Just a little Sweet

By swettyslove

Betty and her twin brother Sweet Pea, live alone in the small town of Riverde. Their parents were unfortunate... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 19

1.5K 71 83
By swettyslove

Please vote for some cuteness ❤️🥰
Also hopefully this chapter won't flop like my last two 😩😂

Betty POV:

I walked out to my car and stepped in. My hands were a little shaky, I'm so excited and nervous.

It'll be the first time we're completely alone, apart from the first time we met and the other day.

If I'm honest, I really want to take this relationship with him slowly. I know it doesn't mean a lot after I slept with him on the first night of meeting him, but I want our relationship to be based off of love and trust, not sex. I hope he feels the same way.

I pull out of the drive way as I think about the date he had planned out. He said to meet him at Sweet Water River, we'd have a picnic and watch the stars. It sounds so beautiful and I can't believe anyone would put this much effort into me.

I arrived at the location and parked my car. As soon as I arrived I saw a little area he had set up. He had a picnic set up and some candles they he had lit. Everything he prepared for our date looked so beautiful, especially as the sun was setting.

I walked up to him and we greeted each other with a smile. His features look so soft under the pink and orange sky.

Sebastian: woah Betty, you look beautiful. He says with with his jaw slightly dropped. I instantly blush.
Betty: you look handsome yourself. I say with a smile.

We took a seat on a blanket and we began to eat some of the food as we talked and watched the sun set.

He told me a little about his family, he's an only child as his mother passed away. His love for football began at a young age, he and his father played it when he was younger. So that's how he knew that's what he wanted to do.

I told him about my family before they faked their deaths. I told story's of Sweet Pea and I, all the silly things we did together or the weird and petty fights we had.

It felt so natural and easy talking to Sebastian.

We began talking about something random when I noticed him staring at my lips. My eyes dragged to his. They looked so soft.

We both slowly leaned in until our lips meet each other's. His lips moved softly and slowly against mine. The sun had completely set and we were kissing underneath the brightly shining stars. His hand moved to the side of my face and gently caressed it. My back started to lower itself so I was completely lying on the blanket. I could feel as his hand started going lower and lower down my stomach. I raised my hand to his chest and gently pulled him away.

Betty: Seb, I want to take us slow. I said as I tried to catch my breath. He smiled.
Sebastian: whatever you want Kitten. He says softly and lays down next to me.

He wrapped an arm around my shoulders and I cuddled into his side. We both looked up to the stars and layed in a peaceful silence, just admiring everything around us.

Betty: it's so beautiful here. I say quietly. He nods his head in agreement.

We continued watching the stars for another hour in pure silence. Everything felt so perfect.

We soon decided to call it a night and I helped him pack everything up.

Betty: thank you for tonight, it's been amazing. I say while placing a kiss on his cheek. He smiled.
Sebastian: I'm glad you liked it. He said as he walked me to my car.

We said our final goodbyes and I headed home. The whole ride home I couldn't get the goofy smile off my face. I'm happy.

I've finally got someone in my life who I can love and feel happy with, it's different to a friendship. This feels so much more real.

I arrived home and walked up to my room, I noticed my light was still on, I guess Sweet Pea never left.

Betty: how's the writing going? I asked with a laugh as I took off my jacket and hung it up.
Sweet Pea: terrible, plus what does bandoline even mean. He says frustratedly.
Betty: what the hell are you even doing? I asked him while sitting next to him on my bed.

Our assignment was on how technology has changed over the years.

Sweet Pea: that's the thing, I don't know. He says making me laugh a little.
Betty: come on, let me help. I say while taking his computer.

I spent about two hours writing his essay for him. I finally finished it and sent it off to our teacher.

Sweet Pea: thank you for saving my ass. He says making me chuckle.
Betty: no problem, it probably wouldn't look to good if you were a year behind me. I say with a giggle. He rolls his eyes playfully.
Sweet Pea: how was your date? He asked.

I knew he really wasn't interested in hearing about it but he was trying to make an effort, I respect him for that.

Betty: it was great but I'm tired Pea. I say. He nods his head and stands up.
Sweet Pea: good night Betts. He says with a soft smile.
Betty: night Swetty. I say as he walked out of my room.

I closed my door and changed into my pyjamas. I got under my covers and layed my head on my pillow.

My mind raced with thoughts of Sebastian and our date. He's so thoughtful and caring of the way I'm feeling. He's perfect.

I finally closed my eyes and let slumber take over my tired yet happy body.

Sebastian POV:

I woke up the next morning with a giant smile on my face.

My date with Betty went so well yesterday, I couldn't have asked for it to have gone any better. It was even better due to the fact that it was only us this time, unlike our first date attempt.

The way she smiles at anything and everything. That's one out of the millions of things I like about her. She never fails to have a soft and inviting smile on her face, not to mention how gorgeous it is.

She's such a beautiful sight with a beautiful mind and heart, there's nothing about her you couldn't like.

I slowly got out of bed with a smile engraved on my lips, I've definitely never woken up feeling this happy before.

I walked to the shower, on my way there I saw my dad was home, cooking breakfast in the kitchen. He must be back from his business trip, thankfully he's sober.

I love my dad with every ounce of me, but when he drinks, he's no himself anymore. He's angry and abusive. He never remembers what he did the next morning and I've never told him. I don't know how he'd react and I didn't really want to find out. But since we've moved here I noticed that he's drinking a lot less then usual. He's only drunk once a week.

I turned on the shower and turned on a lot of cold and a little bit of hot water. Having cold showers are good for blood circulation, injury recovery, alertness, basically everything a good football player needs to make sure they're abilities are top notch.

I've been training to become a professional footballer since I ever found out what a football was. My dad introduced me to the world of football and ever since I've never been able to give it up, it's why I moved to Riverdale High. It was so I can further my footballing career.

If a cold shower can help me, I'll do it.

I've gotten use to the cold showers, I've been doing it for five years now, so since I was 13 I've been doing this.

I quickly washed my hair and my body, although by the end of the day I'll definitely need another shower, I have some football training at lunch.

As I finished my shower I turned off the taps and wrapped a towel around my lower half.

I walked into my room and dried off. I picked out a new pair of clothes and quickly put it on.

I quickly towel dried my hair and brushed it, not bothering to style it today.

I walked out of my room and into the kitchen where I was greeted by my smiling dad. He had already made a plate of food and put it on the kitchen table.

Jacob: morning Sebastian. He says with a smile as he takes a sip of his coffee.
Sebastian: morning dad. I say as I dig into my food.

Dad and I made small conversation about his business trip and he asked me how I was settling into my new school, the typical questions. How are your teachers? Found any friends? Do you like the school? Is the football going well? Have you met anyone you're interested in?

I answered all his questions honestly apart from the last one. I am in know way ashamed of Betty but when I tell my dad I want to do it when I'll have more time to explain how much of an amazing person she is.

After his small unintentional interrogation session we wrapped up our conversation so I could leave. I left a little earlier than usual so I could walk Betty to school.

All I want to do is spend time with her. She makes me happier then I ever thought I could be.

I picked up my bag and began the fifteen minute walk to her house.

I soon arrived and knocked on her door. I was greeted by Mr. Cooper.

Sebastian: hi Mr. Cooper, I was wondering if I could see Betty? I said.
Hal: sure, and please call me Hal. He says softly.

He calmly called out Betty's name and she  yelled out a soft and angelic 'coming'.

She soon walked up to the door and Hal left us to talk.

Betty: hey Seb, what are you doing here? She asked cheerfully.
Sebastian: I thought I could walk you to school? I said more like a question.
Betty: of course. Let me just get my bag. She says while leaving for about thirty seconds and then coming back.
Betty: lets go. She said while closing the door.

We walked to school as we talked about the classes we had today, I'm glad that I have half of my classes with her.

Betty: hey, I was wondering if you wanted to meet my friends? She asked shyly while looking down.

She's so adorable when she's nervous. I'm excited that she asked me to meet her friends, it's just more proof of how our relationship is developing.

Sebastian: I'd love to Kitten. I say with a smile. She instantly faces me and her face was lit up with a beautiful smile.

We arrived at school and she lead me to the student lounge, where all her friends were.

She introduced me to all her friends, which there was only one person who I didn't know, Josie. The rest I've either met through football or my first date with Betty.

Sebastian: nice to see you again. I say while shaking Kevin's hand. He lets out a laugh.

Her friends were all really nice and seemed to approve of me and Betty being together. I could see that Reggie and Archie still had some reservations about me, but I'm sure that'll end soon.

Sweet Pea POV:

I woke up as my dad yelled at me through my door. I wonder why Betty didn't wake me up? I didn't think to much about it as I slug my way out of bed.

I open up my draw and pull out a white long sleeved shirt and a pair of black jeans. I pick up my Serpents jacket and put my arms threw the sleeves.

I walk out my room and saw breakfast was waiting for me at the table. Betty was no where to be seen.

Sweet Pea: where's Betty? I asked while I began eating my food.
Hal: her boyfriend came and walked her to school. He says casually. I scoff.
Hal: Sweet Pea I know you're not happy that she's dating but it's apart of life. He says.
Sweet Pea: yeah dating is apart of life but he's only going to hurt her. Dad lets out a sigh.
Sweet Pea: all I'm gonna say is that when he does something to hurt her, I told you so. I say and drop the conversation.

There is not one bit of me that trusts Sebastian's intentions with my sister are purely innocent. He has a bad vibe to him and I really don't know how my intelligent sister hasn't picked up on that.

Betty was there for me throughout all the Veronica situation, I'm not leaving her side, no matter how infuriating she is being. I guess this is how she was felling when she tried to tell me the truth about Veronica.

I decided to stop thinking about that wanna be footballer and began thinking about Betty and I's birthday.

Ever since she brought up the idea of a dog I can't stop thinking about it, I want a dog too. If I get a dog it will be the complete opposite of what Betty described.

Sweet Pea: I want a dog for my birthday. I say while looking up to dad.
Hal: you and Betty can share the- I cut him off.
Sweet Pea: no way. I say. He lets out a chuckle.
Hal: let me guess, you want a big, scary and non fluffy dog. He says with a smirk.
Sweet Pea: exactly. I say with a smile.
Hal: fine. I can't believe we're getting two dogs. He muttered. I let out a laugh.

I finished up breakfast and picked up my bag. I said goodbye to dad and made my way to school.

I arrived at school and as I passed the student lounge I saw Betty and Sebastian sitting closely to each other. I was extremely tempted to pick her up and carry her into another state, or even better, a different country. How about a different plant? Maybe Mars?

I let out a sigh but find my friends.

I walked up to them and we all talked for about twenty minutes before the irritating bell rung.

Jughead and I walked to class together as we complained about our old and rude teacher.

Jughead POV:

I was sitting in sixth period, next to me were Toni and Fangs. They began talking about something related to Betty and Sebastian.

From everything Sweet Pea had told me about Sebastian I know he isn't the right guy for her, then again I could be completely irrational since I have a crush on her.

The night she stayed at my house after everything that went on. The way she cuddled into my side and rested her head in the crook of my neck. That's when I felt it. That's when I knew that I wanted her.

Toni: Jughead! She says while snapping her fingers in front of me to gain my attention.
Jughead: yeah? I asked.
Toni: oh my god, you like Cooper. She says excitedly.

I nearly screamed. How the hell could she have figured it out? Okay, I need to play this cool and be my sarcastic self.

Jughead: which Cooper? I said with a smirk.
Fangs: Hal, obviously. He said with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.
Toni: Betty. She says like it's the most obvious thing.
Jughead: I don't. I say casually.
Fangs: it's funny, you think you can lie to us. He says with a evil smirk.

Well they definitely know and won't drop it until I admit it.

Jughead: fine, I like her. They both smirk just as the bell went, indicating that the day was finally over.
Jughead: you better not tell her, or Sweet Pea because I don't think I'll live if you do. They both snickered.

As I walked to my locker I passed Betty and Sweet Pea. They were at her locker. Betty saw me and gave me a sweet smile and then looked back to Sweet Pea.

Betty POV:

I was in my last class for the day. Next to me was Sebastian.

Unfortunately we didn't have that much time to talk to each other since our teacher is extremely strict.

We were coming up to the last five minutes of class and we were all packing everything up.

Sebastian: do you want to hang out tonight? He asked.
Betty: I'd love to but I need to go to the mall to get my brothers present. I say and he nods his head.
Sebastian: you're twins right? Doesn't that mean you have to share a birthday, that must suck. He says making us both chuckle.
Betty: it's honestly worse for him. When I was five I wanted a princess party and that's what I got. I say making him laugh.

The bell soon rung and I said goodbye to Sebastian. I walked to my locker and saw Sweet Pea waiting for me.

Betty: Hey Pea. I say with a smile as I open my locker.
Sweet Pea: hey Betts. He said as I got the rest of my stuff and headed home.

I decided to go home first so I could change and take my car.

Once I arrived I quickly said hi to dad and ran up to my room. I put on a jumper and a pair of shorts.

I then walked back downstairs, I walked to the door until I was stopped by Sweet Pea.

Sweet Pea: where are you going? He asked inquisitively as he turned his head to face me from the couch.
Betty: just to the mall. I say and he nods his head.

I'm glad he didn't ask anymore questions.

I walked out the door and got into my car. I drove to the mall which took about fifteen minutes.

Once I arrived I walked through the mall to find a specific shop. Sweet Pea always tells me how much he loves pocket knives, recently he's been telling me of one in particular he wanted, a matte black one. He already has about twenty different types, I wonder if I should be concerned that one day he's going to kill me in my sleep.

I had been doing a little bit of research to see where the closest place was, it came down to the local mall or some place in Australia, I definitely chose the mall.

I walked into the small shop and looked around until I found the knife.

I payed for it and then headed home. I can't wait to give him his gift, he's going to love it.

I arrived home and quickly ran up to my room and hid his present in my draw.

I then walked back downstairs and watched tv with Sweet Pea.

I'm so excited for our birthday.

A/N
Guys I'm currently writing chapter 28 but I have so little time to write.
I just started my first day of school and my first day of year ten. Year ten is extremely important. I will try my best to update but school will have to come first. I wish I could keep writing all day but unfortunately I need to prioritise everything.
Do you ship Sebastian and Betty? Is Sweet Pea right to hate him?
There birthday is coming soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

613K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
4.2K 119 15
The East High Drama club gets a very special invite to visit the most magical place on earth: Disney World. This is my first story that I've written...
64.8K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.
13.8K 401 15
"Just hold on a little longer...for me"