The Nerd Diaries: Arnold (18+)

By LanaCathryn

Warning: Explicit/Mature content. Nerd, check. Desperate, check. Horny as f*ck, double check. Somewhat obsess... More

Disclaimer/Warning
One: The Jock's Invitation
Two: The Bitch's Dare
Three: The Cop's Call
Four: The Mayor's Will
Five: The Parent's Knock
Six: The Mansion's Dust
Seven: The Darkness's Shadow
Eight: The Genie's Fulfillment
Nine: The Cheerleader's Photo
Ten: The Girl's Secret
Eleven: The Drunk's Confession
Twelve: The Lover's Diary
Thirteen: The Dream's Allusion
Fourteen: The Ties' Strength
Fifteen: The Nerd's Mistake
Sixteen: The Patient's Impatience

Prologue: The Nerd's Diary

44.2K 844 708
By LanaCathryn

Dear Diary,

I want to fuck her.

I have never wanted anything so much in my life. I have never wanted straight A's that bad, have never wanted to get into college as much as I want into her.

Anyways, I want her. I want her pussy, and I want it bad.

Every day she sits in front of me, her perfume washing over me like a wave of pure, inebriated sex. It always gets me hard.

And today, holy fuck! I'd never had a boner so painful that it brought tears to my eyes, but there I was, sitting in science crying like a damn child because my dick was that hard. It was all because she bent over in front of my desk. The see-through material of her dress gave me a perfect glimpse of her sheer-lace covered pussy.

I came home, went straight to the shower and fucked my fist while wishing it was her hot wet pussy instead.

Too bad I'm the nerd.

A girl like Prescilla doesn't go after nerds. Which is probably why she is fucking the Quarterback. At least that's what he told me. The ass has a penchant for going on and on about shit to me, shit that I really don't want to hear. He said it's because I'm a nerd and even if I did sum up the sack to tell anyone everything he said, no one would even think to believe it.

The only reason I make no move to get the asshole away is because he talks about her. And fucked up as it is, he's probably the closest thing to a 'friend' that I have.

Anyways Diary, as much as I love seeing Prescilla's pussy, I really fucking hope she isn't wearing anything remotely similar to that sheer contraption of walking sex material, tomorrow.

I'll cum in my pants.

Dead serious,

Arnold.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

393K 27.3K 33
What happens when you grow up wearing clothes that are too small or way too big, or wear hand me down clothes passed on from family, get teased by yo...
Shy Boy By key

Short Story

191K 5.7K 21
There was a boy that likes a girl. He always took notice of her even when she wasn't aware of his presence. With his nerdy appearance and his black-r...
21.7K 667 32
Avery Summers was your ordinary popular girl. She wasn't bitchy and mean like some of her fellow cheerleaders. And like every cliche, she had a crush...
2M 50.1K 96
What if you wished for your boring life to become interesting? What if it happens, but you soon regret having wishing for it? Life isn't alwa...