A Lost Love, Found Again A On...

By i_am_in_DiNiall

When Elise was just 3 years old she and Harry Styles became best friends and did everything together. When th... More

Chapter 1 I Thought Love Was Forever?
Chapter 2 Leave me alone, you broke a big promise
Chapter 3 SHIT! ELIE!
Chapter 4 Now That Shes Back I Can't Let Her Go Again
Chapter 5 But I was gunna ask her that...
Chapter 6 Stuck
Chapter 7 What The Bloody Mary!
Chapter 8 Thanks Liam (SARCASTIC)
Chapter 9 Cravings, "It broke"
Chapter 10 "You are pregnant"
Chapter 11 It's a boy!
Chapter 12 "Would you do me the honors and..."
Chapter 13 Noooo!
Chapter 14 I Just Lost It
Chapter 15 YOU IDIOT HARRY
Chapter 16 Time for tour
Chapter 17 He did it again.
Chapter 18 Come with us
Chapter 19 I love you?
Chapter 20 I Love Him
Chapter 21: Zerrie
Chapter 23 I Promise
Chapter 24 This Day Couldn't Get Any... Worse? or Better?
Here we go...
Epilogue

Chapter 22 Tears shed and Blood loss

808 8 0
By i_am_in_DiNiall

Harry's Pov,

The kiss was magical, after these few months I have finally felt the touch of her lips on mine sending sparks and chills through my body, I Harry Styles could not love anyone more than I do Elise.

"I love you" I wispered to her as we pulled away.

"I love you more" I cuped her face and pulled our lips together once again fitting them together like a puzzle. As we pulled away I pulled out the necklace I gave her months ago, I always carry it with me. She turned around and lifted her hair for me to lock it back around her neck.

"You carry it?" she asked me.

"Always, everywhere since I found it on the kitchen counter with that note, I always carry it with me" She kissed me again and I heard a chorus of awwwwws.

"AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW you guys are so cute!" Megan squealed and I laughed and wrapped my arm around Elise's waist.

"LETS GO SWIMMING!" Louis shouted running toard the ocean.

"LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN POTATO!" Niall screamed picking up Veronica and running toward the water.

"NIALL JAMES HORAN PUT ME DOWN THIS ISNTANT" she yelled but he didn't listen.

Zayn and Aly were splashing in the water and Louis, Eleanor, Liam and Danielle were playing with a beach ball.

"Common babe" I asked her grabbing her hand pulling her toward the water.

"Lets see who can swim the fastest!" Elise suggested to all of us.

"YES!" Liam screamed.

"I can't swim" Zayn frowned.

"I will stay with you Zayny poo!" Aly said to him.

"Okay lets just swim out!"

"Oh Elise, after this we are going on a date" I winked at her.

"Who says?" she asked me trying to keep a straight face.

"Your boyfriend" I hugged her.

"I don't recall having a boyfriend" she raised her eyebrows and I frowned.

"YOU NEVER ASKED HER HARRY!" Lou shouted at me.

"Will you, Elise Janet Curwood, be my amazing girlfriend that I promise to love and tease and kiss and make love too?"

"OKAY TMI!" Niall shouted.

"Yes" she laughed and kissed me.

"OKAY LETS GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD!"

"I will be the judge!" Zayn told us.

"OKAY!" we all chorused.

"On your marks, get set, go!" we all swam as fast as we could out as far as we could. 

"Wait I don't think we should go any further, there are sharks out that way" Megan said worried.

"Oh come on, is Megy afraid of a little sharky" Niall laughed.

"Oh come on Meg!" Dillon said.

"I agree with her" Elise told them.

"HELP HELP ME, HELP!" I screamed. "SHARK!" 

"HARRY!" Elise swam to me and I started laughing.

"HARRY THAT WAS TERRIBLE IF YOU HAD GOTTEN HURT I DON'T KNOW WHAT ID DO" she slapped me.

"I love you so much and if I lost you I don't think I could live" Elise started to cry.

"I'm sorry baby, I love you soo much and if anything happened to you I would kill myself." I told her and pulled her in for a passionate kiss.

"Lets go back in" I told her. She swam ahead of me a bit faster and I started swimming slowly and calmly on my back an suddenly I saw something. Oh well was probably nothing.

I felt a sharp pain in my leg, it was the worst pain ever like a milliong big needles going into my leg.

"HELP!" I shouted and no one responded. DAM THAT JOKE I PLAYED.

"HELP, I AM SERIOUS I NEED HELP" A rush of worry spread across faces and I saw Liam swimming as fast as he could. I got away from the shark and got to Liam and he helped me back to shore.

"HARRY!" I heard Elise scream.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE" She screamed again and was by my side.

"Harry you will be okay, I promise, stay will me please! I love you please Harry, I can't live without you!" she sat behind me and put my head in her lap. I dared not look at my leg but I felt a towel wraped around it. I looked up at Elise face tears bursting out of her. 

"Please" she wispered. 

"I love you" she told me and kissed me on the lips.

"I love you more" I wispered back and everything went black.

Elise's Pov

"NOOO!" I screamed "NOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING" I cried and the ambulance arived. 

"We need you to step away mam" someone told me. 

"NO!" I shouted running back to him.

"It's okay Elie, let them do what they need to do" Lou wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me back. 

"Shhhhhhhh it's okay" Lou told me.

"One person can go with him" an ambulance guy said.

"I'll go!" I told them.

"No, you should stay" Niall told me.

"NO I NEED TO GO!" I shouted.

"I'll go" Liam said getting in the back of the ambulance.

"NO WHY DIDN'T YOU LET ME GO!" I shouted at Niall.

"I'm sorry, you just need to calm down" he told me "we are all scared Elise." I grabbed onto the nearest human, which was Lou and cried, he hugged me tight and I cried into his chest. I felt him pick me up and carried me to the car and we all drove.

"We need to get some clothes first before we can go to the hospital" Zayn said.

"I just want Harry" I cried into Louis shirt and he rubbed me back.

"I'm sorry I am using your boyfriend" I told El.

"Ohhh, its okay hunny, shhh Harry will be okay" she hugged me.

We got to my apartment and I got some clothes then we went to the boys flats and they got clothes and then we all headed to the hospital.

"I am here to see Harry Styles" I told the lady at the desk.

"Room 403 on floor 2"

"Isn't that the ICU" I gulped.

"Yes" I headed to the elevator and everyone followed.

"Shhhh, I am sure he will be okay Elise" Lou told me rubbing my back.

"I hope you are right." I sighed.

I opened the door to find a Harry I have never seen before, he looked lifeless and cold laying so still on the hospital bed with wires hooked up to him and a machine going BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP.

I ran over to him and grabbed his hand and squeased it.

"Baby i''m here" I told him, he was not responsive.

"Hello" a doctor walked in.

"I am here to tell you his condition" He smiled and I nodded for him to continue, the rest of them were waiting in the halway, but Lou was with me. 

"Harry lost a lot of blood and needs a transfusion, but we don't have enough blood here for his type, he is O-"

"I'm O-" I spoke up.

"Would you be willing to give him some blood?" he asked me.

"HE IS MY FREAKING BOYFRIEND I WOULD GIVE HIM MY KIDNEY!" I screamed.

"Sorry" I appologised to the doctor.

"It's okay, if you follow me I can get you ready and we can get the blood in him right away." I did as he said and they took a pint of blood and then I went back to the others. 

"You okay Elise?" Zayn asked me.

"No" I cried and Zayn pulled me in for a hug.

"Wow she is so in love with Harry, it is so cute" I heard someone say and I smiled, I truly couldn't live without Harry, best friend or boyfriend, I need him in my life one way or another.

I went back into the room and sat next to Harry. A few hours passed and they had the blood in Harry.

"Harry please wake up" I squeased his hand and he squeased back."

"Elise" he mumbled.

"I'm here baby" I stroked his face.

"Kiss me" he pleaded and I planted my lips on his soft pink lips.

"I am so happy you are okay" I told him as we pulled apart. I felt tears coming down my face and he pushed them away.

"Don't cry baby" he told me.

"Happy tears" I let out a little chuckle. My stomach grumbled signaling I was hungry.

"Go get something to eat" Harry told me, kissing my hand.

"I don't want to leave you" I told him.

"I will be here when you get back I promise" He told me, "you need to eat" I laughed and kissed him one more time before leaving the room.

"Harry is awake!" I told them and they all cheered and Liam and Zayn and Niall walked into his room.

"Wheres Eleanor and Lou?" I asked.

"Lou caught Eleanor cheating, he saw a magazine cover of Eleanor kissing some guy." Megan told me and sighed.

"Poor Lou!" I said.

"I think he went down to the cafe." Aly told me and I headed that way.

I grabbed a sandwhich and then I spotted the Doncastar boy at a table.

"Hey Lou, I heard what happened."  I told him and hugged him.

"If it makes you feel any better, your Hazza is awake." I told him and he smiled.

"I thought she was the one, Elise" he told me, "I thought we would get married and have babies and then grow old" he told me.

"I promise you will find someone, and you will fall in love and get married and everything." I comforted him.

"Thanks Elise" he hugged me and stood up.

"I'm going to go see Harry" he told me. I smiled and then unwrapped the foil from my sandwhich and took a bite.

Harry's Pov, 

Everyone came in to visit me except Lou, I heard him and Eleanor broke up, sad. I frowned thinking about what me and Elise have been through. Just then the Doncasta boy came into my room.

"Haz" he smiled.

"Louis!" I cheered and Liam who was the only one in my room left.

"Harry, I need to tell you something and you aren't going to like it."

"What is it man?" I asked him worried.

"I think I am in love with Elise"  That one word, Love shocked me and made me frustrated and confused all at the same timel.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8M 913K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...