~ROYAL RUMBLE: The Queen's Wr...

By malabongkausap

"I have a heart but i'm a bitch. What's mine is mine~ So stay away and go hide fuckers." More

~ROYAL RUMBLE: The Queen's Wrath~
Chapter 2: Halflings
Chapter 3: The Heirs Arrival
Chapter 4: Marie
Chapter 5: Scarlet The New Queen?
Chapter 6: Challenge
Chapter 7: Quarrel

Chapter 1: The Bitch

685 13 2
By malabongkausap

Featured comments

@asdfghjkl_francel- OMYGOD! Palong-palo ang Prolouge/Intro. HAHAHA XD Three faces?o_O @TimothyLegaspi- i think this will be a great story. I'm so excited to read it. BABASAHIN ko talaga to. @HelenaElise- mouhahahahaha! THIS IS IT >:) @bluebutterfly21- EMEGED!!kinilabutan aketch!! hahaha..ano toh horror para kilabutan ako?! nyahaha..ang ganda ng start!!exciting!!PAGPATULOY LANG.. @JhayEm07- wew.. UD nahh..

BTW ienjoy niyo toh guys ah.. Binubuhos ko ang aking epot sa paggawa nito.. Sabi ako ng sabi na after ng RR atsaka ko siya i uupload pero di ko kaya excited ako eh..

READ.ENJOY.VOTE.COMMENT.

FEEDBACKS PLEASE..

“Elle where are you now?!” my bestfriend said..

“I’m on my way just wait for me. Okay? Give me 5 minutes.” then I hung up the phone. She’s my bestfriend Samantha. I think you will like her if you will know her. She’s awesome and she’s like a goddess like me but dangerous of course..

We have angelic faces but have demonic attitude. We are every man’s dream.. But don’t be scared too much, if you’re not rude and bad to me just don’t mind it..

I’m like the chaperone of my bitch bestfriend.. She will have a date with a rich old man and they will begin to live in then after she gets what she wants.. Like cars, a house, and money, then after that she will leave that old man behind.. Oh poor old man..

 She’s not a whore okay? I think she’s a user.. I love her.. Btw she is a college student, me too of course. I'm taking up Marketing Management.

I was walking to go to that fancy restaurant. I was there at the carpark until suddenly a guy walked in front of me. He stared at me from head to toe and smirked. As I see he is a perverted teenager student..

He walked nearer and nearer to me and then he whispered at my ear “Do you want to have some fun?”

A  highschool student can say that in front of me.. What a shame?! Let me give him a big big lesson that he will remember the rest of his life..

I gave him my famous smirk and then I got my phone on my bag to call Sam.. “I think I can’t make it tonight my friend sorry!”

“Ohhh?! I’m waiting for you like an hour then you will say that to me? What will you do now? Give a guy a lesson again.. Ohhh please!” she said.

“Be used to it babye..” I said then I hung up the phone.. I stared at the guy with lust after that I started to walk to go to my car. He was going with me. I went to our hotel and check in a room..

I pulled him inside and pushed him on the bed.. I knew he is a lil’ bit shocked because we went in a hotel.. I swear all of them are always shocked.. I am the owner of this hotel, my dad gave this as a gift on my birthday. I am a mature girl, I can run a company on my own. So they trust me.

But I have an assistant to run this hotel because I am studying. My classmates didn’t know my true identity because I don’t trust them. All of them are shit. They only know that I am an intelligent, kind and quiet girl.. And they only know my name that’s all..

Author: Tumigil ka sa pag eenglish! Nakakairita! Mahirap okay?

Okay! Mister Malabongkausap. Psh! Akala mo kung sino.

He took off his shirt.. He slowly went to me and wildly kissed me but I pushed him hard to the bed “Please wait.. I want to use this thing..”

I got the handcuffs from my bag and I went to him and I used it. I handcuffed him on the bed. He’s smiling..

I smirked at him and kissed him on his lips.. “Be ready Mister goodluck!..” Slowly my angelic face turned to a demonic face that he will remember and will become his nightmare..

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife.. I will not kill him okay? HAHA. I will not use it. Props I think? HAHAHA. After that I go to the bed again. He didn’t see the knife of course..

I slightly unbuttoned his pants.. As I see that it’s so hard not that big but not that small I think.. Don’t mind it. I got the knife on my back and then TADA he saw it..

His smile disappeared and became a very frightened face.. “Do you want me to use it?”  I said.. I felt his sweat going down on the pillow..

“N-no!! D-don’t hurt me p-please!! I will never do this again p-please.. Don’t kill me..”  he cried..

“Don’t worry im not killer or a murderer.. That’s good don’t do that again okay kiddo? This is a lesson for you..”  I smiled at him.. I don’t want girls to be raped.. I don’t want it..

“Okay bye I need to go.. Don’t ever do that again Mister or else I’ll cut that small shit of yours.. Remember my face and remember my name Elle..” I said to him.. His face is very shocked.. It’s like he saw a demon on his front..

“B-but w-what will I do here? These handcuffs?..” He said.. I can feel that he is very scared.. I’m used to it..

I left him in that room staring at nowhere.. I bet he is traumatized.. “Miss janitor can you please go to room 168.. Do whatever you want to him, this is the key to the handcuffs.. Bye goodluck!”

Oh I’m very tired today!.. I want something to eat.. I went to the fancy restaurant again and then I saw Samantha and the dirty old man there.. Do you know what they were doing? The old man was giving her money..

Idiot. “Ooops! Sorry I’m late..”  I said. The old man stared at me and I just gave him a smile..

“I thought you’re not going?” Sam said to me.. I stared at her then I started crying “My boyfriend broke up with me..” she knew what I mean..

“Babe can we go now? My bestfriend need some help..”  she said that.. The old man nodded.. After that she kissed him and then we went out..

I can’t stand that old man.. YUCK!

~o~o~o~o~

“English ka ng english! Tigilan mo nga yan! Like hello, nasa pilipinas ka gaga! Ang init init kaya.” she said while we are eating in a fastfood chain, her treat.. Like I said she is very rich.

“Duh! You're just jealous. Wait! Payo lang ah. Pwede bang wag naman sa matatanda medyo nakakadiri. Not medyo pala. Atsaka kung matanda tanda naman please! Can you pick yung may mga asim. Mukhang bullfrog yun. Seriously, pano mo natatake?” I’m serious I swear.. That oldman is a bullfrog..

“I don’t need the face. I need the MONEY. M-O-N-E-Y or a CAR.. And you are wrong he is not a bullfrog, kamukha niya po si Zac” She replied.

“DUH?! ZAC EFRON?! ASA!” I said. Unti-unti yata kong nawawalan ng gana kumain. As in!

“Gross! Siya si Zac! Zaczacan ng Panget! Hahahahahahahaha!" Tapos humagalpak na kami ng tawa. After that, I saw the people around us staring.

Well, we're beautiful. Inggit napakapangit kasi.

~o~o~o~o

After we eat, we go to our condos. Di ko pa ba nasabi? Magkapitbahay lang kami ng gagang to. Dito din sa hotel namin. Dito ko siya nakilala. Kung pano? Not that important for you to know.

“Madam Elle, your Dad said pack all of your things because tomorrow you will go to Manila. That’s what he said whether you like it or not you will like it.. If you don’t go all of your credit cards, allowance will be close..”  My yaya said while smiling. Sosyal! Katulong ingglisera. Feelingera ang gaga.

“Oh why?! And tomorrow?! My Gosh” I said. What did I do?! Why I will go to Manila?! Ang saya saya dito sa Cebu! I don't want to go there hssh. What happened?!

“Don’t ask me.. I don’t know anything and I remember he said you will live there from now on.. If you have questions just call them..” I'm so irritated with this lizard. Di bagay mag-english!

“WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY THINKING?! Are they crazy?!.. My friends are here? I can’t take this anymore.. “

“Like I said earlier mam DON’T ASK ME!..” She said that while flipping her hair.. Argh.. And she’s biting her nails..

“Don’t be like that it irritates me.. My God your 45 years old!! I can’t stand you old  woman!!..” Tapos lumayas na ko sa condo ko, not literally of course. I can’t stand that old woman.. She’s like a crazy when she do that.. She thinks bata pa siya! Akala niya cool!

I go outside and then I call my Dad.. “Dad why am I going to Manila?! My bitch yaya said that!.. Is that true?!”

“Yeah its true.. Your flight tomorrow is 8 pm so be ready okay?.. You will live here whether you like or you like YOU WILL LIKE IT.. And that is final no buts bye!..”

“Seriously?! Napakainit ng ulo ng mga tao diyan.. And I am also hot if I will go there I will be very hot you know that Dad?! Just kidding.. Hahahaha alright Dad who said I don’t want to go there.. I’ll love to see you.. Love you.. bye..”

After that I return to my condo.. The old woman is staring at me like she’s a cute puppy.. OH MY GOSH I love to bury her now she’s so ugly.. “Hey bitch.. Want to go to Manila?”

“Yes ma’am..” she said

“You have money?”

“None..”

“Okay.. Then stay here.. Enjoy! Love you bitch HAHAHAHA!..”

READ.VOTE.COMMENT.

What can you say sa first chapter? Pwede na ba?

Continue Reading