BTS Fanfiction Reviews (NO LO...

By UyenNhi0313

My reviews on BTS fanfics. Reccomendations and requests welcome. Mostly books I read, but you may request. E... More

BTS Fanfiction Review
Form for requests
Wi-fi Password : Trashjar
You Are Mine - aalayahupson
Seoulmates - erieunlee
InVisible Hearts - SRT1403
Nobody - Jamless_chimmy14
Warm Heart - trashypriincess
Only in Sleep: Btsandsweatpants
Reboot Program: ggukjeong
NOTICE
Roommate Pact - URANSMIN
Paid Wife - Taerrifanfic
My Demon BabySitter - Atlantaes
The Sarcastic Tutor - May_bornmia
Snow White and the Seven Idols - CaRrRaMeL VaNiLlA
One Mistake Ten Lies - PRNTAI
For those who requested...
NOTICE 2
Upside Down - NourhaneauxToumanion
Another Opportunity
Mafia - Pewlakitty
Tongue Technology - crxwnedjin
Rose, Letter - yoongirius
BTS ONESHOTS - NICKYTHICCY
Update
UPDATE again...
Beside Like a Shadow - Nextlifedreams
NOONA - seoyeonhhoe
PHOTO - seonyeonhhoe
daydreaming - luvyfics
THE END

Daybreak - Beifongg

1.4K 19 2
By UyenNhi0313

By: beifongg

Title: Definitely a good title that got me interested into the book.

Cover: I'm in love with the cover. Only issue I have that isn't really important is the fact that their other books are similar to it.

Plot: This is currently my favorite books so far. I have read so much after this book, and loved many but I LOVE this one. Form the way it was written to the way it was set up. I'm in love with the characters that was made for Yoongi and Jimin. The way this author wrote this book made me enjoy the read. The way they put the full emotion and feelings of how Jimin and Yoongi felt, made me feel as if I was somewhat part of this story even though it was Yoonmin. It set me up and pulled me into the world of "Daybreak". Made me cry, and laugh, and scream at how the characters acted and the way the plot was laid out. So if you're reading this.... thank you.

Recommend?: YES. Please read this book. You will not regret it.

Ending notes: (new)
It's an amazing book, and I am glad I have read this.

- Uyennie!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.5K 1.3K 39
¨i dont like her, ok?!¨ ¨oh you definitely do¨ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
2.3M 170K 43
"α€€α€»α€―α€•α€Ία€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ί α€α€±α€¬α€Ία€α€„α€Ία€šα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€»α€¬α€ΈαŠα€‘α€™α€»α€¬α€Έα€…α€―α€€α€α€±α€¬α€· Royalα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€±α€«α€Ία€€α€Όα€•α€±α€™α€šα€Ία€· ခင်ဗျားကတော့ α€šα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€»α€¬α€Έα€œα€­α€―α€·α€α€±α€«α€Ία€α€»α€„α€Ία€α€±α€«α€Ία€•α€±α€«α€·" "မင်းးး" Zawgyi "α€€α€Ία€³α€•α€Ήα€”α€¬α€™α€Šα€Ή α€±α€α€¬α€Ήα€α€„α€Ήα€±α€šα€¬α€€α€Ήα€Ία€¬α€Έ...
41.8K 946 22
Isang groupo Ng kalalakihan na tagapag mana Ng ari-arian Ng mga magulang nito at groupo Ng kababaihan na anak Ng mayayamang political at may Isang da...
6M 47.5K 55
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...