introvert⎬B.E.

By betraitor

all my life i've been afraid to step out of my comfort zone, do the unordinary.. that was until she showed... More

𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
15
16
𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐡
17
𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞, 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
18

6

7.5K 210 170
By betraitor

˗ˏˋᴸᴵᵛᴱ ᴸᴵᵀᵀᴸᴱˎˊ˗

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

billie and i are currently sitting in my fresh, gray- colored, new leather- scented car.

my mom had an interview to attend which left me and billie with my new ass car.

"i'm warning you, i haven't driven since we lived in seattle." i raise my eyebrows at her giving her a facial expression that pretty much said "bitch you better prepare yourself".

"i-" she pauses.

"i wanna show you this cool place. let me drive instead." she says.

"oh, okay." there was no point in arguing.

we get out and switch seats. i sit back and put my seatbelt on.

"wait there's one more thing." she hops out of the car for the second time and takes the roof off the car.

"wh- girl you better drive so careful." I raise an eyebrow at her.

she puts her hands up in surrender. "of course i fucking will."

"so where are we going?" i ask.

"it's a surprise moni." she replies.

"you and you're surprises... i should start calling you mystery girl." i laugh.

"what can i say? i love a good surprise. and I'll have to say no to that 'mystery girl' thing." she laughs along.

"bil it is." I point my index finger at her clicking the roof of my mouth.

"you already fucking know!" she yells.

"shhh! people can hear you." i say looking around.

"c'mon live a little mamas."

mamas? never heard that nickname before. but i'll admit... it made my heart flutter a lil... nah, she's my best friend. i'm gonna forget everything i just thought.

"i am living." i say sarcastically.

"i want you to shout out something at the top of your lungs." she says.

"like what?" i ask.

"just yell your name."

"no."

"why, don't wanna embarrass yourself or sum?" she asks laughing.

"pretty much."

"you'll probably never see half these people again anyway."

"point made." i say.

"how 'bout this. if you yell 'my names moni' i'll take you to your favorite place to eat."

"deal."

currently we're being stopped by a red light, as soon as it turns green the cold wind encounters our bodies again.

"ready?" billie asks.

"sure."

i stick my head out "my names moni!!" i yell bursting out of laughter and partial embarrassment.

i get a couple of shocked glares from people walking on the sidewalks and people driving their cars. i instantly slide down in my seat, trying to hide myself.

billie pats my leg. "wow, didn't actually  think you had the guts to do it."

"well i guess you thought wrong."

"guess so." she laughs.

"i believe we have somewhere to go to after this secret place." i smirk.

"where's that?" she asks.

i gasp. "billie, don't be serious. y'know where."

"i'm only teasing." she whines.

"how about-" i try to think of someplace, something i'm in the mood for.

"ooo!" i shout.

"how about the cheesecake factory." i smile.

"that's okay with me." she replies

"we're almost to the secret place. i'm gonna need you to cover your eyes ma'... and no peeking!"

"m'kay." i place my hands over my eyes.

the car started to wobble so i'm guessing it's off, on the side of the road. we drive around for what seems to be at least eight minutes and then billie finally parks the car.

"okay open you're eyes."

i take my hand off from my face and eagerly look around.

"the carnival!" i gasp, grinning.

"yea, this was one of my favorite places as a kid and probably still now."

we leave the car and start walking to the entryway. i stop for a second and look up at the ferris wheel. billie kept walking but quickly noticed i wasn't beside her anymore. she turns around and runs up the me grabbing my hand.

"c'mon, the carnival won't come to us." she drags me along.

"where are we gonna go first?" i ask.

"bumper cars?" she says, waiting for my opinion.

"sure." i smile.

"are we going in one car or separate?" i ask.

"separate bitch, you're going down." she giggles, sticking her tongue out at me.

"bring it on." i dramatically let go of her hand and flip my hair.

billie silently gasps and put her hand on her chest. the guy in charge walks up and opens up the gate. he lets in us and a few in a we all get into our bumper car.

of course billie had to be extra and get the one exactly across from mine. this bitch has no idea what's coming. i buckle up and then step on the gas. billie comes flying into my direction and i quickly swerve out of the way. she turns around and follows me. i try to swerve out again but a couple of idiots are blocking my way. her bumper car speeds up and as soon as i look behind me, she bumps into me and i jerk forward.

the whole rest of the experience consisted of us chasing after each other and bumping into others while doing so. we went on a couple of small rollercoasters. played ring toss and the other activities at the stands. we both ate french fries along with cotton candy which turned our teeth blue. she whips out her phone and hold it in front of us to take a picture.

"say 'blue teeth'." she giggle.

"blue teeth." she snaps a picture and smiles down at her phone.

billie grabs ahold of my hand and drags me someplace... i don't exactly know yet. i soon realize that she's taking me to the... ferris wheel! oh shit. i start to freak myself by looking up at it and thinking about how high it is. but like billie said earlier 'live a little.'

the line wait wasn't as long as i thought it'd be. we're soon the sixth and seventh people in line. the people who run this big ass machine soon let the people in front of us on the ride. sadly there was a seat left for us and we've yet to be seated. they crank the lever and our seat levels down with the ground.

"step on in." the lady says.

billie lets me in first and then slides next to me.

"buckle up." they lady adds.

we both put on our seatbelt, I pull on it as much as i can. the tighter the better. the lady then pushes down the bar so it keeps us in and then closes the side door and locks it.

they man by the lever cranks it and we soon go up. i squeeze onto billie hand, tighter the higher we go.

"scared?" she softly asks.

"most definitely." i reply

"don't be, we're definitely safe in this thing." she reassures me.

"i've been on this so many times. i don't even have enough fucking fingers to count the amount."

i look down at all the people walking around all the lights lit up. as gross as a carnival/ fair can seem it really has its pros. the ride ended and i think the trip did too.

"what time is it?" billie asks.

"ten thirteen." i reply.

"shit! it's closing soon."

"we gotta hurry."

she grabs my hand for like the seventh time today and we bolt toward my car. she aggressively switches the lever to reverse and we speed off.

"billie don't you think you're going a little too fast?" i worriedly speak up.

"nah."

i guess i spoke too late.

everything after seemed like it was going by slower than usual, like slow motion was added to my living reality.

"fuck!" billie hollers, slamming on the brake.

"shit!" i hold onto billie as i prepare for what's about to happen next.

✍︎
300 reads!! thank u babes, it means the world. i should be uploading the next part soon. i will say something surprising/ unexpected happens in the next chapter. love you all and have an amazing day/ night!♥︎

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

495K 14.6K 81
a girl accidentally sends something to a number but it seems to be billie,who keeps flirting 🥇: #billieeilish may31.2021
she - b.e By ❦

Fanfiction

31.9K 1.1K 26
you could say.. thoses ocean eyes are dangerous.
153K 4K 32
You couldn't help but stare at her, she sat down calmly and started to look around, when her eyes laid on you.
142K 4.4K 21
I didn't ever think I'd become Billie Eilish's personal bodyguard. Let alone her secret lover. But hell, I was at the right place at the right time a...