Stole My Heart.....A One Dire...

By _FatimaFarhat_

More

Stole My Heart.....A One Direction/Niall Horan Fan Fic *Intro*
You're going, Mon Cheri :)
Where Am I?
I like you too :)

The Album Signing

54 0 0
By _FatimaFarhat_

*TIA'S P.O.V*

WOOO :) I'am soo excited I can barely walk properly in School. It was lunch and I spotted Tasha. I came towards her, Trying nto to squeal my lungs out.

''TASHA...I HAVE AMAZAYN NEWS TO TELL YOU'' I shouted, at the top of my lungs.

''Jeesh, Calm down. It's Taco Tuesday. AndI happen to like Tacos. So anyways what did you wanna tell-''

Then she turned around, And I, Held infront of her, 2 One Direction Concert Tickets.

''OMG--OMG--OMG-- AHHHHHHHH OMFG TIA WHERE? HOW? WHEN?''

''Haha, You had the same reaction as me. My dad got these out of his salary. I love him soo much.'' I explained.

''Tia :) Okay, My dad owes you one'' Tasha said, Stretching ''owes''

''Okay, So anyways.....WHAT SHOULD WE-''

I was cut off by the most sluttiest bitch in school.

''Oh look, It's the loser party. Mind if I don't join?''

Ugh. I. FUCKING. WANT. TO. KILL. HER.

''Actually we don't mind. Because we have ONE DIRECTION CONCERT TICKETS, BITCH.''

I said Stretching ''Tickets''.

Before I could go any further, She placeed 6 concert tickets in her hand and waved th infront of me, Like I would be hynotized or something.

''Well. See you at the ONE DIRECTION ALBUM SIGNING TONIGHT. You did know about that didn't you? haha'' They chuckled and sashayed off.

Wadda Bitch.

''There is an Album Signing?'' Tasha asked me as if I was Guilty for not telling her.

''I swear to God I didn't know.....Wait let's ask Sarah, She knows everything about Celebrities.'' I replied. Myself Curious.

''Hey Sarah'' Tasha asked politely. But I barged in ,''OKAY. Let's cut to the chase. Sarah, I wanna know when and where is the One Direction Album Signing.'' I asked, Trying to be fast and not rude.

''It's ast 4:30 P.M. Only People who have One Direction Conert Tickets can go in and get the album signed.'' She replied, Her deep voice alaways hanted me for some reason.

''Okay- Thanks Sarah I owe you one.''

Me and Tasha finished our Tacos and threw away our garbage and headed for the last 3 periods. I checked my Agenda.

''What's Next?'' Tasha asked, chewing gum.

''It's.....P.E, P.E, MUSIC.'' I replied, Pausing between each of them.

We headed to our classes.

-------AT THE ALBUM SIGNING--------

*TIA'S P.O.V*

''Thanks Dad. Pick us up in an hour or two. Bye love you'' I ''commanded'' my dad.

''Thankyou'' Tasha replied

''Anytime Girls'' And with that, he drove off.

As soon as we turned around. I saw many girls fangirling and in the very FAR distance i could see one Direction. They were hugging and Signing and Talking. I swear I could hear Niall's cute Irish Accent float in my ears, Soothing me.

''W.O.W.'' Was all Tasha could say.

''Oh come on, WE have concert tickets. We shouldn't waste them by not going to the Album Signing and meet One Freaking Direction'' I explained to Tasha and she nodded saying ''True Dat''

----------

Still TIA'S P.O.V

We have been waiting in the line for and hour and a half. We are very close to meeting One Direction. Only 10 or 15 more girls to go. And then us. I saw a boy Directioner and smiled. To see the same Gender as them supporting them.

Okay.....3 more girls to go. I urned around and saw Tasha shivering. 

''Um.....You okay, Tash?'' That's what I call her sometimes.

''NO. WHAT IF I SCREW UP? WHAT IF I FREEZE? WHAT IF I FORGOT MY ALBUM?''

She hit her pockets and sure enough, She had brought it with her. 

I hit my pockets and checked if I brought mine.

I did. *Phew*

----------------

Still Tia's P.O.V

''Hi love, how are you?'' 

Louis.

''I'am fine. How are you?''

I asked him.

''Great, great. So I see you speak English unlike the other girls?''

''Um. Yeah.''

''Well It was very nice meeting you just move on in the line and meet the other boys.''

''Bye'' I replied. ''Bye sweetheart'' Louis replied back.

You see, Tasha was held back from going WITH me because she was fangirling. Alot. TOO Much.

Then I saw the next person.

Niall Horan.

*NIALL'S P.O.V*

''Hi'' I heard a sweet voice ring in my ears.

''Hello Love, How are-''

I froze.

I didn't move. 

When I saw her I froze.

She is absolutely B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.

''Um.....Hi, How are you doing?'' I asked her, My voice cracking a bit.

''I'am fine how are you?'' She replied back.

Come on YOU'RE NIALL SAY SOMETHING.....

''Are you okay, Niall?'' She asked, her sweet voice kept echoing in my ears.

''Me? Yeah I'am fine. I'am fine. The Boys are fine. I'm fine. You're fine.'' I replied, my voice Staggering a bit.

TIA'S P.O.V

Okay.....this i weird. Even for Niall.

I decided to ignore it.

I turned around and saw one of he bodyguards trying to calm Tasha down by giving her breathing excercises. Oh Tasha.

The rest of the boys were pretty much like Louis, Just a bit of Chit Chat.

I could see Tasha and Harry clicked. Perfect couple. I even saw harry secretly passing her his number.

''OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG me and Tasha SCREAMED as we were bit far away from the boys. 

Tasha's dad came to pick her up so I decided to wait for my Dad by this little Table.

Suddenly I felt strong hands holding my shoulder and Lifting me up. I started kicking. I couldn't turned around. I was too scared to see who it was.

*OKAY GUYS THANKS FOR READING PLEASSEEEEEEEEEEEE VOTE AND COMMENT AND IAM GONNA NEED 5+ READS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER BUT PLEASE DO LIKE AND COMMENT AND WHO DO YOU THINK IS HOLDING TIA?

COMMENT IN THE COMMENTS BELOW*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 12.8K 58
The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :)
1.5M 99K 191
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
284K 417 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy 💕 don't be s...
1.4M 79.8K 81
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...