druna things.

נכתב על ידי jupjters

things about the precious luna and draco. feel free to request anything you wish. עוד

nighttime.
sadness.
sadness. (part 2.)
he forgot.
i pick you.
gone.
her.
hurt.
her. prt 2.
jealousy.
forever.

writing.

185 2 0
נכתב על ידי jupjters

[edit: so apparently i was bumped down from third? :( it was great while it lasted!

the beautiful hallways lit up with the smiles of the students and professors as all was well for once. draco had been part of the commotion for a while
before slipping away. he found himself walking down a narrow hallway that seemed as if no one had been through it in years. an assortment of classrooms and random door lined the beautiful walls. while in mid thought, draco heard a loud thump and a female muttering which was shortly followed by faint cries. without missing a beat, he grabbed his wand and headed into the room where a small blonde girl laid holding her head. normally he would laugh but she seemed truly hurt and frowned, sticking his hand out to help her up. the smaller girl looked up at his big hand to reveal her soft features. draco spoke softly as he moved down and scooped up the girl. "hello, luna. are you alright?" his voice echoed a bit off the walls as he placed her on his chest, holding her as if she was a bride. "greetings, draco! oh yes, i'm wonderful! i was writing and went to get something when i fell." her words prompted draco to ask the following question. "would it help if i got rid of the pain?" luna nodded quickly and smiled brightly at him. draco took this chance and pressed his lips to her soft ones. he had missed her a lot, it was worth it if they got in trouble.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

264K 19.4K 23
Avantika Aadish Rajawat Aadi, with his fiery nature, adds intensity and excitement to their relationship, igniting a spark in Avni. Avni, like the ca...
304K 10.9K 53
Anhay Sharma:- Cold business tycoon who is only sweet for his family. He is handsome as hell but loves to stay away from love life. His female employ...
241K 14.8K 46
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
584K 20.2K 167
The young lady from the Xue family was talented and beautiful, and married the dream husband at the age of 16. They had a loving and harmonious relat...