MY FORTY YEAR OLD BOYFRIEND...

By pammy1604

#Rank 41 in millionaire category Love has no age, it has no barriers.It can be of many forms.Its sometimes v... More

This is life
David
Family
Don
Part 6
George missing
George and David
Boring mummy
The twin towers
Frienship
I won't miss
Is it true?
First visit
Pictures out
Long day
Famous!!
What's wrong?
It hurts
Cant help!
Hugs and laughs
Complications
Never ending
Never ever ending
Its gone forever
Relaxing
Unexpected
Drama
Lets go!
Lets go 2
Let's know each other
Shopping
Shopping2
Trust me
The grandma
Grandma 2
Nonsense
Lets go back!
Love
A new challenge
Something Fishy!
Ashamed
Its over
Bunch of Morons
Tension
Job offer
The stranger
Surprised!
You are a fool!
Guest room
The fight and love.
Cuddles
First time
Sweet companion
Happy!
Shocking
Good for me

Prelogue

236 5 0
By pammy1604

"Angel!, please don't leave me.." David tried to stop, he held her wrist so tight that she struggled to free her wrist from his huge hands.

"No! leave me alone, never have I expected this from you, cheater and liar" her voice croaked "a liar!"

"No! my love, you are mistaken, please give me some time to explain "

"It's all over between us David, please for god's sake, don't expect me to forgive you this time"

"Angelina!, what's your problem huh!, can't you listen for a second " David grabbed her wrist again and pulled her towards him.

Angelina glared at him , they both looked into each other's eyes for a minute, he couldn't take it anymore and dropped her wrist, looking sadly at her, he was out of words, deciding in his heart, she shall know the truth if given some time, he stood there devastated that all his dreams fell apart.

"David!, listen carefully, It's true that I liked you, but not anymore, it's better if you get out of my way, and please don't even dare to contact me or my children in future "

David moved away from the path, looked helplessly in her way as she walked away breaking his heart

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.9K 33
Dumped in an orphanage by her teenage slut mother, adopted at age four and abused with the only sense of safety being at her friend Mary's house unti...
106K 3.6K 44
Carlisle Reed is a millionaire boss of a computer tech company, started by family, passed down to him. On a day off he meets Sophie Green, he is inst...
5.5K 835 39
"Love is the calmest feeling ever. It doesn't makes you restless, instead it gives you peace. As they say, 'aankho ki thandak ban jata hai vo insan'...
378K 12.2K 52
#1 in random (15 Oct 2016) #96 in Romance (1 April 2017) #86 in Romance (25 April 2017) #82 in Romance (13 may 2017) #77 in Romance (29 may 2017) #30...