My destiny contract

By chika_chan

"I dont know if you take it light or not but believe me when I say that you'll have many benefits more than... More

My destiny contract
Chapter 1: Mr Hot God

Chapter 2: Miss Interesting

151 2 0
By chika_chan

Hello everyone! This is my next chapter for my friend Darkness2256

Thank you very much for supporting me. Love you Kate :))

Everyone hope you like the chapter. And...

SUGGESTION:

That was just my imagination, so some weren't true. Don't get it too seriously.

Now enjoy your time here <3

My destiny contract.

Chap 2

A Friday evening. The day that you would sit in the table, eating, chatting and laughing with your family, together enjoy the night. Or at least, you could go out with your friends and have a little fun. But to me, instead of doing that, I was sitting there in my dark tiny apartment, frowning my face, scratching my hair, thinking hard about the contract that 'Mr Stephen Cain' had ordered me to consider a few hours ago. If it wasn't because of that damn contract I would go out with Jemmy for a girl night when she had called me before. Speaking of Jemmy, she was my best friend, the only friend and the only family I had now. She- a pretty funny girl with brown wavy hair, big hazed blue eyes, straight nose and full sexy lips that always smiled sweetly, was who had lighted up my grey life, turned it into more colourful with her enthusiastic soul and heart, who had given me her full trust and love. She was like a sister to me. Signing that contract meant lie-ing to Jemmy and that also meant breaking myself 's heart. Sighed I stood up. I thought I need some caffeine to help clearing my now cloudy mind.

Making myself a hot large coffee, I started to consider it again. "Here we go".

Reading through the first page, all I could think was " ugr that arrogant man wants me to sing behind the stage while his girl-soon-to-be-an-idol appears, moves her lips and dances sexy?!! He also wanted me to keep silent too- of course that was so obvious, stupid man!- So all I had to do is just singing, even took the record instead of HER if it was necessary. That's all?!" Sound so simple. But life always doesn't that simple, right?

Continuing to scan the next page, me eyes went wide in a completed shock and my mouth hit the floor, hard!  "OMG I can't believe in my eyes what?! 5 uhm one two three, three zeros! No no FOUR ZEROS! 10.000$ in one month! Are you kidding me?! Oh my...." lost of word I just stood there staring down, burning each word in the contract with my eyes, not only they would pay me 10.000$/month but also paid all my school fees. I swallowed hard trying to make my dry throat moisture, I grasped my cup of coffee with my shake hand and gulped some coffee but it didn't help calming me. Was that too much for a a a....I didn't know how to call that job.....no word came out, never in my life I had heard about such a job like that. It was too shock to be real! And never in my life had I had such a large amount of money like that too, but I would if I signed it! Right? Then those 'what if' returned wild into my head. "AGRHHHHHHHHHH" Holding my head I let out a scream. My neighbours gonna think I was crazy for sure!

I knew if I accepted that I would receive so many benefits in return. I could go to college to start to study again. I also would have 10.000$/month to support my life! Oh my more than supporting!!! And with that I wouldn't have to continue working at Dunkin thus I could centre on studying. And like he said, her voice was weak sometimes not always that meant I wouldn't have to sing for her all time. Sound great, right?

But if I accepted this that also meant I have to lie, not only to my best friend and people I know but to thousands people who would hear her sings, who love her and her songs, all of her fans too! Had she thought it was fair to them? Lie-ing to all people who would give her their love? It was bloody unfair! Was she ok with that? But once again, it was her business, not me. Even so what's about me? I would have to lie to Jemmy! My God! I didn't know if I could do it or more COULD I LIVE WITH IT?! Jemmy, just thought about lie-ing to her making my heart twist. Jemmy, my best friend, my sister. Could I?

But on the other hand, what if I refused it? It was so easy for me to see it immediately. I would lose this opportunity that would let me go to school again, lose the chance that would help changing my life making it better. Was I willing to live a poor life like that forever as he said? Was I willing to let that chance go?

It was seem like two different sides were arguing violently in my head. My mind was saying no, but the fact of my condition said its yes. It was not an easy choice to me. And tomorrow was nearby already.

******************************

A day had its way to start. Some bright sunbeams made its freely through my glass window, dancing warmly in my skin waking my eyes up. Groaning under my arms I tried to cover my eyes as much as possible, shutting it tight. Sudden something hit my brain hard. Jumping up from my chair I searched the clock "What's time is it?" It was near half past nine in the morning. Relaxed a bit, I sat again. Last night or maybe early in the morning I finally had made my decision. And now it was time to get up and call him.

Heading to the bathroom to start to get ready, I "AHHHHHHHH-----" Screamed. Out. Loud when I saw something, no, myself in the mirror! You couldn't believe it. I looked what exact like a Japanese gosh with a tousled black hair, two bloodshot eyes that was circled around by dark ring placed perfectly in a pale face, ew my pale face. "Oh my God!" I would seriously have a heart attack soon. My poor heart!

After it-seem-to-be hours to gain myself and have some foods, I decided to call him by the number in his card. He picked up immediately at the first ring. He seemed waiting for me much.

"Good morning Miss Handison. I'm glad that you finally decide to call me." Eh? He knew my number. He really investigated about me. That stalker!

"Good morning Mr Cain. I just call to let you know about my decision." I responded resentfully.

"Yeah Miss Handison."

"I.." I paused, didn't sure about my decision. Was it the right thing I chose? Was it worth what I would have to pay for to having it? Was it? Collecting all myself once again, I tried to speak properly. "I...Mr Cain....I...."

"Yes" I could imagine he nodded encouragingly at me. "I accept the offer of you Mr Cain." And then with that I let out a breath I didn't know holding since when. This was my decision I didn't know if I would regret it or not. I just made my decision. Let time to prove it. But also I didn't want anyone to judge me because if you was in my position, I didn't think you could choose it better.

==============================

Sitting comfortably in his office listening to her, Stephen knew for sure one thing that she would accept his offer and yes her answer proved for that. He thought about what he had said before. 'Poor people are always the same.'

"Good choice Miss Handison. I'm glad to hear that. Ok so meet me at my office at... eleven am. We have many things to discuss. Is it ok with you?" He asked in his demanding voice. Yes he was requesting her not asking, she should better know about that. She had no choice whether it was Saturday or not!

"Ok it's alright". The girl replied in a bit unhappy tone. Oh like he would care. 'That had to be alright, of course.' he thought.

"Good. So see you then." Didn't wait for her to reply, he hung up. Time is gold. And he had so many works to carry on. Known as a workaholic, to he weekend was such a wasteful, so no day was weekend. Now a problem had been solved but that didn't mean he could relax. Looking at the clock, he had less than one hour untill she comes. He had to prepare the papers, let Angella know about that and have her to meet him there too. Just thought about Angella bringing up a bright smile to his handsome face. 'She would be very happy to hear about my good job. Oh Angella, my Angella, my Angel'.

==============================

'Agrrr. That arrogant stalker let me have no choice' I groaned, hurriedly graping my shoes and head out of my apartment to the near bus-stop because it would take me more or less than forty minutes from my place to his office. The Saturday streets had quieter than normal day but to me it was feel like the peace before a storm. When I reached the building, I thought I would crack my neck if I still tried to count the floors of that building. My Lord! It was a designed high beautiful building, and had more than forty, fifty floors or more. I didn't know. Ok I thought I was overacting. There were so many higher building than that in the USA. It was not a big deal! But when I stepped in the lobby my mouth hit the floor, hard! Why did these recent days my lovely mouth hit the floor so much? 'Damn it!'.Not only the outside was awesome but  inside was more luxurious, from the interior of the building to the way it was decorated, I felt like I was lost in the Walt Disney's world. Everything and everywhere were sparkling like diamonds in sun. "Whoaw am I dreaming?" I said dazedly at the scene before my secular eyes.

"No, Miss. But I think your mouth still open. Would you like me to shut it up for you?" A warm husky voice whispered seductively in my ear causing me to jump inside.

"What?!" I jerked from the voice to see a man in a black suit standing there smirking at me. Oh my God! My poor heart! He was more than six feet high, had a brown stylish hair, tan-skinned and his eyes... I couldn't see it because he had a large dark glasses on.

"Miss I asked if you would like me to shut your mouth up for you." He smirked, took a step toward and me - STUPID me, mindless took a step back! OH MY GOD! What the heck happened to me? Why did I have to step back? Why? Why? Why?! I didn't know but I just felt something odd about this guy and my brain shouted me to run, helplessly I just couldn't. That was when his smirk turned into bigger and bigger showing off some of his white teeth and he started to stalk toward me like a tiger stalked toward its prey. That man was scary! I felt my body tense under his stare even though he was wearing glasses. For every steps he walked toward I stepped back, my heart hammered wild in my chest. I didn't know what to do except stepping back, till my back hit the reception counter. There was no way for me to escape now. "Scared?" He asked, his face was few inch away from mine. I could feel his hot breath in my now dry lips. "No" I talked back but it came out whispering. 'Damn my voice'.

"Is that so?" He started to cut down the distance between us inch by inch, my eyes got wider and wider, my heart pounded harder and harder in my ears, my body froze in place couln't move 'Oh my God! Move! Move! My stupid body please move!' And that was when---

"Robert! What are you still doing there? Oh my--" a girl, beautiful girl in a white T-shirt and a dark skinny jean, asked loudly, pulled him off me. Thank God! She was my savior! The angel there was my savior!

"Robert Andrew Cain! I had told you so many times that if you want a girl don't do that. You will end up scare them away!" She shouted at his face. I finally gathered myself a little bit. Wait!! What?! I swung my head around, stared surprisingly at her. Was she crazy? 'want a girl'?

"But that girl is interesting!" I the swung my head to him. He pouted?! Oh my God! Was he a child? Pout? And what was that with 'interesting'? Who? Me? I was just met that guys a few seconds before and he found me 'interesting', Serious? What's the matter with him?

"No buts! Robert if you want them you have to treat them kind and be a gentlemen!" Swinging my head to her again, then swing toward him, her, him, her, him...Oh my NECK! They were all crazy! 'Want them'? Were girls their toys? I couldn't  believe I stood stupid  there listening to them and they both ignored, talking like I was invisible. Couldn't stand it anymore "Excuse me" I walked away. I didn't want to hear them blah-blah non-stop.

"Hey Miss, wait!" The girl caught up with me. I hated to have to admit that but she was a beautiful and so soft girl just like an angel but her act was a different aspect. I thought I had seen her somewhere before. "I'm so sorry for my friend's behaviour. He just doesn't know how to treat a girl but that still can't defend him from his act. I'm so sorry if he scared you." Ok I took back what I said before. This girl was not that bad. "I'm so sorry. Could you please forgive him?" She said so honest and pleased with her adorable face that I couldn't say no. But deep down I was till afraid of that crazy guy.

"Ok." I smiled strained at her. It was not her faul, she didin't have to apologize me, but whatever.

"Thank you very much Miss---"

"Call me Erica."

"Thank you very much Erica. Oh I'm Angella." Wow Angella, Angel, seeing something similar here?

"You're welcome Angella. Then excuse me, I have to go now." I smiled.

"Ok Nice to meet you Erica."

"Nice to meet you too." I hurried to the elevator because in the corner of my eyes I saw it was five to eleven and his office was at the twenty-fifth floor. I would be late for sure. 'Oh come on' I tried to press the button up more than it was necessary and everyone in there saw me annoying. I knew pressing it couldn't help but still, you knew it. When the door opened with a ding, I hurried come in and no longer after that I flying out of the elevator, I headed straight to the receptionist.

"Excuse me. I'm here to meet Mr Cain." A pretty girl in an uniform with a shirt cut low and a short  tight skirt that exposed her tan long legs perfectly, looked up at me.

"You would be Miss Handison?"

"Yes" I nodded immediately.

"Then please follow me. Mr Cain is waiting for you." Great! He was waiting that meant I was late, such a bad sign. Great my luck! The girl led the way, walked in a high heels, swayed her butt while walking as if she was in a catwalk. She even patted her eyelashes and smiled flirting at some guys who passed by. 'Wow one word would suit her perfectly' I thought. Looking away from her I noticed the room, oh, the floor. That was large there. There were so many staffs paced up and down, busied with their job. The girl stopped at a door, knocked it and then I knew that I had finally arrived. "Come in" His warm low voice spoke through the wood door making my heart do a flip-flop. That was odd.

"Excuse me Sir, Miss Handison has arrived."

"Ok let her in." She stepped aside holding the door and let me in. I thanked her.

"Oh Mary give us some coffee." He asked drawing my attention to him.

"Yes Sir." She smiled sweetly and walked out closing the door behind her. Now all I could notice was the man in an expensive suit, stood in mid of the room leaning on the large designed wood desk, some papers in his strong hands. Everything about him was perfect like the first time I had seen him, and all things around him was became invisible each time he appeared. I just stood there, stunned.

"Whoaw Miss Interesting!" I heard someone crying out in the room. Who? I dazedly forced to tear my eyes away from him, then stared at the voice's owner like being thunderstruck.

"You know her?"

"Of course Stephen, more than just knowing." He smirked widely at me. He didn't wear glasses like before. His eyes now looking straight into mine. Those deep blue sparking beautiful eyes, that sent electric through my body, those was the same as Mr Cain, now looking into mine with joy and something that I couldn't read, something that made my stomach twisted uncomfortably.

"Lucky to see you again. Miss Interesting" Oh my God! 'Miss Interesting'?! Lucky my ass! Why was my life that complication? Why? Why? Why?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hoping you like it, sweethearts.

So what will happen next? Let's see!

Vote?? Comment?? Love you guys <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

205K 1.5K 54
Sa muling pagkakataon subaybayan natin si Jude sa Malibog nyang kwento.At ang nga masasaya,malulungkot at nakakaiyak nyang karanasan. This story c...
28.1K 1.2K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
91.4K 197 20
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni
47.6K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...