chapter 2

Andy had blindfolded me as we were walking to were ever it was he was taking me to.

" Andy did you really need to blindfold me?" I complained.

"yes." Andy said.

"well are we almost there?" I asked.

"yes, now shush you!" he exclaimed.

finally we made to our destination, I only knew this because we had came to a complete stop.

"alright here it is'

he said pulling my blindfold off and what I saw was more amazing then anything in my life.

"oh my god ANDY!!!" I squealed.

I hugged him.

what he had done was make a beautiful setup with a huge blanket on the grass and then two pillows on the blanket, he also had fire torches up and lit, then I saw what was laying between the pillows, I was a bottle of white wine with two wine glasses next to it.

"so do you like it?'

he asked.

I smiled big and nodded.

"yes of course"

we walked over to the blanket and layed down.

I lay on Andy my head on his chest and my arm wrapped over him, he had his arm wrapped around my waist.

"I love you so much Andy." I said looking up at him then kissed him.

"I love you to Ayla." he said kissing me back. 

The kiss then got deeper and I then felt Andy's hand run up my shirt, I grabbed his hand and pulled away.

"I'm not ready."

"its ok, I can wait."

he said, i hugged him.

"thank you."

then we just cuddled on the blanket under the stars.