The True Love Story // A Supe...

By -_Jammy_-

Lena discovers that Kara, the woman she had immense feelings for (and had yet to admit), was supergirl. But c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
A/N

Chapter 4

3.4K 100 31
By -_Jammy_-

Kara - "Are you busy?"

Lena - "I'm always busy."

Kara - "Good point. I'll be at your office soon with lunch ❤️"

Lena - "I'm so lucky to have a bestfriend like you."

Kara - "Don't worry, I know. (:"

Lena couldn't help but smile at her phone due to the texts from her favourite blonde. Gosh she was so lucky to have her but it truly hurt when she had to say they were only friends.

However, she knew Kara's 'soon' would only be around 20 minutes so she needed to do some work as she also knew Kara wouldn't leave for at least an hour. So Lena sat there and typed away on her laptop - trying to get as much work done as she could.

Lena was so focused that time must have flew by because the next thing she knew Kara was stood right in front of her - she mustn't have even heard her knocking.

"Oh - Kara! You scared me. How long have you been stood there?"

"Only a few moments. I enjoy watching you work though because you always seem so focused." Lara said as she couldn't hide her smile.

"But you might want to take a break because I got us some big belly burger!" Kara almost shouted, clearly excited.

Lena just laughed at Kara's child-like behaviour "thank you Kara. Honestly do not know what I would to without you."

"Honestly I'm not sure either - you'd never eat! I'm not really sure how you can work and not think about food." Kara said with a smile. That then made Lena smile.

Why is her smile so contagious?

Kara took the food out of the take away bag and set it down on the table in Lena's office - right next to the perfectly white sofa. Kara then walked over to Lena's chair, grabbed both of her hands and took her to the sofa.

"And now we eat!" Kara stated with a smile. She always felt obliged to get Lena to eat something while she worked because she would always be too focused and would often forget.

Lena sat down and began to open up her food "honestly Kara, I couldn't thank you enough. I'm not sure how I could ever repay you."

"I suppose I am pretty great." Kara's smile had not yet disappeared once - she was always so happy when with Lena that it was a miracle her face didn't hurt.

"Yeah you are. Hey, Kara. I hate to ask for another favour but I have a Gala coming up soon and I really don't want to go alone. Would you like to come with me? It would be a lot more entertaining with my bestfriend there with me." In all honesty, Lena just wanted to see Kara all dressed up.

"Of course I'll go Lena. I'd always go with you. You know that." Kara's tone seemed a bit more serious now but you could still tell she was happy to just be in her friends presence.

Lena sighed some relief "I'm so glad. Also I wanted to apologise ab-"

Kara cut her off "Lena you don't need to apologise for anything."

Lena "No Kara, I think I do. I've just been so used to accepting that when people lie to me it's to hide ugly truths or they simply just didn't trust me. And then when I found out you were Supergirl it killed me to even think that you didn't trust me. No one had ever put my safety first, and I wasn't used to it. And I'm sorry for reacting the way that I did and not giving you a single opportunity to explain. That was wrong on my part and I'm sorry. Then when I saw you having a panic attack in my elevator I realised that you were hurting just as much as I was. It also made me realise how much it hurt me to see you like that and I could never not be there for you. I'm also really glad you forgave me because I'm not sure what I would've done if you hadn't. I'm so lucky to have you in my life Kara Danvers." Lena's eyes were tearing up and Kara noticed. She pulled Lena into a hug and they just sat like that for a few moments.

"Lena I would always forgive you. I always believe the best in you - I mean, how could I not? You mean so much to me too and I'm not sure what I would have done if you hadn't forgave me for not telling you. Also if you tell anyone about that panic attack I might not forgive you - especially Alex." Kara warmed - slightly joking.

Lena pulled away from their hug and said "does Alex not know? I thought you two shared everything."

"I mean yeah we do but I used to get them a lot when I first came to earth and I don't want her to worry for no reason. Also, she might question what caused it and I'm not too sure myself." Kara confessed.

"Oh, I understand. Also I wanted to ask you about something."

"Oh. What is it?"

"My alien detection device. Did it just not work?" Lena asked.

"No, it probably would have worked. But you turned away for a few seconds and I fried one of the microchips so it would flash up green. I wondered when you were going to ask about that." Kara answered.

"Yeah, that makes sense. I guess that's why I never questioned you though - I had a lot of faith in my technology."

"Sorry." Kara said with a half smile.

They both finished their food as they got back into their hugging position in Lena's sofa and stayed like that for a while.

In Lena's sleepy-tone she said "can't we just stay like this forever? You give really good hugs."

Kara just giggled to herself "I wish Lena. But at some point you'll need to go back to work and someone is going to need saving."

"Mhm. Can't people deal with their own problems for once." Lena was almost asleep now and Kara realised she must have been working herself too hard.

"It's okay Lena. Just go to sleep."

"Will you be here when I wake up?"

"I wish but the answer is probably no."

Lena groaned but within a few more minutes she was fast asleep. Kara thought she looked so peaceful when she was asleep but she knew she wouldn't be here too much longer.

Just as if I'm que she got s message from Alex through her COMMS "Supergirl? Supergirl do you copy?"

Kara replies whispering "yeah Alex I'll be at the D.E.O. In a few minutes."

"Why are you whispering?"

"Lena's asleep."

"Oh?"

"I'll explain later."

Kara carefully moved Lena so she was lying down on her couch. Kara managed to do so without waking Lena up somehow then she quickly changed and flew to the D.E.O.

She landed at the D.E.O. and was quickly updated on an attack in progress at a lab in the city. Supergirl quickly flew towards the lab at full speed.

When she got there she flew through the window as she saw a man and a woman attempting to break into a lab. There was an alien on the floor and Kara quickly realised what was happening.

"I don't think he wants you going in there." She said - trying to seem powerful over the two.

They then pressed a button and a piercing sound shit through Kara's ears and travelled through her entire body. They then threw anti-gravity cuffs towards her feet that locked in as she struggled to balance. She was then shit with a beam of orange light which sent her hurdling through a different window to the outside.

She tried to fly to gain her balance but as she anti-gravity cuffs were activated she was forced towards the ground and destroyed half the bricks around her.

She then saw brainy fly towards her as he got the cuffs off of her using nothing but his mind. She smiled quickly at brainy before flying back towards the lab in attempt to stop the two criminals.

When she got there they attempted to blow up the helpless alien and Supergirl used her cake for protection to shield them both from the blast. The lab was then set up as a crime scene to identify the two criminals that got away.

————————————

That night Kara and Alex had a sister night and they ordered Chinese for dinner. Kara had gotten up to make them both drinks and by the time she came back Alex had already eaten all of the rice.

"Alex, did you eat all the friend rice!?" Kara questioned.

"Sorry... I'm stress eating." Alex confessed.

"What wrong Alex?"

"It's brainy. Everything he does just infuriates me and I know it sounds mean but I can't help it." Alex ranted with a glass of wine in her hand.

Kara laughed at her sisters stress and tried to back up brainy "he's new to this time period and I'm sure it's been hard for him. It's a big adjustment. Just try to go easy on him."

Alex sounded as though she was on the verge of killing brainy "I'll try" She half whispered.

The two sisters then spent the rest of their night laughing and joking about their current lives. Kara explained to Alex her encounter with Lena earlier that day and how Kara's heart had aches to tell Lena how she felt but she knew she couldn't.

After a night of sister time they both said their goodbyes as Kara headed back to her apartment.

————————————

A/N here's a slightly longer than usual chapter to make up for not being too active. I also decided to start loosely following the plot line now so.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 2.4K 69
𝒢 π“ˆπ“Šπ“‡π“…π“‡π’Ύπ“ˆβ„― 𝒾𝓃 β„―π“‹β„―π“‡π“Ž 𝒸𝒽𝒢𝓅𝓉ℯ𝓇...
68.6K 1.7K 11
Kara Danvers, a.k.a. Supergirl, never thought she'd fall in love with a Luthor, Lena Luthor, her best friend, for that matter. ~~~~~~~~ "You can't g...
14.5K 858 11
After years of people seeing Lena Luthor look like anybody but herself, she had finally met the person who saw her for well... her. She'd been comple...
42.9K 1.5K 39
Β°Who would've thought, a Luthor and a Super together Β°This is a collection of Supercorp Stories! Most of them will be Kara without powers (if that ch...