babybun ™ || j.jk + bts

By yoonaesthete

ᴶ.ᴶᴷ + ᴮᵀˢ || ᴬᵁ ᴬ ˢᵀᴼᴿᵞ ᴵᴺ ᵂᴴᴵᶜᴴ ᴬ ᵀᴱᴱᴺᴬᴳᴱ ᴹᴵᴸᴸᴱᴺᴵᴬᴸ ᴳᴱᵀˢ ᴿᴬᵛᴱᴸᴱᴰ ᵁᴾ ᴵᴺ ᴬ ᴳᴬᴺᴳ ᶜᴿᴵˢᴵˢ... More

zero ™
one ™
two ™
four ™
five ™
six ™
seven ™
eight ™
nine ™
ten ™
eleven ™
twelve ™
thirteen ™
fourteen ™
fifteen ™
sixteen ™
seventeen ™

three ™

10.2K 371 179
By yoonaesthete

jungkook laid flat on the couch, his hand supporting his head as he slides off silk pillow cushions. the boys except yoongi surrounded the table as discussion sprang through.

"where will he sleep?" hoseok wondered staring back at the boy who's mouth parted slightly, hair slightly a mess.

"mm, we could make arrangements. there are six rooms. which he can each sleep in everyday." namjoon planned.

"like? maybe, today he can sleep in mines. then the next seokjin, yoongi, hoseok, jimin, and taehyung." namjoon responded.

"why am i last?" taehyung pouted

"well, sounds efficient." jin shrugged not caring about taehyung, namjoon getting up and walking over to the sleepy boy.

he caressed the snoring boys head.

"jungkook...." namjoon whispered.

the boy didnt budge.

"yah...jungkook-ah...." namjoon whispered a little louder shaking him slightly.

"the kids not gonna get up to an old lady wake up call.." jin rolled his eyes maneuvering past couches.

his hands were shoved out and suddenly he placed them on jungkook's chest pinching the boys nipples making the said kid jolt up holding his chest with a shocked expression.

"you....you meanie!" jungkook spat.

"there you go." jin smirked crossing his arms.

everyone chuckled, namjoon holding his hand out for jungkook.

"come on. youll sleep with me today." namjoon softly spoke, guiding jungkook to his room where namjoon pulled out an over sized t-shirt and some old short pants with a drawstring to adjust the size

"put this on, and get into the soft comforters." namjoon softly smiled before leaving jungkook

the mans eyes were intrigued when many photos of other members had clung up on his walls, organized in frames or polaroids. jungkook spotted one frame standing on a desk drawer beside the bed where the 6 of the boys were all together. bunched up for a goofy pose.

there was a photo of namjoon and yoongi when they were in high-school too. making jungkook giggle at their hair.

sliding the clothes on, the door was knocked on, making jungkook squeal.

"i-im done.." jungkook spoke, the door opening to reveal namjoon shirtless with only sweatpants. his abs on display for jungkook to swiftly turn away with a blush.

"s-sorry." the boys eyes were wide as he tried to slide into the bed without looking at joon's body.

but he couldnt resist, and just happened to turn the same time joon caught his eyes.

he couldnt get the image of joon out of his head, especially the tattoo on joons neck.

it made namjoon smirk as he threw on a white T.

"you should get some sleep. you looked tired before."

"n-not that tired right now." jungkook pouted.

"mm... you want to watch something then, to help you sleep?" joon offered. jungkook slightly bouncing with excitement as he nodded.

joon smiled at how cute that looked and turned the television on

"hey kiddo, sorry i was rough on you earlier. its not like me. i dont know." namjoon laid back in his bed next to jungkook as the movie was displayed on screen.

"its alright. i didnt mind." the purity in jungkook's face had turned joon pink.

"ooh...i have a question?"

"and what is it?" joon turned so his full attention was on jungkook.

"what does that tattoo mean?" the peculiar inked skin symbol had joon staring at jungkook with a cocked brow and a small smile.

"go to sleep kiddo."

jungkook seem unfazed as joon turned around and cuddled himself to sleep while jungkook continued staring until he realized he stared for too long.

turning back to the movie.

"yah! go wake up jungkook!" jin shooed jimin with a spatula. the kid pouting while rolling his eyes as he makes a u-turn to joon's room.

"that kid sleeps for long like yoongi-hyung." hoseok chuckled.

"i know. i just hope we dont have another yoongi. im tired of death threats and finding poison in my food." taehyung groaned.

"he knew you had a cold too and you couldnt smell too well. if i hadnt tried to take a bite you probably wouldve been dead by now." jin scoffed.

jungkook came out with jimin who offered a seat next to him.

"jimin. go wake up yoongi now." jin commanded.

"b-but h-hyung!" jimin whined.

"no one else volunteers-..." everyone took a sip of their tea trying to ignore the conversation. "-so go."

jimin scarcely got up moping as he drags his way up to satans room for a beating.

"is he really that bad to wake up?" jungkook questioned.

everyone snickered.

"in 3....2....." namjoon replied and on cue a loud girl like scream echoed through the whole house sending shivers up everyones spine

jungkook pursed his lips and shoved food in his mouth.

"d-dont feel intimidated when he shuts you out. i mean yeah he hospitalized some of us before and poisoned taehyungs food. but yoongi- he grew up-..." namjoon was cut off when he heard a voice

"talking about me again huh?" their heads snapped to the pale boy who sighed and walked his way to a seat. jimin following behind with messed up hair and a red cheek.

"yoongi-hyung..." namjoon coughed on his food.

"im leaving after breakfast. someone called up and needs me to snipe a person dead."

jungkook chuckled lightly.

but stopped seeing everyone nod and agree.

"oh wait, hes serious?" jungkook whispered.

yoongi slammed his plate down and walked his way to the seated jungkook.

"listen kid. i dont think you understand the fuck a gang does or whats it about. just heads up, dont get in the way of my work and keep your mouth shut." yoongi emphasized.

jungkook stared up at yoongi. too focused on yoongi's orbs to pay attention to what hes saying.

"s-sorry h-hyung."

yoongi took his food and walked away up to his room.

"oh and. im not your hyung."

and then he disappeared. he doesnt know jungkook doesnt listen, especially on that last piece of information.

"why did yoongi-hyung go upstairs?" jungkook pouted his eyes fixated on the open seat that yoongi had pushed out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 692 16
✧.*✨️ 𝗥𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ✨️˚✧.* ˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚ 💎 "𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙣'𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩...
67.3K 3.3K 43
The lives of Kim Brothers - cold and merciless Vampire lords turn upside down when they collide their ways with a cute fluffy creature whose identity...
44K 1.7K 35
BTS are the most recognised boyband in the music industry. But, people tend to forget that they're also normal people with hopes, dreams, inhibitions...
54K 1.2K 21
Book 1 : little Did They Know/BTS x J.JK Book 2 : Solo Idol/J.JK little did they know...how much they hurt me...how much i loved them no matter what...