Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

By Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... More

I
II
III
IV
VI
VII
8. Its the power within
9. Mentality
10. Blush
Valentines
11. Ale and Fights
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
14. Ara
15. Blaze
16. Headache
17. Naive/lil A
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
21. Next page ~ In My Head ~
22. Bedtime story
23. Finale
Filler - Christmas Special
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

V

11.5K 290 274
By Bunniesjungkoo

I'm low key getting lazy with chapter names.
Back to da storyyyy
(Bf/n) = best friend name btw
-
"I'm telling you I don't think he is what he says !" I turned to look at my (B/f) in disbelief.

"The prince of darkness wouldn't play with children (Bf/n) ! Hell he would've attacked us already. " I crossed my arms across my chest , glaring at my best friend. She kept rambling how she thought Meliodas wasn't a good guy, but one of the deadly commandments.

"There are already goddesses that are dead ! Earlier this week, we went to go check on some of them to find them dead and that their souls were taken. And guess what ? Meliodas all of a sudden leaves this week and then this happens ? You're gonna have to fight eventually Y/n." Catching me off guard I snap my head to her. They're dead ?

"There's a rumor that they are heading North, towards Edinburg. I'm not sure if he'll be there, but they're starting to strike. Some of the knights in each race are gonna have a meeting at the end of the week. You should go." I removed my glance from her to a random object on the floor. Meliodas wouldn't do this, right ? I was having a battle inside my head.

"I can't sense anything wrong from him though. And if he was the prince of darkness I definitely would've sensed something. Even Hawk !" I couldn't believe he would do something. I believed he was innocent, with all my heart.

"You're gullible Y/N. Maybe staying with the humans isn't such a good idea anymore. You're losing the hang of things." Shaking my head viciously , I lowered my head to where a shadow was casted on my face.

"You're wrong (BF/N)! I haven't lost my touch. If anything I believe I've gotten stronger ! You're supposed to be my best friend, why can't you see that ?" I locked eyes with her, to only see her close her eyes and start to rub her temple.

"Look it I'm trying to help you Y/N. But you're to blind with love to see that. He has you wrapped around his finger ! You're just lucky I didn't tell anyone about this encounter you had with him." I soften my gaze, and rubbed my arm. I felt bad. I knew I hurt her feelings, but this is my opinion , wait no fact, Meliodas isn't evil.

"Look (BF/N) this is what I believe and if you don't believe me , you can either just let me be or you can leave." Sighing I turn to see her emotionless.

"Fine. We are no longer friends Y/N. I tried to warn you." She looked out the window and we both sensed who was walking towards the house.

"I'll be on my way then Y/N. Even if we aren't friends anymore, I still care for you." She turned her back to me, then gave me a sad smile. Within a blink of an eye, she was gone. What did I just do ? Did I really pick a boy over my best friend ? I've barley known Meliodas for a year, let alone two months. But BF/N, I've known her for years. Sighing I sit down and rest my head on the palm of my hand.

"Hellooo!!! I'm back." Looking up I see Meliodas giving me a childish grin while holding up some dead animals and such. His face flatten and he stares at me.

"What ? Don't tell me you hate me for being gone so long ." He chuckled. BF/N wrong , Meliodas isn't evil, not even a prince of darkness. Smiling up to him, he gives me one back. I go up to give him a hug and help with the food he brought back.

"I see , so then you've totally missed this body of mine ." He days while wiggling his eyebrows. I close my eyes and chuckle at his antics.

"Your pulse is rising really quick. Could it be that you're in loooovvee with me ?~" He grabbed my right breast and began to squeeze , saying he was 'checking my health'.

"YOU LITTLE PERVERT ! TOUCH ME AGAIN AND ILL FEED YOU TO THE HOUNDS !!!" I chop his head and kick him in the gut, which sent him flying across the room. An anime like bump appears on his head, and he sits up dizzily.

"It was totally worth it." He said before lying back down. A tick mark appears on my face and I rush over to him and lift him up by the collar of his shirt.

"Wanna try that again little punk?!" I said. A dark aura surrounded me as I have him the deadliest look ever. Gulping he shakes his head no. Eyeing him, I set him back down and begin to bring the things he got to the kitchen.

I then feel something on my butt as I bend down to pick up whatever he brought.

"MELIODAS!!!!" And all you hear after that is a crash.

—- le timeskip ——

"You know , you didn't need to hit me so many times. " He started to roll his shoulder around, locking it back into place. Grumbling in response I start to chow down my food, viciously. Paying no mind to him I start to think back to what BF/N said earlier. What if she was right ? What if he wasn't what he said he was ? So many questions and not enough answers.

"Hey, are you alright F/N? Look if what I did earlier made you really upset I'll stop doing it." I finish swallowing and I looked up to see his face dead serious.

"It's fine Meli, but I just don't appreciate all that touchy stuff. I mean we're just friends." I smiled. Nodding my head , I felt like what I said was more to me then to him. Did I want to be more then friends ? Did I like him touching me ? Deep down I knew I didn't want him to leave me.

"Meow." I was cut off my thoughts from Hawk meowing.

"Here ya go , captain of the order of scraps disposal." Giggling to myself, I let Hawk have the rest of my food. He always did like the scraps. I pet him as he continues to eat.

"Oh ! I just remembered I'll actually be going somewhere Friday ! I forgot I was gonna get some supplies for Elizabeth's upcoming birthday!" It was partly true, but mostly lies. I wanted to go to that meeting, I mean Elizabeth's birthday WAS coming up, but I didn't need to get any supplies for her. In fact I had gotten them when Meliodas has left to go scout the area and hunt.

"Oh really?! Did you want me to come?" Shaking my head no I told him I wanted to do this alone.

"Well then I'll just stay here and maybe I can make something for her ?! Like a cake ?" My eyes widened, I go back to the last time he made food and cringe.

"Orr you could make her something like a necklace ? Maybe we could do the cake together ?" I tried to talk him out of it , but he wouldn't listen.

"What flavor should I make the cake." He sat there thinking.

"Chocolate." I started going back to thinking if I should make a back up cake just in case.

"Okay! Then one layer and top it off with some vanilla icing !!" He slammed his fist in his palm, nodding to his own idea. Sighing I look down to see Hawk asleep on my lap. Smiling I pick him up and place him onto one of the couches.

"Hey F/N ?" I turn to see Meliodas looking out the window.

"Yes Meliodas ?" I see him sigh and he grabs my wrist pulling me into a hug.

"Promise me you won't EVER go out at dark ! At least not without me." Surprise I look to see his face, he was serious and there was something else. Was he scared?

Before I could answer back he cut me off.
"I don't want anything to happen to you. Especially with those demons out, I wouldn't be able to forgive myself if something happened to you." He was pleading for me to stay inside. Did he really care ?

"I promise Meli." I hug him back and felt his head dig into my neck. Sighing I start to comb my fingers through his hair, so soft. Thump . There's that damn sound again, what was it that I'm feeling again. Right the humans called it a crush, or even better love .

—- earlier that week—-
Meliodas POV.

"Brother !" I turn to see Estarossa.

"How is it with that despicable Angel ?" Looking I see that Piety was the one who spoke.

"It's was too easy all in honesty. Soon I'll have her (or him) completely under my spell." What am I saying ? It's like my body is rejecting those words I spewed. Why am I being like this ?

"Well all you should do next is make her completely fall for you. So when she fights, she'll be so heartbroken to see you and give up ." Estarossa said looking up to me. Grunting in response I ask what's our next move.

"Well we are sending some troops over to Edinburg to collect some more souls for us. Although I'm getting tired of this human souls, I need more!" Zeno spoke.

"Well why not pay some of the goddesses a visit ?" I smirked. Back at Y/N's house she had a ton of books about where they were hidden at.

"Hey, you know Captain, you could always just let Y/N walk outside at night and we can always take care of her. Quick and easy." My body froze when Piety said that. As if I didn't want that to happen. I felt as though my heart dropped.

"Why ? When I could just torture her by some fake emotions. It's more fun this way." I said whatever cake to mind. Like hell I'll let them hurt her ! Wait , what am I saying ? I could care less about that peasant of an Angel. Ba dum. (Is that a better heart bump thing ? Idk oh well 🤷‍♀️) . No, I couldn't be feeling. Demons don't feel, especially me. I'm the Prince of darkness. I have no time for human emotions.

Shaking my head, I tell the rest of the commandments where some goddesses were at. Time for the fun to begin.

——-

I jump from the cliff and quickly slash at one of the goddesses, chopping off one of their shoulders.

"Woah." I look to see Estarossa looking at me astounded by my strength. Smirking I take the goddesses down, one by one.

"WOW! This will definitely help with our powers." Aranak says while swallowing a soul. Sitting down, I look around to see the many bodies that laid down, dead. This is me, and a girl, let alone an angel won't make me gain emotions. Ba dum.

"We have more work to do. There's a village close to us, we can go and hunt them next. And this time play with them." I sling my sword over my shoulder and jump over to the next village.

"Maybe we should head to Mesana Village, it's a bit hidden but my some Forest. Wonder-" I cut him off.

"No." I sternly say. He was gonna try to argue but I grabbed him by the throat and threw him to the ground.

"No means no. And if you try to object me I'll kill you." I threaten him, I felt my wings come out and fly to the village. Why was I acting so strange ? Ba dum ignoring my heart , we continue to terrorize the humans as well as some of the other races.

—-
2000+ words. Low key this book makes me so inspired 😂 I have it like all mapped out, unlike my other book. Yikes 😬

( I have like three chapters that I finished , should I post them like once a day ? 🤔)

Bye loves 😊
, kayla

Vote, comment and follow maybe ?
Also thank you for the votes and comments they make me happy. I always tend to comment back too !!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.6K 1.1K 38
Y/N is a girl with a double personality. She is a really caring girl. But when her other self came to surface, she turns violent and rude. Not only t...
4M 87K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
176K 8.4K 69
I don't own anything except for my Oc Blossom Hitomawa.Kinda like a love story with Byakuya. Aizen and Grimmjow. I suck at fanfics but I try TwT
124K 8.9K 64
(jhope a 14 years old naughty boy who is living with 6 elders strict brothers, where one of them is a doctor, who is way too strict about his health...