All Eyes On You

Oleh tweetdior

Do you love me like I love you? Would you always Hold it down? Would you always be around? Lebih Banyak

Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 *reupload*
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21-Series Finale

Chapter 15

1K 33 2
Oleh tweetdior

Jaylin

"My birthday coming up, ah ah ah, twerk, twerk." I said playfully.

"Girl get out my face" Ace said laughing.

"Keyontae Bullard dont play with me"

He laughed.

I turned around and playfully gave him a lap dance.

"Jay quit playin n throw dat shit back" he laughed again, sending a smack to my ass.

"Speed it up, now slow that shit down, onna gang" I laughed. He smacked his lips as I turned back around and watched him get back on his phone with an attitude. "I play too much"

"Yeah. You really do"

I climbed on top of him and began to kiss on his face, down to his neck. "You know i love you" I said hearing him lock his phone. He placed his hands on my waste and turned his head to where our lips connected.

"I love you more bae. I'll neva turn on you ever, on god." He paused. "You held me down when nobody else did when I won't shit and I thank you for dat"

I kissed him again. "Of course, I always saw something in you. I knew you was gonna be at the top." I said smiling.

"Stack or starve"

"Stack or starve" I repeated kissing him again but longer and more tongue.

"But look doe watchu doing foe yo C-day?"

"I dont even know yet."

"If you not planning sum im takin you out .But either way ima take you out regardless"

"To where?" I smiled

"Dont worry bout allat, you'll see on yo birthday"

"You wack, but prolly to LA or sum. I dont know yet"

"Oh aight. How yo week been?"

"Stressful. I have an exam tomorrow I've been studying all week and had a massive headache." I said laying my head in the crook of his neck.

"Already know you gone pass it"

"Yeah I guess" I said closing my eyes.

"Hollup, im finna get something to snack on right quick." He said silencing his phone since it was ringing.

I continued to doze off until my stomach growled. I got up and walked downstairs to get some watermelon. "Ba-" I said stopping at the bottom of the stairs.

"What? I told you stop calling me." I overheard Ace whisper. "Im with my girl right na bruh. Look, when I leave here Ima call you." He said pausing for a few seconds.

I stood at the stairs in disbelief. Ima chill ass individual so I immediately didn't react.

"If you call again, ima block yo number" He said hanging up.

I walked into the kitchen as if I didn't hear anything he said. "Excuse me" I said opening the fridge causing him to jump.

"Oh shit... my bad"

I opened the fridge and grabbed the bowl of sloced watermelon. Reaching in the above cabinet, I grabbed the sugar and sprinkled it on the fruit. "So who was that?" I asked referring the person he was fussing with.

"What?"

"The person you was on the phone with" I said grabbing a fork.

"Oh, nobody"

"Your lying but okay" I said walking out the kitchen and up the stairs.

He followed behind me. "Bae"

I grabbed a blanket and pillow from out the guest room and threw it at him. "You sleepin on the couch tonight. Bye"

"Man what?"

"You heard me"

"Jaylin"

"Keep talkin to me and yo ass gone sleep outside!" I said slamming the door.
___________________________________

KD

"You gotta come put soon li brudda" 3Three said through the phone.

"Nah" I said keeping it short

"So you just gone run away from da gang?"

"No" I answered again.

"Damn you tryna rush me off the phone. We all know you messed up but you know we all got mad love fuh you, YB especially. You just gotta let him calm dow-" He said and I hung up.

I won't goin for nun of dat bs. I know fuckin wit Manariah was hella wrong but we all make mistakes.

I looked at my phone seeing it ringing.

(404)777-1122 facetime audio...

I slid over and put the phone to my ear "hello?"

"Keldrick where you at?"

"Who is this?"

"Stop playing" the voice said

"Im being deadass"

"Alicia dumbass!"

"Oh." I paused. "Thats what I get for not saving numbers"

"Why the fuck my number not saved? You know what I dont even care, when you comin ova to chill?"

"Im not comin ova that shit bitch leave me the fuck alone hoe damn" I said before ending the call.

Normally I wouldn't have said that shit but Ive just been so angry these last couple months.

Ionno wassup wit me. I sat in the parking garage for a few minutes before picking up the phone to call Cuban. Ive been missing her like crazy so maybe dats why I aint been myself. I tapped the phone Icon and searched for her contact. Hesitant to click call, I realized that ima real nigga and real niggas aint neva scared.

The phone rung a few times and she finally answered. "Hello...?"

"Aaliyah?"

"What do you want KD?"

"I miss you dawg this shit aint right"

"Oh well maybe you shoulda thought of that when you was fuckin on my bestfriend. Goodbye"

"No bro, wait. Let me talk"

"You got 3 minutes to say what you gotta say before I hang up"

"Look man, The worst part is knowing its my fault. I
Swear im sorry for all the shit i did. It's fucking hurting me that i fucked up n broke yo heart.  If there was a reset button Id press that shit hella times. I feel so bad realizing the hurt I caused you n You may never forgive me but i just hope you know i still love yo crazy ass.

"2 minutes"

"I lost the 1 girl that was done for me and that I actually loved. I know I made many mistakes in this relationship... like"

"1 minute"

"... i said shit that hurt you, done some fucked up shit that I regret. I'm not a perfect person, and Ion try to be. I made multiple mistakes in my life, but fasho loving you aint one of them."

"Ill holla atchu later" she said disconnecting the call.
___________________________________
~Make sure you guys Vote and follow me 💜

~Tweet💋

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

57.3K 3K 52
π•Ώπ–π–—π–”π–šπ–Œπ– π–™π–π–Š π–˜π–™π–”π–—π–’ | Β» π‘›π‘π‘Ž 𝑦𝑏 By:4π–™π–π–Šπ–˜π–†π–π–Šπ–”π–‹π–‘π–šπ–›β¦ Ain't no goin' back, you know I'm gon' keep it comin' β–ͺ️Comment β–ͺ️Vo...
250K 3.9K 39
*COMPLETED* I was always the good girl until I met Kells, but life would pretty boring without him...
31.4K 1.2K 11
"if you love something let it go, and if it comes back..keep it....and love it forever"
17.2K 916 25
"Did you forget about how much I loved you?"