When Natural Meets the Supern...

Da umhimynameischarlie

The worst feeling in the world is when you're an outsider. And that's the vague feeling that I had every day... Altro

Episode 1: Formalities
Episode 2: Streak Bet
Episode 3: Alone Time
Episode 4: Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
Episode 5: Did it Hurt to Fall from Heaven?
Episode 6: Adults Only
Episode 8: Lost Loves
Episode 9: Rebound Sex
Episode 10, Part 1: Low-Key
Episode 10, Part 2: The Unexpected One-Eyed Snake
Episode 10, Part 3: Resolution

Episode 7: The Hangover

120 8 2
Da umhimynameischarlie

Last night's details were scarce, and honestly, I was a bit freaked. 

Usually, if I were to wake up in a bed with two gorgeous guys, I'd be happy about it. But today's awakening is much different.

I woke up in a bed with my two best friends. Thankfully, our clothes were still very much on, so I doubt that anything overly sexual occurred last night. However, that doesn't fix the huge memory gap I have now. 

I sat myself up, shielding my eyes from the practically blinding sun and rubbing my temples to soothe my pending headache. 

Sam's eyes opened, and within a couple of minutes, Dean's did as well. 

"Hey Sammy," Dean spoke hesitantly, "no offense, but this is much closer to you than I've ever wanted to be, dude."

 I rolled my eyes in Dean's general direction.

"None taken," Sam quietly stated while moving away from the bed we slept in last night.

Dean smiled. "Well, that was one hell of a fun night."

I laughed. "I wouldn't know 'cause I can't remember any of it."

"Well neither can I, but all the best nights end with hangovers." He patted me on the head like I was five.

"Of course you would say that," Sammy smirked, "practically all of your nights end with them so you've got to find some way to rationalize."

"Shut up!" Dean playfully hit Sam in the arm.

"Jerk," Sam laughed.

"Bitch!" Dean retorted with a grin.

...

"So, do we have any idea what happened last night?" I broke the silence.

Sam and Dean looked at each other, and then to me, before shrugging their shoulders.

Our little angel popped up to interrupt. "You consumed many shots of alcohol. Too many. It is highly unprofessional for you to do so and I do not suggest repeating this action in the future."

I stood right up. "How would you know what we did last night? And we were celebrating while off of the job, so there's no reason to worry about being professional."

"I would know because I watched, and might I say, it was a highly unpleasant sight to see." 

Dean cringed. "You watched us?! Dude, even for you that's pretty creepy."

Sam was weirdly silent for most of this conversation.

I decided to change the topic. "Is there any way for us to be able to see what happened?"

Castiel nodded. "There is a way that I can visually take you through the events of last night."

"How?" Sam inquired.

"It's similar what you humans would call 'watching a movie'," Castiel explained.

I nodded and smiled. "Then, let's watch a movie."

...

Castiel brought us into a replay of the events from last night.

...

"I'm really not going to get that drunk," Sam assured me.

"Of course you're not," I scoffed, "come on, boys, let's get a table!"

Sam and I sat down, but Dean kept standing.

I raised my eyebrows up at him.

"I'm going to make a toast," Dean answered my silent question.

"I thought you liked to leave all of the sappy shit for Sam," I stated, hesitant of what he was about to come up with. When Dean chose to get sappy, he was the sappiest motherfucker I'd ever seen.

"That rule only applies when it's not my favorite girl's birthday."

Dean ordered twelve shots, four for each of us, and placed them on the table.

"Let's raise our shotglasses, shall we?" Dean smirked for the future embarrassment he was going to bring to me.

"Scarface, you are one of my favorite people in the world," Dean took a breath, "but when I met you, you were the most fucking annoying thing in the world."

"Hey, dude," I interruted while rolling my eyes, "I was eight, no one's cool at that age."

"True," Dean agreed, "but that doesn't change that you were the most annoying eight-year old in the entire world. But I want to emphasize that I'm using past tense because you have grown into the most totally badass chick I will ever know. Even though you used to run around Bobby's singing freaking Britney Spears all the damn time, and even though you still do that to this very day, you are still the most amazing person ever and I'm glad that I have you to whip my ass into shape because if I didn't have you to do that, I can guarantee you that I'd be a piece-of-shit person. So thank you, and I love you." He wrapped his arms around me tightly and we all drank the shots in our hands.

I smiled.

"Sammy, it's your turn," I looked him in the eyes and he nodded in response.

Sam took Dean's place in the circle and stood up.

Sam took a minute to think about what he would say.

Sam cleared his throat and we all raised a shot glass. 

"Everyone likes to think that they're a complete individual, that they're special; but most people aren't. However, most people aren't Scarlett Jane Andreson. To be completely truthful, you're a huge inspiration for me. The way that you handle everything that you've been through, and the way that you have always helped Dean and I to be the best possible versions of ourselves have always been things I love about you. You know me better than literally anyone else does, and I probably know you better than anyone else does, too. You've always stayed completely true to yourself, and you've helped me be like that as well. You've always pushed me to pursue the things that I really want in like, no matter what they are, and for that and everything else you do for else, I love you so much. Happy birthday, Scarlett-Jane." We all drank the shots, and then I went up to Sam's gigantic body and hugged him.

"You guys are the best." I blushed.

Dean rolled his eyes, trying to hide his embarrassment that Sam's speech was more thought-out than his was.

"Kiss-ass," Dean mumbled with a smirk.

Dean stepped away from the table to talk to the bartenders. I didn't know what was happening until they all started to come over to the table.

"Oh, shit!" I started laughing as I used my hands to shield my face from the three people coming back to the table to sing me Happy Birthday with a frosted cupcake in their hands.

"Happy, happy birthday, may all your dreams come true! Happy, happy birthday, from all of us to you! Hey!"

To say that I was embarrassed would be an understatement, but I should've known that Dean would do something like this.

I blew out the candle on the cupcake, and before I knew what was happening, Dean shoved the cupcake in my face and they both burst out into laughter.

"Oh for fuck's sake, you two!" I laughed along with them as I wiped my face on Dean's shirt.

Dean licked the frosting and we all took another shot.

...

"Legs," by ZZ Top was on the radio, and Sam was bopping his head in rhythm.

"Oh my God I lo-love you guys-s," Sam muttered out, "you guys are like for-real like totally cool, man you're m-my besties," Sam put his hands on our shoulders.

"Sammy, that's the fifth time you've said that now," he said without breaking eye contact with me. 

"Oh come on Deanie, lighten up," I moved towards a ditzy-and-drunk Sam, "I think our little Sammy boy is adorable."

"Well I betcha I could be even more adorable because I mean look at this face," Dean made a pouty face at me, trying to get my attention.

"You Shook Me All Night Long," by AC/DC began to play.

"Watch out, your jealousy's showing..." I poked his muscular chest and winked at him.

"Pshh! I'm not jealous. You're jealous." 

I laughed out loud for a couple of seconds. "That doesn't even make half sense, weirdo."

"You're the weirdo, weirdo." Dean spoke back, looking into my eyes.

...

And then we all saw the kiss happening in full-on 3D.

Dean and I looked at each other in shock.

"Hey! Dean, you promised not to do that," Sam spoke with a frustrated tone, "we made a pinkie swear on it!" He crossed his arms.

Then the next kiss happened, and Dean's mouth dropped.

"Seriously, Scarlett?!"

...

Oops.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
185K 18.8K 24
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
659K 33.3K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
178K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...