Vices and Virtues // Septipli...

By ExistentialNerd

This is the sequel to College Days *Septiplier* Go check that out before you read this one. Note: There are... More

Saying Yes
Top O The Morning To Ya
Red Light Green Light
Oh Sweet Jesus
Flirt Alert
F is for Friends
Engorgio 😏
Feel This Moment
The Other
You shouldn't have come here, now you'll never leave
The Heathen
The Silence
The Day Before
Death of a Bachelor
'I do'
Honeymooning in Hawaii
You're My Star
Lullabys
Help Me
Smells Like A Whore House
Lost
This Empty Hole
Sun Shine Fun Time
Oh God
You're Ok!
Jesus Fucking Christ!
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
Bonus Chapter #3
Bonus Chapter #4
Surprise Bonus Chapter #5

Marriage Promises

22 1 1
By ExistentialNerd

Jack's POV

It's been a month since Mark and I have gotten married. We still haven't told YouTube yet but.... do we need to. I was sitting on the couch, getting ready to record beatsaber, when Mark burst through the door. "Jack!" "What?!" I screamed. "Close your eyes!" I was freaking out but did exactly as I was told. I heard his footsteps, and felt his arms wrap around my neck from behind. "Open..." he whispered. I open to see a picture.... not just any picture... an ultrasound. My heart skipped a beat. "Mark..." 

He hugged me tightly and wouldn't stop smiling. "I was saving this for a Christmas present but... I got excited. It's our kid!" He beamed. "What?!" I shouted. "You mean..." "We're gonna Be daddies!" He shouted. I laughed and smiled. "Wait... when did you do this?" "My mom planned an appointment for after our honeymoon to find a surrogate mother. Well we found one and the doctors took what they needed from me and did what they needed to do and the surrogate is pregnant!" He shouted.

I smiled, "This is amazing!" I hugged him tightly. "Oh god.... we don't have a baby room..." Marks eyes widened. "Fuck! Where's the baby going to sleep?!" "Mark! Honey... we'll figure out something." I put a hand on his arm. "You're right.... you're right..." He breathed out slowly. 

I could tell he was still uneasy.  "Does your mom have any of your old baby stuff?" "Yea but..  It's like hella old." "Dammit" He breathed. "Well...  Let's go! " I jumped and headed out the door.  Mark followed,  unable to stop smiling.

We drove to the mall and entered a baby store. "Do we know if it's a boy or a girl?" "It's too soon... She literally just got pregnant 3 weeks ago." "Oh.. " I sighed. I stopped at some onesies.

"Ohh!  Mark look!  They have Tiny box Tim and Sam Septiceye onesies!!" Mark just smiled at me. "Grab one of both." I grabbed them,  bought some toys,  a crib,  a toy chest,  and a mobile.

We headed home and got everything in the apartment. "Now... Where is everything going to go?" Mark looked at me and face palmed. "We don't even have a room!" He yelled.

"We will just share a recording room." We started clearing out my recording room. Within a month we got my recording room cleaned out.  "Guess what..." Mark said quizically.  "What?"

"It's a boy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 542 12
Septiplier High School short story: Mark- a cute fuckboy that falls for Jack. He would do anything for Jack but, the younger boy doesn't know that. J...
600 2 12
This is a Septiplier fanfiction and alternate universe. Jack is a prostitute and is homeless that is until he meets Mark who wishes to try to help hi...
69K 3.3K 16
Editing. Hard Jack has feelings for Mark but is too afraid to tell him. SEPTIPLIER! TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM! Mentions of past memories References
3.1K 89 31
Jack has just landed a job for one of the biggest bands in the world. Which is where he meets one of the band members Mark. From that first interacti...