The Color Of Love Series [Edi...

Por Thischickisbomb

It all began with a damn school project and from then on the fire was lit between Jake and Alyssa. Their love... Mais

The Color Of Love Chapter 1
The Color Of Love Chapter 2
The Color Of Love. Chapter 3
The Color Of Love. Chapter 4
The Color Of Love. Chapter 5
The Color Of Love. Chapter 6
The Color Of Love. Chapter 7
The Color Of Love. Chapter 8
The Color Of Love. Chapter 9
The Color Of Love. Chapter 10
The Color Of Love. Chapter 11
The Color Of Love. Chapter 12
The Color Of Love. Chapter 13
The Color Of Love. Chapter 14
The Color Of Love. Chapter 15
The Color Of Love. Chapter 16
The Color Of Love. Chapter 17
The Color Of Love. Chapter 18
The Color Of Love. Chapter 19
The Color Of Love. Chapter 20
The Color Of Love. Chapter 21
The Color Of Love. Chapter 22
The Color Of Love. Chapter 23
The Color Of Love. Chapter 24
The Color Of Love. Chapter 25
The Color Of Love. Chapter 26
The Color Of Love. Chapter 27 Complete
The Race For Love. Chapter 1
The Race For Love. Chapter 2
The Race For Love. Chapter 3
The Race For Love. Chapter 4
The Race For Love. Chapter 5
The Race For Love. Chapter 6
The Race For Love. Chapter 7
The Race For Love. Chapter 8
The Race For Love. Chapter 9
The Race For Love. Chapter 10
The Race For Love. Chapter 11
The Race For Love. Chapter 12
The Race For Love. Chapter 13
The Race For Love. Chapter 14
The Race For Love. Chapter 15
The Race For Love. Chapter 17 FINISHED :)
Keeping Our Love Chapter 1
Keeping Our Love Chapter 2
Keeping Our Love Chapter 3
Keeping Our Love Chapter 4
Keeping Our Love Chapter 5
Keeping Our Love Chapter 6
Keeping Oor Love Chapter 7
Keeping Our Love Chapter 8
Keeping Our Love Chapter 9
Keeping Our Love Chapter 10
Keeping Our Love Chapter 11
Keeping Our Love Chapter 12
Keeping Our Love Chapter 13
Keeping Our Love Chapter 14
Keeping Our Love Chapter 15
Keeping Our Love Chapter 16
Keeping Our Love Chapter 17
Keeping Our Love Chapter 18 (Completed)

The Race For Love. Chapter 16

23.5K 327 27
Por Thischickisbomb

Okay so this is a long ass chapter/ YAll should definitely love me for it. ( Well i think its long I have to wait to see how many pages it is after I ppost it) Anyways votes and comments are much appreciated. You can like and tweet also. BUT I REAALY WANT COMMENTS. i WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU GUYSZ THINK. SO COMMENT ALOT

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

" Alyssa wake up!" I heard Jake say as he nudged my shoulder.

"No... I'm tired" I said rolling over and pulling the covers over my head.

"Alyssa get up now, we need to be heading out pretty soon" he said.

"Jake please just like, another hour" I told him. He mumbled a whatever and walked out. I heard the front door open and close a couple of times. Then I was being lifted from the bed along with the covers that were wrapped around me. I screamed.

"Jake stop, shit you scared me!" I told him.

"I told you to get up" He walked out the room still carrying me and grabbed his keys. He walked out the apartment, locked the door, threw me into the passenger's seat and closed the door. I wrapped the blanket tighter around me. He got in the driver's seat and we began our journey back to Alabama.

The trip back to Alabama was way quicker than the trip from Alabama. This was mainly due to the fact that Jake was mad at me. The drive was pretty awkward because Jake barely even talked to me. I just went back to sleep or snuggled into my blanket. I read the sign that said we were entering the city of Deatsville. I sighed. Now that I was here I really didn't want to be back. I had made a decision on the first thing I was going to do when I got back to Deatsville. I inhaled a deep breath and turned towards Jake.

"Jake" I called out to him.

"Yea?" he said not looking at me but keeping his eyes on the road.

"Can you take me to the courthouse?" I asked him. He glanced at me for a quick second.

"For what?" he said answering my question with a question.

"To go get divorce papers" In the town of Deatsville it was easy to get a divorce. All you had to do was go to the courthouse get forms have your spouse sign them and then file them. It did take like four months for them to register and you had to go through a bunch of shit if you wanted your name changed. I knew this all because I had helped my mom with my parent's divorce. The only problem I was facing was getting Trevon to actually sign the papers.

"Are you sure?" he asked looking at me.

"Yea!" I replied.

We arrived at the courthouse a few minutes later. I went inside and asked for the papers. Jake came inside with me. I asked the lady at the front desk for divorce papers and she asked me if I had a legit reason as in adultery, addiction, or abuse. Of course I answered yes. She gave me the papers and told me to get my spouse to sign them, Attach our tax forms and returns and our banks statements for joint accounts. She said if my spouse wasn't willing to sign that I would have to go to court before a judge and plead my case. I felt like I had committed a crime. After I got out the papers and had all the information we left. I got in the car and looked at Jake.

"Jake..... is..it okay if I like stay with you, just for like a few days after I get Trevon to sign these papers" I asked him. I was kind of nervous that he would say no because he was still mad at me about what happen.

"Yea no problem" He replied.

"Thanks Jake, I really appreciate it" I told him.

"You're Welcome"

The drive to my house seemed to happen way to quick. It was like we got there in less than a minute. I knew Trevon was here because his car was parked in the driveway. Jake parked on the side of the street and cut the car off. I was so nervous. I didn't know how Trevon would react and then after breaking it to Trevon how would my parents react, but they couldn't be mad they had also gotten a divorce. They were probably going to be madder at the fact that I was getting a divorce because of Jake. If he would have never come down here, this would have never happen. I would have never gone to stay with him and I wouldn't be holding divorce papers in my hands right now.

"Alyssa?" Jake called out breaking me from my thoughts.

"Yea" I replied.

"Do you want me to come inside with you" he asked.

"Do you mind?" I asked him.

" Naw" he replied.

"Thanks Jake I really do appreciate this" I told him.

"No problema" he said. He began to get out of the car and I followed suit. I walked around to his side. I inhaled a deep breath.

"You nervous" Jake asked me.

"Oh yea" I replied. " Jake maybe you should stay out here because I don't know how he will react to you and I just don't want any fighting whatsoever" I told him.

"No Alyssa, you need someone in there with you, what if he tries something". I sighed and looked down at the ground. I was so freaking scared. I had never felt this way before in my life.

"I won't fight him" Jake said.

"Promise?" I said.

"Unless he lays a hand on me. I will not fight him" he said.

"Jake, you know he will probably do some like that, you know how he is" I told him.

"Well what do you want me to do, just sit there and let him beat my ass" He asked.

"No.....Jake just try to be calm" I told him.

"Okay" he muttered. We began walking up to the front door. I took my key out that felt so strange to me because I hadn't used it in so long. I squeezed the papers in my hands as I stuck the key in and untwisted the lock. My heart was beating so fast. I was sure that everybody in the city of Deatsville could hear it. I turned the knob and pushed the door. I stuck my head in. I didn't see anybody. I pulled Jake in and told him to stand behind a wall. He resisted at first but soon obliged.

"Trevon" I called out. I heard footsteps from the second floor. I looked up and saw him coming down the stairs. If I thought my heart was beating fast the first time, it was nothing compared to how fast it was beating now. I could have sworn I was going to have a heart attack right then and there.

"Where have you been Alyssa" Trevon asked.

"Out of town" I said in way that it sounded like a question.

"Come on don't start with those bullshit answers" He said to me in a harsh tone. He was mad at me and I knew how Trevon acted when he was mad. I backed away as he approached me.

"Trevon don't be mad at me"

"How can I not be" he said. "You fucking leave and take out with your ex" He said as he pinned me into a corner." So tell me did you fuck him" He asked.

"Trev, no I wouldn't do that" he said.

"Don't fucking lie to me Alyssa" he said raising his voice.

"Trevon I'm not lying to you" I told him.

"So that should mean you haven't had sex in a while you should be ready to please me" he said as his hand roamed under my shirt.

"Trevon stop" I said as I tried to move away from him. He placed his hands on my hips to keep me from moving and started kissing up and down my neck. I gripped the papers that were still in my hand. He was making me sick.

"Trevon stop" I told him. He ignored me as he moved me to the couch and pushed me down on it. He hovered over my body. He smashed his lips against mine and I tried to move away. He should know that I was not enjoying this. I pushed against his chest but he grabbed my wrist and pinned them down. This caused the papers to fall from my hand. He didn't even take notice of them. His hands roamed down my stomach and slipped in to my pants. I squirmed.

"Trevon please don't do this" I said trying to get from under him.

Jakes POV

I got behind the wall reluctantly. I heard Alyssa call out Trevon's name and then he came down the stairs. I peeked around the corner, but soon hid back behind it since Trevon was facing my way.

"Where have you been Alyssa" Trevon asked.

"Out of town" Alyssa said.

"Come on don't start with those bullshit answers" He said to her in a harsh tone.

"Trevon don't be mad at me" I heard say in a low whisper.

"How can I not be" he said. "You fucking leave and take out with your ex" He said. I peeked around the corner and he was now facing in the opposite direction. He had pinned her into a corner. I wasn't going to intervene yet." So tell me did you fuck him." He asked.

"Trev, no I wouldn't do that" she told him.

"Don't fucking lie to me Alyssa" he said raising his voice.

"Trevon I'm not lying to you" she replied

"So that should mean you haven't had sex in a while you should be ready to please me" he said.

"Trevon stop" I heard her say. I looked back around the corner. He had his hands on her hips and was kissing her.

"Trevon stop" she said once again. He ignored her and threw her on the couch. He smashed his lips down onto hers and I just wanted to beat his ass then and there but I had promised Alyssa. She pushed against his chest but he grabbed her arms and pinned them down causing all the divorce papers to fly out of her hands. I couldn't believe that he hadn't even noticed them or maybe he was choosing to ignore them.

"Trevon please don't do this" Alyssa said as he stuck his hands in her pants. Okay it was definitely time for me to intervene. I thought care about what Alyssa would say. I walked and pulled him off of her by his shirt.

"Stay the hell away from her" I said as I grabbed Alyssa hand and helped her off the couch.

"She's my wife. I can do whatever I want with her" Trevon stated.

"Bullshit" I said picking up the papers. "She wants a divorce so sign the got damn papers" I said throwing them in his face.

"Jake stop" Alyssa said tugging at my arms.

"Who the fuck do you think you are" Trevon said approaching me.

"No stop, don't this" Alyssa said as she stepped in front of him pushing against his chest. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer to him.

"Don't fucking touch her" I said.

"Jake stop" Alyssa shouted. What the hell? I was trying to help her. A smirk grew on Trevon's face.

"You want to go in a room alone" I heard Trevon say into her ear. She nodded.

"Alyssa What the fuck? Are you serious right now?" I said to her.

"Jake please..." Trevon walked to the room upstairs. Alyssa picked up the divorce papers and followed him, I heard the door close. I sighed I wasn't going to just leave her because what if something went wrong. I wanted to go up there so bad because I didn't want anything to happen to her but I figured if something happed she would yell or something. I sat there and it seemed like days had passed before she finally emerged from the room and walked down the stairs. Trevon did not follow. I scanned her body. There appeared to be no bruises, cuts or scrapes on her and she didn't look hurt.

"I'm fine Jake" she said reading my mind. " Are you ready" she asked.

"Yea" She walked towards the door and I followed once we got out in the car she showed me the paper where he had signed. Damn how in the world did that happen without some serious shit going down.

" How'd you get him to sign " I asked.

"My Secret" she replied. I dropped it and started the car.

"Where are we off too" I asked her.

"Tennessee" she said with a smile on her face.

"You don't want to go see your parents or anybody" I asked her.

'Hell no! to do what tell them that I got a divorce. I think it can wait" I sighed and put the car in drive. We were headed back to my place. I never thought that the events would play out this way.

Alyssa's POV

I looked out the window. I had remembered certain landmarks and I knew that were close to being to Jake's place. We had stopped and eaten at a diner. We talked a little but not much. The ride back was way more relaxing and I felt like a ton had been lifted from my shoulders. I knew that Jake was curious to how I had gotten Trevon to sign the papers without any commotion. Basically the whole town new Trevon and he was basically looked up to. I told him that if he wouldn't agree that I would go public and tell people how he hit me and how he cheated on me. I lied and told him that I had taken pictures of the multiple cuts and bruises he left on my body and I also told him that Lyci knew and she would be a witness. I claimed that if he tried to hurt me now that Jake was downstairs and I had notified the cops about my situation. I told him one scream, Jake would be up here banging the door down and then next it would be the cops to haul him off to jail. What else could he do? He had no choice but to sign especially if he didn't want his rep ruined. Now all I had to do was get the rest of the things I needed and file the divorce. I looked out the window and sighed a sigh of relief of me knowing that everything would be okay. The only thing left to do now was to get Jake to truly forgive me, tell Chris I'm sorry and get Chris's and Jake's friendship back.

I walked up the stairs carrying a few bags, while Jake carried the majority. I took his keys and unlocked the door for him. He went inside and dropped the bags by the door and went and flopped on the couch. I sat next to him.

"Jake thanks for letting me stay" I told him.

"Damn Alyssa how many times are you going to thank me. It's no problem" he said to me. I laughed.

"So ummm tonight I'll sleep on the couch and you can have my bed Alyssa" Jake told me.

"We can both sleep in the bed Jake. I don't mind" I told him.

"Yea, well I rather be on the couch." He said as he got up from the couch.

"Jake" I called out his name while standing up. He looked at me. " Are you still mad at me" I asked him.

"Does it matter?" he replied.

"Jake don't be mad at me. I hate the fact that you are mad at me. I mean I know I screwed up. Why are you so mad though it's not like we were together. You should at least have a little understanding. I know I shouldn't have done that with Chris, but Jake I had no clue he felt that way about me. If I had knew that I definitely wouldn't have gotten anywhere near as far as we got. The point is I don't have feelings for Chris. I only look at him as just a friend Jake. He doesn't give me butterflies, he doesn't make my heart seem to stop, he doesn't make me smile every time I see him. He does nothing for me, because Jake........you are the only person that can make me feel that way .....and that's why I love you" I inhaled a breath because that was a long rant and I was seriously out of breath. I noticed that Jake had stepped closer to me.

"Say it again" He said as he grabbed my face in his hands. A smile grew upon my face.

"I love you Jake" I said. Without any notice his lips were pressed to mine kissing me eagerly and his body was against mine. My body went hot. I felt as if someone had just set me on fire. He rubbed his tongue across my lip asking for entrance. I gave it to him. His tongue found mine and began to work as one. Jake's hands roamed every inch on my body within his reach. I pushed against his chest needing air. He lips clung to my neck. He massaged my boobs through my shirt. God I wanted him so bad. His lips found his way back to mine and so did his tongue. We kissed like it was the last time we would ever see each other. It was so passionate filled with lust, wanting, needing, and love. Jake lifted me up and I positioned my legs around his waist. He lifted my shirt over my head and threw it to the ground. His hands went around to my back and he unclasped my bra. He was wasting no time. He knew what he wanted. He slipped the straps off my shoulder and threw my bra to the floor right before walking to his room and placing me on the bed. He kissed from my jaw line all the way down to my waistline. Everywhere he touched he left a trace of heat. He took one of my boobs into his mouth and began sucking on it. I closed my eyes and through my head back. Moans began to leave my mouth unwillingly. I could feel Jake smiling against my skin. He flicked his tongue ring against my nipple. Gosh I wanted him so bad. I grabbed his face and pulled it up to mine and pressed my lips against his sticking my tongue in his mouth. He put all his weight on his forearms to hold himself up. My hands trailed down his torso to the bottom of his shirt. I lifted the shirt from his body. I sat up causing him to lean back and placed kisses on his body. My tongue traced from his chest down to his waist. He pushed me back against the bed and began to place kisses on my stomach. He began to unbuckle my belt and unbutton my pants. He pulled them down my legs and they were also thrown to the floor. He brought his lips back to mine and then he flipped us over. I smiled bringing my lips down to his chest. Oh God I had missed his body. I unbuckled his jeans and pulled them down along with his boxers.

"In a hurry?' he asked.

"What do you think" I said as I nibbled his ear. I could feel him in between my legs and I knew he wanted this badly.

"Jake" I said.

"yea" He answered.

"Promise me that you won't hurt me" I said. I just couldn't retake the heartache and pain all over again. It was too much and I knew that if he did it again I would never forgive him and I really didn't want to lose him. He flipped me over and whispered in my ear.

"I promise" he stated.

"Jake look at me and say it" I said grabbing his face.

"I promise I won't hurt you Alyssa. I love you" he said as he gazed into my eyes. I brought my lips back up to his. He pulled away from me with a smirk on his face, that asshole. He began to tug on my panties and then he pulled them off spreading my legs.

"God I've missed you so much" he said staring at me. He knew I hated that.

"Stop staring" I said.

"Why? You're beautiful. "He said continuing to stare. I sat up and pulled him down on top of me bringing his lips to mine.

"It's not polite to stare" I mumbled against his lips. He rubbed his manhood along my spot. My body shuddered. I wasn't going to even bother asking him to use a condom, because he didn't like to and he would probably argue with me about it until he got his way. I felt Jake ease his way inside of me. I threw my head back and bit down on my bottom lip. It seemed like it had been forever since I had sex. Jake thrusted in and out of me and then pulled out. He thrust back inside of me once again and pulled out.

"Jake don't tease me" I said.

"Why not?"he asked with a smirk on his face.

"What do you mean why not?" I half yelled. He laughed at me. He placed kisses on my chest and trailed down my stomach to my vagina. I shivered as he kissed my spot. He began to lick my clit. I moaned. He stuck two fingers in me while he sucked my clit. My body was about to go haywire. He had no idea what he was doing to me. I gripped the sheets with my hands and my hips began to buck. He wrapped his hands around my legs and held them in place. I was about to cum and he knew it, so he started sucking me faster. I arched my back, grabbed his head, and yelled his name as I came.

"That's my girl" he said as he came up and kissed me. I began to relax my body under his as he trailed kisses along my upper body.

"I want you inside of me" I whispered into his ear. He chuckled and thrust himself inside of me filling me up with all of him in one swift motion. I dug my nails into his back needing something to grip on. He thrusted in and out of me sending waves of pleasure through my body with each thrust. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip as his thrust became faster and harder.

"Jake" I cried out his name. He was making my body go insane. It was like....words couldn't explain what having sex with Jake was like. It was so many things at once. I repositioned my hands from gripping his back to the sheets as I was coming closer to reaching my peak. He grabbed my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine, pinning them to the bed as he continued to pleasure me. Jake looked in my eyes and I stared back into his. There was just so much there. Love, Lust, Desire, Need, Passion and so much more. I arched my back as jolts of pleasure shot through my body causing my muscles to clench around Jake's manhood. He buried his face into my neck as he thrusted harder inside of me causing my moment to intensify. I removed my hands from his and wrapped them around his waist. His pace became slower and slower as I felt his warm liquid fill me up. I sighed knowing that that wasn't a good thing to be feeling. Jake rested his head on my chest as I fingered my fingers through his hair.

"Words can't explain how you make me feel Alyssa" Jake told me after we had been laying there for a while.

"Ditto" I said in response and he laughed at me. He leaned up on his arms and brought his lips down to mine. I place my arms around his neck and kissed him back. He began too rub my spot with his fingers causing my body to began to reheat. I stroked his manhood knowing that he was preparing me for another round.

I lay next to Jake as I drifted in and out of sleep. I was so tired. Jake had worn me out. I don't know how many rounds we ended up going for but I had cum at least twenty times and that wasn't even an overreaction. I sighed in contentment. He made me feel amazing even when we weren't having sex just being in his arms was enough for me. I snuggled closer to him causing him to tighten his grip on me. I had definitely missed this and I never wanted to depart from it. This was where I wanted to be.

((((((((Okay so I'm giving you Jake's POV of their lovemaking. I know some people like Different POV's of the same scene and some people don't so I just combined it with this chapter. You don't have to read it if you don't want to ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!))))

Jake's POV

"Jake thanks for letting me stay" Alyssa said to me

"Damn Alyssa how many times are you going to think me. It's no problem" I really didn't mind. I was glad that she was separating from Trevon. It was what was best for her.

"So ummm tonight I'll sleep on the couch and you can have my bed Alyssa" I told her.

"We can both sleep in the bed Jake. I don't mind" She said but I did. I wasn't going to try to pursue her anymore or push her into loving me. She told me she didn't and she basically wanted to sleep with my best friends so why should I keep trying to get her back. It was just a waste of my time. I was fighting for someone that didn't want to be fought for.

"Yea, well I rather be on the couch." I said as I stood up from the couch to walk away.

"Jake" I heard her call out. I turned around to look at her and she was now standing up. " Are you still mad at me" She asked me. Why did she care?

"Does it matter?" I responded.

"Jake don't be mad at me. I hate the fact that you are mad at me. I mean I know I screwed up. Why are you so mad though it's not like we were together. You should at least have a little understanding. I know I shouldn't have done that with Chris, but Jake I had no clue he felt that way about me. If I had known that I definitely wouldn't have gotten anywhere near as far as we got. The point is I don't have feelings for Chris. I only look at him as just a friend Jake. He doesn't give me butterflies, he doesn't make my heart seem to stop, he doesn't make me smile every time I see him. He does nothing for me, because Jake........you are the only person that can make me feel that way .....And that's why I love you" she said hesitantly. Wait what she loved me? She told me she didn't. Maybe she was just saying that to keep me from being mad at her, but that wasn't like her. I had to be sure that I heard her words correctly the first time.

"Say it again!" I said as I grabbed her face and stared into her eyes to make sure I was hearing right and that she was being truthful. I watched as a grin spread across he face.

"I love you Jake" She said once again. I pressed my lips to hers immediately before there were any second thoughts. I pushed my body against hers and began to glide my tongue against her lips asking for entrance, she corresponded. My tongue seeked hers and once they were together they moved as one. My hands began to venture out all over her body. They had a mind of their own. Alyssa pushed against my chest causing my lips to depart from hers leaving them abandoned but I soon sought refuge as I kissed her neck I squeezed her boobs through her shirt as I once again began to kiss her lips. I wanted her so bad. The bulge in my pants definitely confirmed it and so did my heart. It felt complete even though it was beating a million beats per second. I lifted her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. I grabbed the hem of her shirt and lifted over her head and threw it. I then reached my hands around her back and undid her bra and slipped it off her shoulders, throwing it also. I was going fast but I would soon slow it down. I wanted this night to last forever. I carried her to my bedroom and layed her down on the bed. I placed kissing all over her body. I began to lick and suck her boobs. She threw her head back and moaned as I did this. I smiled. I flicked my tongue against her nipples causing more moans to escape from her mouth. I was still sucking when she grabbed me and pulled me up to her pressing her lips against mine. I positioned my arms on both sides of her head to hold my weight. She tore my shirt from my body and sat up making me lean back. She began to kiss my chest and she traced my torso with her tongue. She was making me lose control. I pushed her back onto the bed gaining my control back. I placed kisses on her abdomen as I unbuckled her belt buckle. I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them down. I kissed her again and then flipped us over. She smiled at me and then began kissing my chest and unbuttoning my jeans. She grabbed my jeans and my boxers and pulled them off in one swift motion. Damn, she must have wanted me inside her bad. I laughed.

"In a hurry?' I asked her

"What do you think" she said into my ear as she nibbled on it.

"Jake" She whispered into my ear.

"yea" I answered.

"Promise me that you won't hurt me" She said to me. I immediately felt bad. I knew I had hurt her> I had realized a long time ago that I was a jerk and was stupid. I regretted the decisions I made about her so much. I wasn't going to take this chance for granted. I was getting another chance at love. To love the greatest girl in the world. I wasn't going to screw it up and misuse it again. As far as I was concerned me and Alyssa were going to spend the rest of our lives together.

"I promise" I said into her ear.

"Jake look at me and say it" She said as she grabbed my face making me stare into the deepness of her eyes.

"I promise I won't hurt you Alyssa. I love you" I said. She brought her lips back up to mine but I pulled away having other plans. I tugged at her panties and pulled them off. I spread her legs and stared at her womanhood.

"God I've missed you so much" I said my eyes no scanning her entire body.

"Stop staring" She said to me.

"Why? You're beautiful. " I asked her. She grabbed me and pulled me down on top of her.

"It's not polite to stare" She stated against my lips. I chuckled. I grabbed my manhood and began to rub it against her. I felt her body shudder under mine. I positioned my manhood at her entrance and pushed my way inside. Damn, she was as tight and wet as I remembered. I want to just cum inside her then and there. I watched as she through her head back. I pushed inside her and pulled out I did the same once again teasing her.

" Jake don't tease me" She said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"What do you mean why not?" She yelled. I laughed at her and pulled out for good. I began to placed kisses on her chest. I trailed down until reached her spot. I kissed her and I felt her body shiver. She loved when I played with her. She was definitely going to enjoy this. I licked her clit and she began to moan. I slipped to fingers inside of her as I sucked her. I pushed my fingers in and out of her as I pleasured her with my mouth. Her hips began to buck and her body was starting to shudder. I placed my arms around her legs holding her in place. I continued to lick and suck her spot faster as she was about come and as she reached her highest. Her back arched and she grabbed my head to keep me from stopping as she came. She yelled my name which cause me to go even harder. She definitely didn't know what she did to me. Once she let go I emerged from between her legs and hovered back over her kissing her.

"That's my girl" I told her while still placing kisses on her neck.

"I want you inside of me" She whispered into my ear. I plunged my way inside of her going in as deep as I could. She dug her nails into my back which caused me to go harder and faster. Damn she was definitely giving my dick the time of his life.

"Jake" She called out my name which was definitely a turn on. She let go of my back and gripped onto the sheets. I intertwined my fingers with hers and pinned her hands to the bed. I stared down into her eyes. She was so cute when she made love faces. She arched her back and I felt her muscles began to clench. This is what got me every time. I brought my face down to her neck as I thrusted harder in her. Her moans became louder. She removed her hands from mind and placed them on my waist as I released myself inside of her.

" Oh God" I murmured into her neck. I rested my head on her chest and just laid there feeling like the luckiest guy in the world.

"Words can't explain how you make me feel Alyssa" I said to Alyssa after a while.

"Ditto" She said. I laughed at her. She was so corny, but I loved her for it. I leaned up on my arms and placed my lips on hers. She placed her arms around my neck deepening the kiss. My hands roamed to her spot and began to massage her. I felt her hands grip my member and stroke it. She definitely knew what time it was.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

112K 4.1K 11
Alyssa Brookes. Stylish, graceful, and keeps to herself. No one would guess she's a street fighting champion. She's had a tough time ever since her u...
541K 31K 59
After a brutal act of police brutality, the most important figure in Kendra Lyon's life is ripped away from her. Consumed by grief Kendra has channel...
5K 207 92
Get ready to dive into the captivating story of teenage couples as they navigate the treacherous waters of high school and strive to make their relat...
129K 6.5K 46
Deen and Paislee Vanilla and chocolate Day and night. Hot and cold ...