Chapter 8 Thanks Liam (SARCASTIC)

OMG WHAT DID LIAM DOO THAT BAD BOY!

VOMENT PLEASE

Chapter 8,

Elise's Pov, 

Harry carried me out quickly and I grabbed my purse that was hanging on a hook by the door. 

"Hurry!" Liam cried.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I screamed.

"EVERYONE OUT OF THE BIULDING" Niall yelled.

The fireman arrived and I watched them put out the fire, but it was too late, everything was destroyed.

Harry held me to him and I kept my arms wrapped around his neck and I sobbed into his shirt.

"Wh-where wi-will i-i live no-ow" I stuttered and I let more sobs come out.

Harry lifted my chin up and we made eye contact. "You will live with me" He said.

"I love you Harry" I hugged him.

"I love you too" And his lips crashed into mine.

"PDA" Louis shouted.

We got into Louis car and Harry carried me into the back seat and I sat on his lap hanging on to him, and falling asleep. Last I remember is strong arms carrying me and laying me onto a soft bed.

Harry's Pov,

I feel so bad, she just lost her house, her clothes, furniture, all her belongings that could have been special to her. I took her back to mine and Louis flat and layed her on my bed. She didn't look comfy in the clothes she had on so I slipped them off and replaced them with some of mine. I brushed my teeth real quick and then crawled under the duvet. As soon as I did she immidiately clamped onto me like she was going to loose me. I am completely in love with this girl. 

"Don't worry love, i'm not going anywhere" I kissed her forehead.

"Promise?" She mumbles.

"I promise as long as you won't go anywhere"

"Never" she mumbled. And from there we drifted off to sleep.

_________

I woke up the next morning with Elie in my arms. Our legs intwined and we are as close as could be. I stared down at the sleeping beauty till she woke up.

"mmhmmm" she mumbled, "thats creepy, don't go all Edward Cullen on me" I laughed at that.

"But I want  you to be my Bella" I laughed.

"I will be your Elie, hows that"

"Even better!" I kised her passionately. 

"We should get up" She says sighing.

"But I just want to stay here with you forever" I said with a cheeky smile.

"Come on lover boy, SHIT!"

"What?" 

"I left my crutches at my apartment! How am I suppose to get around?"

"Let me carry you!" I swooped my arms under her and picked her up.

"Hey, you can't just carry me everywhere!"

"Okay fine, after we get ready, we can go to the store, get you some crutches, some clothes, and anything else you need, how does that sound?"

"Good! I think I have some money saved up in the bank"

"Nice try, but I will pay for it"

"You can't do that!"