Lucifer; A New Beginning (fan...

By DerpyPigeon

I wrote this a while ago and it's my first Fanfiction it's kind of crappy. *Lucifer and Chloe's partnership... More

Chapter 1 | "Are you afraid of me?"
Chapter 2 | "Heartbroken Devil"
Chapter 3 | "They're just wings."
Chapter 5 | "And dear old dad strikes again"
Chapter 6 | "An angel in the darkest disguise"
Chapter 7 | "Pudding Algebraic Expression"
Chapter 8 | "It's nice to be back"
Chapter 9 | "What is happening to me?"
Chapter 10 | "Died from an angel's light"
Chapter 11 | "Watching you suffer over someone else's sadness is fun."
Chapter 12 | "The world's first murderer VS a detective"
Chapter 13 | "I've been punished"
Chapter 14 | "Reunited Deckerstar"
Chapter 15 | "Soulmates"
Chapter 16 | "Angel of Death's return"
Chapter 17 | "Punisher's punishment"

Chapter 4 | "This is unbelievable"

1.4K 35 3
By DerpyPigeon

Setting: Precinct

Lucifer walked to Chloe's desk as she got off the phone. She stood up and started to walk away from him.

"Detective!" He shouted after her. She ignored him and kept walking. "Detective Decker!" He shouted again. He thought calling her a different name would get her attention. "Miss Decker! Chloe??" He gave up as she disappeared. Just then Ella walked up to him. 

"Wait—she's actually ignoring you?" She asked.

"Yes! It's unbelievable!" Lucifer exclaimed. 

"That's weird, I thought you two were—you know—close." Ella said.

"I thought so too." Lucifer's voice went soft.

"Don't worry buddy." She assured him. "She'll come back around eventually." 

"I doubt that." He mumbled. "Where did she go anyway?" 

"She's off to see a suspect. That's why I was surprised she didn't take you with her." Ella told him.

Lucifer nodded and headed out of the police department.

Setting: somebody's house

Lucifer kicked open the door to see Chloe with her gun pointed at some man.

"Hello." Lucifer chirped.

Both Chloe and the man turned around to face him. 

"Lucifer? What are you doing here? How did you even find me?" Chloe asked eagerly.

"Relax Detective. I'm here to help you catch our killer!"

"Really? You think I need your help?" Chloe backed away from him.

"Detective—"

"I don't know why I never believed you! It was obvious! The whole immortality thing, the name, the angel wings, the reason your brother looks so different, the whole 'Pierce is Cain' thing, everything about you was suspicious and I still didn't believe you! You're The Prince of Darkness! Your evil, Lucifer! I can't do this anymore!" Chloe's blue eyes filled with tears.

"Detective please—"

BOOM

The man that was standing behind Chloe had shot Lucifer in the stomach. He expected himself to bleed to death since Chloe was right in front of him, but all that showed was a hole in his shirt. The man backed up and dropped his gun, seemingly confused.

"Im not—bleeding?" Lucifer was completely puzzled. "How is this—possible?"

Chloe hastily backed farther away from him and handcuffed the man. "We're—we're done." She sniffled, and walked back to her car taking the guy with her.

As much as he loved scaring humans, he hated scaring Chloe. For the first time he believed she had feelings for him, and now she's gone. He was once again immortal around her. It felt just like the beginning, but worse. Much worse. 

Suddenly Cain's words flashed in Lucifer's mind."I know what makes us vulnerable, it's Chloe's love." 

He then came to the conclusion, "If that's true.. Chloe doesn't love me anymore..." he thought.

Setting: Precinct 

Lucifer stood in a corner, glancing around the room. Thinking about what Cain had said, and how it tied to him being invulnerable around her.

"Lucifer?" 

Ella was standing in front of him.

"You okay?"

"Yes. I'm fine. Thank you." He said.

"Is this about Chloe?" Ella's dark eyes looked up at him.

"No, its—" 

"Do you need a hug?" Ella asked him.

"No." 

"You sure?"

"I'm sure."

Ella hugged him anyway. Lucifer hated hugs. Horrible, uncomfortable things humans did to one another. He didn't understand how anyone would enjoy it. 

Lucifer tried to shove her away from him, "Miss Lopez... um—this is unnecessary..."

Ella stopped hugging him. "Oh come on. You know you needed that." 

"I most certainly did not." He snarled.

Ella frowned at him and walked to Chloe's desk.

This caught Lucifer's attention, so he watched Ella to see exactly what she was doing.

She stood there and talked to Chloe for a few minutes.

Lucifer shook his head. "This is unbelievable." 

Setting: Lucifer's Penthouse

Lucifer started pouring himself a drink, when Azrael walked in from the balcony. "Hey Lu. This place has an amazing view."

Lucifer turned to her. "Mhm." He mumbled, and took a sip.

"You've been acting strange lately, what's going on?" Azrael asked him.

"Nothing important."

"Riiight."

"Fine." Lucifer set his glass on the table. "The detective saw my devil face now she's scared of me and she hates me and I'm immortal around her which means she doesn't love me anymore she completely ignores me and—"

"Woah okay, slow down. Say that again?"

The Devil took a deep breath. "Chloe—hates me." He repeated.

"Chloe Decker?" 

"Mhm."

"Oh I'm sorry were you two—close—or something?"

"I honestly don't know what we were." Lucifer told her. 

"Oh..." Azrael glanced around the room. "Sorry."

"Right, i'll see you later."

"Wait, Lucifer! What? You're just going to leave?"

The fallen angel disappeared into the elevator.

Azrael sighed and folded her arms. "Siblings."

Setting: Doctor Linda's Office

Lucifer walked into the door. "Hello Doctor."

Linda looked up at him from her desk. "Oh. Hi Lucifer. What's going on?" 

"I have a serious problem." He sat down on the couch. "The detective hates me."

Linda looked puzzled. "Chloe hates you? What did you do to make her hate you?"

"I didn't technically do anything to her  but..."

"But...?"

"When she saw my face..." Lucifer explained. "she sort of... freaked out and now... she's been avoiding me." 

Linda nodded. "She deserved the truth, and you know that."

The Devil nodded. "I suppose."

"Well, do you think if you show Chloe your wings, she will come back to you?"

"I cut those off, and that would just scare her even more."

"You think she'll be scared of an angel?"

Lucifer thought for a moment. "I don't know, Doctor. That's what I'm afraid of."

Linda nodded.

"Thanks for the help doctor." Lucifer stood up and walked out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.5K 2.7K 23
First day of senior year. (Y/n) has a long and boring year ahead of her before she graduates... or does she? Something weird is going on and the new...
106K 2.5K 40
You've heard of Hope Mikaelson right? Well do you know that she has a twin sister Aurora? And how she was unwanted and Abused Mentally by her family...
27.2K 741 22
"Now, tell me, mr morning star, what is one of your greatest wishes?" I taunted him. And just as everyone always does, he robotically replies, "Righ...
61.5K 973 11
A Deckerstar Fanfiction. After realizing he is slowly becoming mortal, Lucifer Morningstar has discovered a new penchant for pain. The threat of dang...