My Rebel Love (book 2 of the...

By TheCrazyOne99

Years have passed and Ayla is now living with her brother jake. Ayla and Andy are now dating but Jake doesn'... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 4
chapter 5

chapter 3

27 3 0
By TheCrazyOne99

The next day I woke up in a bed, but I wasn't mine it was Andy's. The only way I knew it was his was because it smelled like him cigarettes a little bit of peperment and a little bit of Ax body wash.

I smiled I loved the smell of Andy, not only did he smell good but it was relaxing and made me feel safe.

I curled up with his pillow, only for awhile then I smelled coffee.

I got up and walked down stairs, when I got down there I saw Andy and he was sitting on the couch talking to someone, that someone was Ashley.

I looked down and saw I was only wearing my spaghetti strapped black tanktop with the batman logo on it and my black pj Minnie shorts that had little batman logos on them, oh and to top it off I wasn't wearing a bra and j was freazing.

I felt my face burn red as I crossed my arms over my chest and walked over to the empty leather recliner.

when I sat down I jumped back up.

"well goodmorning Ayla." Ashley said.

I cover my chest with my arms as Andy got up and walked over to me hugging me whispering in my ear.

"Good Morning Ayla." he then kissed me.

"how did yoy sleep?" he asked.

"good, but when did we get to the bed?"

I asked.

"oh late last night I carried you up there."

I blushed as the thought of Andy carrying me hit me.

wasn't I heavy or something.

Ashley cleared his throat.

"so can we talk about something else other you two sleeping together, I may be dirty but I don't like to hear my friend and his girlfriend talk about their amazing night"

I was confused for awhile when he said that then it hit me what it was that he thought we did last night.

"N-no Ashley that's not what happened" I said my cheeks fuming red with embarrassment.

I heard Andy cough as he now got what Ashley thought happened.

"oh" was all Ashley said.

then he asked the most embarrassing question.

"why wont you sleep with him."

my eyes widened with shock and my cheeks bow felt like they were on fire.

"I-I-I"

Andy hugged me then glared at Ashley.

"leave her alone."

Ashley rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"I was only teasing, but seeing how red her face is only proves that she's thought about it before."

I put my face into Andy's chest.

"just leave her alone about it."

"alright whatever."

was all he said then we started talking about something completely different and I was glad.

Later that day Andy and I were having one of our lazy days were we would just sit around and watch Batman movies all day.

I wad laying down on the couch with my head on his lap when he paused the movie, I looked up at him and he was looking down at me.

"do you need me to get up so you can go to the bathroom or something?"

I was now laying on my back looking up at him.

He shook his head.

"no that's not it."

I looked at him now confused.

"then what is it?"

he scratched the back of his neck.

"I'm just gonna come out and say it, whats the real reason you don't want to have sex, I'm not trying to push you into anything I just want to know that's all."

I turned over as I said softly.

"I'm scared."

I turned back over and looked at him, he had a gental smile.

"its alright to be scared it understandable, you could have told me when we first started dating."

I sat up and hugged him, then straddled him and with my arms still wrapped around his shoulders I kissed him lightly on his lips.

"I love you so god damn much Andrew Dennis Biersack."

I said as I pulled away.

"and I love you more then I could ever scream Ayla Marie Pitts."

in that moment I've never felt so happy in my life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
102K 3.1K 25
a paige bueckers story.
214K 13.9K 76
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...