Sad Imagines (All the boys Yo...

By TheSweetEscapee

Boys You've Fallen For More

IM TRYING MY BEST TO UNDERSTAND YOU // HARRY STYLES//
YOU ARE SCARING ME //PETER PARKER/SPIPERMAN (TOM HOLLAND)
RUMORS //PETER PARKER (TOM)//
DO YOU PROMISE// ISSAC (TEEN WOLF) //
JEALOUS // NOAH CENTINEO
IM NOT GONNA LOSE YOU // LIAM (TEEN WOLF) //
PROMISE// SCOTT MccALL (TEEN WOLF) //
HUMAN (ETHAN DOLAN )
I LOVED YOU // PETER PARKER (TOM HOLLAND)
2:00AM // JUGHEAD (COLE SPROUSE)
A/N
HE'S NOT A MONSTER (Kol Mikaelson) (Jeremy Gilbert)
JEALOUS (Kol Mikaelson)
DIARY (Harry Styles)
JEALOUSY // Percy Jackson
A/N
BACK// Scott Mccall
Back Part 2// Scott Mccall
Back part 3// Scott Mccall
Back part 4// Scott Mccall
Back part 5// Scott Mccall
Back part 6// Scott Mccall
Back part 7// Scott Mccall
Back part 8// Scott Mccall
She's.... Everything// Nate Archibald
CHEATER// Harry Styles
Cheater part 2// Harry Styles
Cheater part 3 // Harry Styles
Bye// Grayson Dolan
My... our shirt// Harry Styles
My... our shirt part 2// Harry Style
My... our shirt part 3// Harry Styles
My... our shirt part 4// Harry Styles
Possessive// Theo Raeken
It's always been you// ETHAN DOLAN x Grayson
Club Fights // KJ Apa( Riverdale)
Bet// Ethan Dolan
Home// Ethan Dolan
Prank// GRAYSON DOLAN x Ethan Dolan
Dirty little secret// Ethan Dolan
Fight of jealousy // Issac Lahey (Teen Wolf)
Romeo and juilet...// Jeff Atkins (13rw)
Secret Girlfriend// Jeff Atkins (13rw)
Clubhouse// Scott Reed(13 rw)
Bryce :/ // Scott Reed
Bruised// JUSTIN FOLEY x montgomery
Books :) // Joe Goldberg
Jealousy// Zach Dempsey
Cheater // Theo Raeken (TEEN WOLF)
Cheater part 2// Theo Raeken
'The Perfect Relationship'// ALEX (13rw)
Screamer// Cameron Dallas
study? // Jughead (Riverdale )
Say it!// Jughead
Say it! part 2// Jughead
Imprint // Paul (twilight)
A//N
ITS ALWAYS GOING TO BE HER// HARRY STYLES
ITS (NOT) ALWAYS GOING TO BE HER PART 2 // HARRY STYLES
IT'S NOT HER PART 3// HARRY STYLES
BACK PART 9// Scott McCALL
CHOOSE// JACE HERONDALE AND ALEC LIGHTWOOD (SHADOW HUNTERS)
A/N
left // Stiles Stilinski
left part 2 // Stiles Stilinski

IF THAT'S WHAT YOU WANT(Theo/ teen wolf)

1.8K 13 0
By TheSweetEscapee

The whole Pack was sitting around in Scott's living room, just hanging out.

Lydia and Stiles were sitting on the couch, snuggling and watching tv. Malia and Scott were on the floor, Scott's head propped up with a pillow while Malia's head lay on his stomach.

I was sitting on the other end of the couch, when Liam walked into the room with two sodas, which he previously said he was going to the kitchen to get. He handed me one, a charming smile on display. I wrap my hand around the cold can, water condensation on the outside of the drink dripping off.

"Thanks," I say while giving him a genuine grin.

"No problem. Anything for you." He smirks at his statement, before plopping down on the carpet in front of me, his body situated between my feet and his back leaning against the couch.

I smile slightly, getting a whiff of his amazing smelling hair. "Dunbar, did you start using a different shampoo?" I ask.

He looks up at me, his teeth tugging at his bottom lip. "Yeah, just for you, Cupcake," he responds.

Around me, Liam always seemed to get a sudden boost of confidence that he didn't have with the others. He always seemed so sure of his words, his flirting radiating of a steady balance of humbleness and cockiness.

I hear a muffled growl across the room that startles me the tiniest bit. I look up to the chair pulled out from the dining room, noticing Theo staring wickedly at Liam, his eyes glowing every few seconds.

I'm confused by his behavior, not understanding the sudden tension filling the air. Obviously everyone notices it, especially Scott and Malia as they tense, probably sensing Theo's chemo signals. Lydia catches on, shaking Stiles gently to get his attention. But, they all stay silent just watching the interaction.

This action isn't proving Theo's case to anyone, as we recently allowed him to start hanging around us more often. Me being the main person who pushed for his inclusion. Maybe it was only me who saw him as a good person in the inside.

Lydia and Malia said my judgement was clouded by how Theo and I had a sort of friends with benefits relationship. Every once and a while, we would hook up, nothing too crazy, just a make out session or what not at parties and such, but I honestly did think he was a good person, whole-heartedly and I wouldn't be swayed otherwise.

Liam looks up at Theo, his left eyebrow quirking upwards, puckering his lips. He suddenly grabs my bare leg, planting a kiss on my knee. Um, what?

I'm so confused by this action, unable to form any words as Liam crawls up onto the couch, pulling me into an embrace.

"Liam," I muster to say into his shoulder. "What the hell are you doing?"

He maintains his hold on me, somehow creating more contact than the previous embrace. I stiffen, knowing how everyone's eyes were on us. I try pushing away, finally understanding what was happening.

He was marking me.

I hear a growl again, but this time not muffled and definitely closer than before.

"Let go," Theo growls. I shift to see him standing behind Liam with his legs wide apart, in a stance that says not to fuck with him.

Liam eventually loosens his grip, so I slip out, pushing off of the couch. I look back, seeing the two boys' eyes flashing.

I feel hands grip around my hips, pulling me towards them. I look over my shoulder, glancing at Theo giving me a look that I can read and respond to in a moment. The look asking if I was okay, my response being the quick nod of my head.

Theo nods back sharply, before pushing me behind him, growling at Liam, his sharp teeth forming.

Scott grabs my forearm, pulling me until I'm in Malia's grasp. He then walks forward, standing between the two childish boys.

"Guys," he says calmly, always the mediator, "Can we at least try sorting this out without ripping my mom's sofa again? She was pissed last time."

Normally, the two boys would back down at the sight of Scott, knowing when defeat was defeat, but they edged on, both still giving one another death stares and growls for days.

Liam lunges past Scott, but Theo's quick reflexes push him away before his claws can reach him.

"Bad move, kid," Theo mutters, before swiping a claw at Liam's face, scratching his cheek barely.

Liam retaliates, throwing a fist at Theo's nose, then gripping his right leg and dragging it back so his body slams into the ground. I wince, my hands automatically raising up to cover my mouth.

Theo shuffles up, wiping the blood off that's now dripping from his nose. His tongue flits out, over his lips, glancing in my direction, then charging forward. Liam's body going limp as Theo slams him into the wall. Liam's arms reach up and he starts scratching and scraping at his face and chest. Theo' claws also trying to reach his opponent.

Now, I fall to the ground, my eyes going wide. This was escalating way too quickly for my liking, the wounds becoming more severe than any Pack fight had ever gotten.

"Scott, do something," I shout. He looks at me, nodding his head in determination, his eyes turning red.

He rushes over to Liam and Theo, grabbing Theo's grey sweatshirt and throwing him back, placing a strong hand over Liam's chest in order to keep him from moving.

Malia runs over to Theo, holding him back as well. After a few seconds of utter disbelief, I shake out of it, my feet taking me in between Liam and Theo.

They both look at me, how anxious they are showing through their body language, their eyes watching my movements intently.

Liam's body deflates, as my feet act on their own, my body crashing into Theo's and pulling him against me.

Malia steps back and Theo wraps his arms around my waist. I pull away, my hand grazing under his nose at the crimson red liquid.

"What have you gotten yourself into?" I ask, my lip quivering. I knew he would heal, but it still pained me to see how he flinched as I inspected his wounds. My hand hovered over the cut on his lip, then to the one on his chest, then his neck, and then to his arm.

For a flash of a second I looked over to Liam, Scott attending to his wounds. Liam was already healing, but as I continued inspecting Theo's wounds they weren't healing quite yet. The scratches from Liam must've been significantly deeper.

"Can we go somewhere more private?" He whispers. I furrow my eyebrows in concern, nodding my head slowly. He pulls me toward the staircase, our retreating forms slipping out of the room unnoticed.

We make it to Scott's bedroom. I go into his room, sitting down on his bed and tucking my hands underneath my thighs.

Theo peers out the door, then closes it virtually noiselessly. He takes a deep breath, then walks over and sits right next to me.

I turn my body to face towards him as he pushes his hand through his messy hair, an almost unnoticeable wince as he does the quick movement, but it doesn't go unnoticed by me.

My hand reaches out, sliding on top of the one on his knee, squeezing it against better judgement of me.

He flashes a small smile, before his lips go back into a straight line, his expression becoming serious.

I roll my bottom lip under my teeth, subconsciously playing with the bracelet on my hand that I'd been given by Scott for my birthday. Of course, it was filled with wolfsbane.

Theo notices my uneasiness, this time, his hand squeezing my own and me offering him a small smile.

"So, what did you want to talk about?" I ask, curiosity getting the best of me after we've been sitting side by side for almost 6 solid minutes in silence.

"Okay," he huffs, "I'm not really sure how to put this in words, but you know how we've been sneaking around and you know... stuff."

I nod my head, hoping this wasn't heading in the direction I thought it was going. "Yeah, I've really enjoyed those moments," I say truthfully. Even if I was lying, he would've been able to tell by my heartbeat. Or maybe not, due to how fast it was going just by being in a room alone with him. I kind of loved how he had this effect on me. Kind of.

"Well," he rubbed his hand behind his neck, "I want to stop doing that."

I felt a pang in my chest and I tried my hardest to keep my face unreadable as he said those words. Even though it was only a small fling, I thought he had real feelings for me and my heart broke that he didn't want me anymore. But, I didn't want him to see how much a sentence could affect me, so I just nodded gently.

I started to stand up, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Okay," I whispered. "If that's what you want, then-"

I felt a strong grip on my wrist andI looked down at Theo's beautiful blue eyes, his pink lips parted. He pulled me back down onto the bed.

He brushed his hand against my cheek, causing me to close my eyes and revel in his touch, ignoring how he basically just told me he didn't want anything to do with me anymore.

"Y/N," he murmured, "I think you're interpreting this situation all wrong."

I raised my eyebrows, more confused than I was earlier. "How am I supposed to interpret you breaking up with me even though there's nothing to break up with?" I ask, starting to feel tears well up in my eyes. I told myself I wasn't going to show any emotions, but everything inside me felt like it was crumbling.

"That's the point," he said, smiling.

How the hell could he be smiling.

"Y/N." He gripped onto my hands with his own two, his thumbs brushing against the soft skin. My gaze fell down towards the action. "I want to make whatever we are, more official."

My tongue skimmed over my lips, my nose crinkling, wondering if I had heard right. I pulled one hand out of his grip, pinching the skin on my arm. What?

"What was that for?" He asks, worry in his tone. "Are you trying to hurt yourself?"

"I... was just checking if this was- real. I guess, it is," I say, half shocked and half anxious.

I hear him chuckle quietly. Theo's hands cup my cheeks, his eyes boring into mine, making me fall into the ocean that was his eyes. "Of course this is real. If it wasn't then would you be able to feel this?" He questioned, a millisecond before his lips were mine.

He pulled away, my hand reaching up to touch my lips which tingled in the most amazing way possible.

"I felt it," I whisper, mostly to myself.

"Y/N, I hope you feel the same way, but I know that this was just supposed to be a fling but- I just... really like you. And I want more."

I smile so brightly, half aware of how my cheeks burn at the tugging sensation. "Theo, fuck, yes... I'd love to go out with you," I respond enthusiastically.

"Really?" He asks, doubt filling his voice.

"Completely."

He smirks before pushing his lips up against mine again, pulling me onto his waist. "Are you sure this doesn't hurt?" I ask, concerned that I was causing him pain; the last thing I wanted to do.

"No, fuck, no. All I'm thinking is... God, I can finally call you my girlfriend." He smiled devilishly before attacking my lips again, with a desire and ferocity that took me by surprise.

His lips moved along with mine, our tongues fighting for dominance. "Babe," I murmured, a whimper coming from him at the word. "We should... probably go... back downstairs."

"Uh huh," he muttered, between kisses that were slowly moving towards my neck. He sucks especially hard at one spot, making me lurch forward into him.

"Come on," I whisper, starting to not even believe my own words.

"Just a few more minutes."

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162 0 18
read to find out
21.9K 511 55
"𝘑𝘢𝘤𝘬𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥, 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘦, 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶"
10.8K 222 18
You think you know your stan? That's funny.