."
He nodded, a smile tugging his lips.
"I'm bettin' they'll be super happy to see you two."
"Can I help you?"
A brunette receptionist asked, rising out of her chair.
"I need to borrow some scissors."
Blayze explained.
The worker looked from Blayze, to Jax, to Me.
"He's been discharged."
I told her.
"But we need to get the name band thing off His wrist."
"Your name?"
She asked, turning her focus back to Blayze.
With a roll of His eyes, He extended His right arm towards Her, which had the plastic bracelet thing around the wrist.
She sank back into her office chair and tapped briskly at the keys of her keyboard.
The seconds ticked by as She scanned the computer screen.
"Here you go."
Finally She grabbed a pair of scissors from the desk and reached up to give them to Blazye.
I rolled my eyes.
Took her long enough?
Smiling, Jax shook His head.
Blayze managed the scissors with only slight awkwardness using his left hand and soon there was a satisfying snap as the tool cut through the plastic wrist band.
The wrist band fell to the floor.
Blayze handed the scissors back to the Receptionist and I ducked to grab the wrist band and bin it.

The Currency Creek Hotel was an old style building, made out of stone.
On the inside the carpet was new and dark blue.
"Can I help you?"
A blonde dressed in the standard waitress black t-shirt and skirt asked as Blayze, Jax and I approached a desk labelled 'Please Queue Here'.
"We have a table booked under the name Zane Rowan."
Jax stated.
The waitress slipped back behind the table and checked Jax's suggestion on the lit screen of an iPad.
"Right this way."
She grinned at us and turned, gesturing for us to follow Her.
"What's with the Zane?"
I hissed, giving Jax's side a nudge.
Zane Rowan was Blayze and Jax's Grandpa!
"And do you think We'd have gotten any peace if I'd said Jaxon Rowan?"
He whispered back.
Right.
To most people Jaxon Rowan isn't their Fiancé's Cousin and their Mother's Fiancé.
Jaxon Rowan is a Nationally renowned Music Heartthrob!
The Waitress didn't have to show us the rest of the way, because I'd know my Family anywhere!
Grandma and Grandpa were easy to spot from right across the room.
My Brother's, Sister's and Cousin's were entertaining Luka.
Brodie and Dale were sitting on Mum and Aunty Bridey's lap's.
Uncle Lukas and Heath were chatting, while Peyton cradled Tatum in her arms.
I slipped past Blayze, Jaxon and the Waitress and all but ran to the table nearly filled up by my Family.
"Happy Birthday!"
I exclaimed, wrapping Mum up in a hug from behind, over the back of her chair.
She squealed and tried to turn around in her seat.
I realised it was Dale in Mum's lap just before my Darling Little Boy's gorgeous little face lit up and He reached for Me.
A Mum with a Baby doesn't get to do her greeting rounds alone anymore.
Without skipping a beat, I grabbed Dale from Mum, gave Him a kiss and a squeeze, then propped Him on my hip to continue my round.
An impatient squeal from across the table showed Me Brodie reaching for Me as well.
Have Twin's, they said.
Mentally I rolled my eyes.
Dale propped on my left hip, I leaned down to kiss Grandpa's cheek.
"Hello Pa!"
"Hello Darling!"
He replied, giving Me a squeeze.
"Hey Gramma!"
I greeted Her too, working my way around Grandpa's chair to give Grandma a kiss as well.
"Blayze!"
Now Baby free, Mum jumped out of her chair to tackle Him.
"Happy Birthday."
Blayze told her, returning her hug.
"Thank you!"
She chirped, grinning from ear to ear.
"Hey Aunty B!"
I greeted my Aunt, leaning down to give her a kiss as well.
"Hey honey!"
She replied.
Brodie's little hands tangled in my hair as He attempted to get himself into my arms.
"Hold on Bubba."
I crooned, scooping Him into my right arm.
"You right?"
Aunty Bridey asked, raising a questioning eyebrow.
I wasn't sure I'd manage a Twin on each hip for too long.
But you couldn't exactly tell a three month old Baby 'wait your turn for Mum's attention'.
I sent Aunty Bridey a wink.
"I'll manage! And if I can't, Blayze can take 'em!"
She threw her head back, laughing.
"Hey Princess."
Uncle Lukas greeted.
"Yes Daddy?"
Amara asked, twisting around on her Dad's knee, her attention drawn from the colouring in page She'd been focused on.
Uncle Lukas shot Me a wink and ruffled Amara's dark brown hair.
"Love you."
He told the eldest of his two Daughter's.
Amara grinned!
"Love you too!"
She turned back to face the table and began colouring again.
Uncle Lukas turned his focus back to Me and my juggling act.
"Hey Uncle!"
I greeted, leaning down to kiss his cheek.
"Hello again."
Heath greeted Me, his blue eyes dancing.
"Hey!"
I greeted Him back, moving around the back of Uncle Lukas' chair.
I'd seen Heath earlier, at the Hospital, but out of habit I leaned down to place a chaste kiss on His cheek.
"Hey Peyton!"
I greeted, making my way around the back of Heath's chair.
"Hey!"
She offered Me a smile.
"You're lookin' well!"
She meant well, but Her words reminded Me about how hideous my face currently looked.
"So do you."
I told her, offering Her a quick smile and making my way around Her chair and to the Kids' end of the table.
"Hey everybody!"
I greeted my Sibling's and Cousin's.
"Hi!"
Talon, Jace and Lily greeted.
"Hello!"
Izac, Taj, Hazel and Bindi chorused.
"Mummy!"
Luka exclaimed, standing up in His chair.
I felt my eyes widen.
The last thing I needed was for Luka to fall, while I had not only my hips, but my arm's and hand's full with His Brother's!
And now the sixteen month old Boy was also reaching for Me, wanting a cuddle.
"Luka, honey-"
I tried.
A warm hand gently caressed the small of my back.
I looked up to find that Blayze had caught up to Me quickly for being the guy who had just gotten out of Hospital.
I'd been expecting my Family to hold onto Him for longer.
"I'll get Him."
He told Me.
His hand left my back and I instantly missed it.
Dale squealed.
"Babe?"
I called to Blayze, who'd taken just two steps.
He turned back around.
Dale strained forward, His little arm's reaching for His Dad.
It took Blayze one step to be close enough to take Dale.
My left side rejoiced!
Of course Brodie then leaned forward, outstretching His arm's as well.
With a smile, Blayze tucked Dale against His right side and scooped Brodie into His left arm.
My arm's felt free!
"Mummy, Daddy!"
Luka shouted, stamping his feet.
Blayze's lips twitched, His blue-green eyes dancing.
"I ain't no octopus!"
He declared.
With a roll of my eyes, I made my way around He and the Twin's and reached over the back of Luka's chair to scoop Him up.
"Mmmmm!"
Luka declared, getting closer and closer to Me with His face, His lips pressed firmly together.
I closed the space between us and kissed His lips.
"Mwah!"
We declared together as we pulled back.
Luka wound His arm's around my neck, giving Me a squeeze.
Then I felt Him lift His head, focusing on something behind Me.
He strained up, like He was trying to reach.
"Mmmmm!"
He stated again.
Oh.
Blayze's turn!
I turned around and moved to stand in front of Blazye, hoisting Luka up so He could get closer.
Blayze shot Me a glance, His eyes dancing and leaned down to kiss Luka.
"Mwah!"
Luka declared, grinning from ear to ear.

Vote and Comment, beautiful people 😍💚💙💜🤗

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 58.1K 35
❝ You deserve the love you keep giving to everyone else. ❞ - The first emotion to fill Victoria Hunt when she was told about her father and step moth...
249K 5.4K 19
April and Rose have always been the good girls. Still virgins at age 19 and still hadn't had a boyfriend or their first kiss. They have always been u...
85.6K 2.7K 73
They're finally together, but Bailey and Blayze's hurdles aren't over just yet! Read on to find out how they keep battling the storm that's known as...
23.8K 1.1K 39
Elizabeth went through a tragic accident. Trying to be independent and doing everything she always did ended up being next to impossible. With her be...