You're the reason (GirlxGirl)

By jceeff

Alex is the girl who have it all, popularity,money,fame,talent .. but something is missing and she can't poin... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Day 1 Chapter Three
DAY 2 Chapter Four.
Day 3 Chapter 5
DAY 4 Chapter 6
Day 5 chapter 7
Day 6-11Free chapter
Say you like me.Chapter 8
Tinted- Chapter 9
Chapter 10-Soup
Signs-Chapter 11
Chapter 12-The Bunny
Chapter 13
Chapter 15 false alarm
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24

Chapter 14

15.4K 446 24
By jceeff

Alex POV

Kate said it was a good idea to wait inside the car so I came back in, I yawned and stretched, I feel like my eyes closing "just 5minute nap" that would be good, and so I did and leaned to the window.

my phone was buzzing and ringing,I picked up my phone and that's where I realized they just picked up Kirsten and I totally slept.. 5 minutes huh.

I looked at the back and gazed at her, my lips were pursed to prevent myself from smiling.

Kirsten looked away and pretend to text someone, like come on there's a mirror at the back she's playing a game at her phone.

she glanced at me and I smirked at her,

"karin,can we stop. I need to go somewhere." She whispered to her sister.

"what,were near our destinantion. and where are you going?" Karin said.

"Friends...House, To make a. Uhm a-a project." that stammered her.

"I know our lying,plus you said you were totally free." Karin said grinning.

I looked in front and smiled.

Kirsten didn't say any word, and me

Kate and Karin were talking about their club meetings and yes where they met part is true. they were so good at making plans.

I texted kirsten,because if I would talk to her I might admire her for 20 seconds before talking now that's not a good way to handle conversations.

"Kirsten! :)" -Alex

"...Yes Alex?" -Kirsten

I wasn't expecting for her to reply but she did, and I was totally happy with that.

"I want to tell you something." -Alex

"can't you just tell me in person,im just here." -Kirsten

"Too shy to talk and maybe you wouldn't want to talk with me.. and I would just stare at you. Hear me out please:)" -Alex

"ok..what's it about?" -Kirsten

I can see her blushing.

"well this is really important.. :D" -Alex

"Tell me now." -Kirsten

":)) If I would tell you ,promise me you do too then. :))" -Alex.

"I can't promise anything? hey just tell me." -Kirsten

"Okay,but promise me you'll talk to me later? :)) please" -Alex

we both look at eachother. I smiled at her mouthing 'please' and nodding. so that she would accept.

she bit her bottom lip looking away and starting to smile. That Was Sexy. ahah.

"ok,ok So what is it that you have to tell me." -Kirsten

"HI..." -Alex "THATS SO IMPORTANT. hello!" kirsten

"Im not done yet though.:)" -Alex. "Continue then, 'im waiting! i dont have time all day'"- Kirsten

and i remembered that when she was calling. i shook my head and laughed. kate was giving me weird looks.

"Ahah, i wanna say it personal .its really important like really.. so listen to me okay?"-Alex.

"Okay ok. i'll be listening."-Kirsten "GREAT! :))"-Alex.

and then kate was slowing down to this beach house, it was really huge and its josh's aunts beach house. so at the same time josh is having a party. how about me? well im like the VIP here, not that im really special but josh insist that we would get the 4th floor to ourselves.

me,kate,josh,alexa and her girl.

yes they invited her too.

Karin and Kirsten if they would like to stay.

and karin was 14 and going to be experiencing parties,(IF Kirsten agrees.)

usually its for most junior and senior students. but whatever YOLO.

I opened Kirsten's side first she whispered a small thank you.

The view here is great, Kirsten took a look around I can see she likes it here.

"Hey bro's" josh then came out to their front door. inviting us to come in and we went to the top floor.

Kirsten kept distance with me, she was now talking to Kate.

"Am i allowed to attend the party?" Karin said

"You can stay kiddo,just don't drink. actually there will be no drinking here so it's fine." josh said and fist bump her. "AWESOME!" Karin shouted.

And I thought Kirsten was going to disagree,but I think she didn't hear it because she was now looking at the beach.

I don't know if this is the first time josh is having a party with no alcohols,anyway this is really awesome.

Kate was approaching me giving me a pat on the back "go talk to her,ive settled it and it's about lunch there's food over there lunch date only the two of you it's not really that far."

she pointed out to the beach and I see the picnic cloth. "Omfg Thanks Kate I really owe you!" i hugged her "you can go now. Fix things fast ok?" I smiled at her nodding.

I let josh and Karin know that we were just going down and have lunch at the beach turns out they really know and they've planned this. ahh friends

I know they're few but they can sure make me happy.

I approached Kirsten looking at the view. I leaned in I was about to speak first

"The view here is beautiful." she said, her eyes were sparkling.

I smiled and thought

'Your beautiful and Perfect to me'

she then looked at me.

"Uhm thank you." she said.

I just said that out loud Yes.

i held her hand slowly she didn't pull it back so i think its ok.

"Can we talk somewhere else?" I said looking right through her eyes.

I was really serious right now.

she nodded but pulled back her hand.

I lead her the way down,now we were walking down the beach, the cold windy air was cool. we can only hear the waves crashing to the shore.

it was silence so I started to speak. "Kirsten, I'm sorry." I stopped her not to far away from our little picnic.

"why did you lied?" was the first question.

"It wasn't really planned, it just came out and I thought you would shout me out, I was regretting it at first because your not that kind of person. please Kirsten I'm sorry." I said sincerely.

she didn't say anything at first,

"where are we heading?"

I pointed out the cloth and it was far from the shore so that we could have a shade.

we went there and sat down. I sat near her but not to close.

"so what are you supposed to say a while ago that sounds 'really important'?" Kirsten said with a smile.

good she's smiling now.

"I-i .. I Uhm.." I stuttered, there is no shame in saying it.

"I-Hi?" Kirsten said laughing. that was so irresistible. I look at her lips.

aim for it.

"God I missed you Kirsten!" then I leaned in and kissed her. she didn't hesitate at first so this was a good thing right?

"I missed you kirsten." I whispered and look through her eyes.

"me too." and I kissed her again.

"so you forgive me then?" I said and grinned at her.

"on one condition." she said. what's it with people and conditions.

"ahah,Okay anything." I said proudly.

"go to my recital next week?" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"YES,DEFINITELY deal deal deal.!" I said, then she smiled big at me.

---

we were now done on our little lunch, we had fun talking and goofing around. just like old times. it wasn't awkward at all.

josh called and told us to come in because he needs help setting up the party. Kirsten have no idea we're setting up a party and Karin will be attending and having a sleepover.

"I'm so tired right now" she yawned, then I grabbed her and carried her bridal style. she yelped and we were laughing pretty hard. she's not that heavy but now I can't take it, I was really laughing too hard so I brought her down we almost stumbled but I caught our balance.

"I thought we would fall.thanks for carrying me!" she said while laughing.

too late Im falling for you...

"josh is having a party?" she asked.

"huh, yea,yes but there will be no alcohols involved so Karin can stay and you let's have a sleep over." Kirsten looked at me with hesitation.

I gave her a pleading look.

"I don't know about Karin.."

"Come on she helped me do this, let her have some fun or we can only stay on the 4th floor."I wiggled my eyebrows at her.

"Uhm.. Okay then." she finally said.

"All good, don't be taking it back." I grinned.

--

the party started I told Kirsten she can party downstairs but she just want to spend time with me.

she let Karin go because she wants to go experience the party downstairs. she needs to have fun too. she'll be just bored with us here.

"Hey Guys!" Josh said.

"Hey, nice party out there!" I screamed.

"Yeah, you can go down though! but they'll get your attention. your choice." he said.

"I'm cool up here, because she's with me. btw thanks josh!" I glanced at Kirsten and smiled.

"welcome..anything for you.Ok then see ya later" he said while leaving and gave me a thumbs up.

"Kirsty let's walk out to the beach." I suggested.

"Good idea, lets go!" and then I held her hand, we got out to another door.

--

then we were walking real slow.

"how'd you met my sister?" she asked.

"I, ahah came in the window that I thought it was your room but happened to be hers." I laughed nervously.

"so you were at my house, and writing on my mirror?" she narrowed her eyes at me.

I don't recall writing in her mirror but I do recall changing her wallpaper.

"Can I have your phone?"

"what for?" she gave me a nervous look,she was getting her phone from her pocket hesitantly, but I grabbed it.

and look at that, she haven't change her wallpaper. i then smirked at her.

"Karin's fault.." she smiled sheepishly.

then I pecked her. she blushed.

"God, you're really perfect!" I said whole heartedly gazing at her.

we stopped walking and I stared at her, admiring her again.glad that she gave me a chance.. I can make this really perfect from now on I'm not screwing this moment.

I cupped her face and start to lean in.

"Alex?!" I pulled back and look to where who told my name.

it's Alexa. omfg she doesn't know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.5K 2.8K 33
[COMPLETED] This is the story of Alexandra. Alex is a teenager who wants to live a happy, unbothered life and is afraid to get attached to anyone in...
1.8K 458 43
© Things were going just perfectly well for Alex and her best friend. Well, not until things start to get out of control and Alex realizes she has fa...
54 0 5
Eve and Cara are deeply in love, but after their one year anniversary, disaster strikes. Now, Eve will have to learn to move on with her life with a...
2.3M 45.4K 31
Alex is no princess. Her life is no fairy tale. She has gone from home to home ever since her parents were killed. Her life changes when she is broug...