Half-breed sister [ Twilight...

By _bearonica_

Veronica Cullen was half human half vampire,her parents died since the day she was born so she lives with the... More

Summary
Birth and Death
Growing up
Discovery Power
New Family Member
Moving Again
Author's Note
Moving to Forks
Going to highschool
Bella
Soulmate
The Woods
Everything you need to know about Jax
Vampire Baseball
Protecting Bella
Together at last
Author's note

18 Forever

14.2K 234 18
By _bearonica_

The Cullen stay at Alaska for 18 years till Veronica reach 18 year old and in those 18 year a lot has happened she went to graduate high school , Alice and Jasper joins the Cullen coven changed their last name to Cullen and Hale then they got married every thing feel so fast that Veronica can't even remember then all.

*flashback at Veronica 18 birthday *
It was a special morning at The Cullen household, Alice was planning for Veronica 18 birthday she want it to be perfect because she going to be 18 forever for the rest of her life. The theme was black and gold.

"Emmett I want you to pull the balloons next to the cake, Edward and put the balloons next to the other side as well." Alice said bossily "A bit more to the side, and perfect."

"Rosalie ,I want you to give this to her when she woke up" Alice said handing Rosalie a present for Veronica.

Rosalie wake up stair into Veronica bedroom, and went to sit next to Veronica who is still sleeping. After few second Veronica knew someone was on her bed and open her eyes to she Rosalie next to her .

"Five more minutes"

"Wake up sleepy head , is your birthday" Rosalie said throwing pillow at me,

"My birthday is today ?"

"Yes,you idiot" Rosalie said chuckling while pulling me out of my bed.

"Everyone is waiting" Rosalie said " and I want you to open this."

I sat up and open a gift Rosalie gave is a beautiful lace neck dress, "wow ! is beautiful Rosalie ." I said

"Of course , is it" Rosalie said smiling

I get off the bed and went to get ready while Rosalie sat on my bed waiting to see my in the dress.

After i got ready I put on my make up,dress and the Cullen bracelet I out of the bathroom to let Rosalie see me

She smiled and said "I love it"

She then lead me downstairs and I saw everyone staring at me and smiled and I saw the decorations and balloons that Alice has plan

"Wow ! you didn't had to do this"I said surprise at the decoration

"Is not everyday you turn 18 you get to be 18 forever after this" Alice said and everybody nodded their head in agreement.

"Happy birthday" Alice said to me handing a small black box

"Open it" Emmett said

I opened and saw a car key , I gasped and everyone chuckled at me

"Go take a look at the garage " Carlisle said

Everybody went to the garage with me, and I saw my dream car Porsche Cayenne .

"OMG" I screamed and ran to hug everybody " thank you so much you guys"

" We knew you were going to like it" Edward said.

"And one more thing that we have to tell you" Carlisle said

"What is it ?"I asked

"People start notice us that we didn't age so we decided to move to Russia tomorrow" Carlisle said

"Wow! New adventure coming up" Everyone chuckle at me

" We are going to university at Russia together" Rose said excitedly

But I thought you graduated several time?.

"But every time we went to university is without you." Emmett said

" Arg ! Thank you guys" I said

*Flashback ended*

Now I was bored of road trip to Russia, Jasper were in the same car as me because the rest of the siblings were driving their our car.

I sigh and said " are we there yet ?"

" You been asking 1000 times for the past five minutes" Jasper reply.

"I know I'm bored"

"I'll go first" Jasper said eyes on the road.

"True or Dare"Jasper said smiling widely

"True"

"Do you have crush on anyone ?"Jasper said evilly

"You will know if I had , didn't really met anybody I like"

"Ok my turn"

True or Dare ? Jasper

"True"

I'm not trying to be dirty or anything,but I want to know.

"Bring it on"he said

"Ok, When did you and Alice do the dirty?"

He was shocked when I ask him this.

"Tell me" I said

"Yesterday" he mumbled

"What ?"

"Last night" he said in a sighed of relief

"Hah! I knew it I heard something yesterday" I scearm while laughing at him

We continue to play True or Dare for few hour until I fell asleep, when I feel the car stop I quickly woke up before Jasper can even wake me .

"We are here" he said

Then I quickly got of the car and breathe in air then I did a back bend to stretch my back from the long car ride.

Then I saw everybody got out of the car and chuckled at me , I use to be a gymnast at Alaska

"What" I said  I been in car for so long it need to stretch.

We all then moved our stuff inside the house and I got ready for bed since we had a long day already and tomorrow was my first day going to university.

...................................................................................................

Next Morning
I woke up and got dress and make my to breakfast downstairs. Everyone greet me with good morning when I was in the kitchen, Esme said if I want to had blood or human food I still couldn't decide if I had blood my eyes with be yellowish it I had normal food my eyes will still blue. So I decided to go with normal food I had a bowl of cereal and apple juice for breakfast before rushing out the door.

"Who car are we taking?"I asked when I met my sibling in the garage,

" How about your car" Emmett suggested

"Sure" I said getting in driver seat.

When we reach school I feel really nervous since today is my first day of university by luckily Jasper calm me down before I became crazy. Then I checked my schedule I had only had two class with my sibling, i had first class with All my sibling and last class with Rosalie I told then and we went to our first class together. I sat with my sibling at lunch begin the only who ate nobody really notice us so we just stay quiet, the rest of the day went well after school Rosalie and Alice said they are going shopping I told them I'm going to sign up for rhythmic gymnastics for extra activity. They didn't say anything much I drove them home and went out again to rhythmic gymnastics.

......................................................................................................................................................

*Time skip*
The Cullen's been in Russia for 10 years they decided to moved again, after Veronica graduates university she's the only sibling who has job she went to be a rhythmic gymnastics coach. When people started to notice that they never grew old they decided to move to Cancan.

Find out more at the next chapter .........

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

303K 6.7K 28
It's been about seven months since the Cullen family lost their beloved mother and fiancé. In a world of vampires, and Werewolves, nothing is truly...
1.3M 58.9K 105
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC