Soulmate (Hyunlix)

By julieeatsants

WHAAATTT? HYUNLIX FIX?? YES!! BECAUSE WE NEED MORE HYUNLIX! Felix finally found his soulmate, Jisung, but h... More

Chapter One: Found You
Chapter Two: Under the Stars
Chapter Three: What is this?
Chapter Four: Reality
Chapter Five: Sorry
Chapter Six: Life now.
Chapter Seven: Answers
Chapter Eight: Your Eyes
Chapter Nine: Infirmary
Chapter Ten: Fan Sign
Chapter Eleven: No More
Chapter Twelve: Johnny
Chapter Thirteen: Finally
Chapter Fourteen: Date
Chapter Fifteen: Who?
Chapter Sixteen: Cry
Chapter Seventeen: 3RACHA + Felix
Chapter Eighteen: Without You
Chapter Nineteen: Miss You
Chapter Twenty One: Soulmate

Chapter Twenty: Time To Talk

5.3K 245 189
By julieeatsants

"What's up? Are you okay?" I ask him and he looks so stressed.

He's not making eye contact with me, he's looking down at the floor. His breathing is slowly getting heavier and I can see tears for in his eyes. My heart is feeling so heavy from just seeing him so sad. I walk closer and I hold his face gently with both my hands and he leans in to the touch and when he slowly looked me in the eye, a teardrop fell.

"What's wrong, Hyunjin?" I ask softly and I hear him taking a deep breath

"I swear, I didn't cheat on you" and I felt my eyes roll all the way back to the other side of the world. I let go of him and placed my hands on my hips and puff my face cutely....

"Okay, spill it. Tell me who told you?" I asked him scrunching my face and made a fighting stance

"Why?" He asks looking very concerned

"Because I'm gonna beat them up" FIIIITTTEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEE!!!! *Insert SHINee Minho's flaming eyes here*

"No don't! I'm glad they told me because I didn't know I was making you feel this way!" He says in a very panic way. The fact that he's not absorbing any of my advances of lightening the mood must mean that he's insanely serious right now and just before I could say anything else he starts to talk.

"I know, we didn't have the best start and it was because I didn't treat you right but the thought that you could possibly be angry again because you thought I was cheating, scared be because I don't want to lose you" Hyunjin says almost running out of air and teardrops were falling. and I dropped the whole cute act

And I looked at him with worry. He still wouldn't stop crying so I grabbed the tissue box near the fridge and started wiping his tears. I made him sit back down and rubbed his back so that he can get his breathing pattern back and this went on for a while. I pulled him to my chest and rocked him slowly back and forth like the smol he really is.

He slowly got his breathing back but he had small little hiccups while catching his breathe. I slowly grab his face so that he would look up at me and my heart melted.

He's just absolutely stunning and beautiful, even when he's crying. I kiss his forehead and when I pull away I start

squishing his cheeks. They're so soft that a baby's butt could ALMOST compete... almost. I just started pinching his face and he started giggling and asking softly to stop. So me being the amazing love of his life

OF COURSE I DON'T STOP

"WHOO THE WITTLEST BWABBY BOIII! THAATSS YOUUU!" I say while pinching his cheeks and all emotion suddenly dropped from his face.

"what the fuck, Felix?" He says IN ENGLISH! YOU THINK UNDERSTANDING THE LANGUAGE WILL STOP ME!

"Hyunjiiinnaaaaahhh! MY LOVE!!!" I say as I grab his face and start kissing him all over his face

He's giggling and telling me to stop but he pulls me closer and so I continue. I kiss his cheeks, his eyebrows, his nose, all over his face until I leave a lingering kiss on his lips.

I pull away looking in to his eyes and I swear to God they were sparkling.

DAMMIT JESUS! YOU CAN'T MAKE A PERSON TOO PERFECT! THAT'S NOT FAIR!

"You're so beautiful" I heard Hyunjin say out of nowhere and I was shocked by his words.

"I know....gosh....no need to tell the world" I say but I could feel my cheeks suddenly feel so warm and I see his eyes are just sparkling so much

IT'S TOO BRIGHT! I'M MELTING!! I try to move away because..... HIS EYES ARE FILLED WITH LOVE! I WASN'T READY FOR THIS but Hyunjin suddenly pulls me in to a tight hug and while giggling I gather all of him in my arms. I squeeze his a little tight but he still doesn't let go.

"MINE!!!" He yells against my chest not lifting his head.

I laugh at him because for someone so beautiful HE LOOKS SO STUPID! FINALLY! A FLAW!

Then he suddenly looks up at me with a cute little pout and hugs me tighter.

Never mind.... the flaw flew back to Australia.

"MIINE!" He says again with his topped baby voice sounding stupidly cute and looking stupidly adorable.

I stick my tongue out and pretend to ignore him and we spent the rest of the night just babying each other. Yeah, just two grown men, showing their affections using baby voices and little pouts. Eventually we just laugh it all out but even when we were tired and spent from all the cooing, we were still in a tight embrace. We haven't let go yet.

Now the moment is serene and everything is calm, but it occurs to me that we still haven't fixed the issue. As much as I want to stay in this moment, forever, it won't feel right till we're really okay.

"Why were you scared that the boys told you that you were cheating?" I asked and Hyunjin slowly lifts his head and lets me go slowly.

I grab a chair from the other table and now were seated right in front of each other, with one hand holding the other. I look at him in a way that I hope he feels comforted and relaxed so that we can converse freely. He looks me in the yes then he sighs

"I was.... still am scared because what if you believed it and I don't know, I was just so scared to loose you and I promise, I didn't do anything." He said with his head tilting a little down and I've come to the conclusion that I had a fault in this too.

"No need to be scared, in fact I feel like I should be saying sorry because I haven't been giving you the benefit of doubt and that's not fair on you, so I'm sorry" I said and he looked shocked with what I said and I just continued speaking before he could say anything.

"I was skeptical with you and Jeongin and it's not fair for you because for one, we're literally 9 guys that's allowed to hangout only with each other and Jeongin's your close friend, so I'm sorry" I say and I see his face soften like the feeling of relief just overcame him.

"But don't tell Jeongin that or else I won't hear the end of it" I tell Hyunjin and he just laughs. As soon as silence hits us, I take it as a cue to conclude my arguments. I remember everything Ten-hyung said and I take a deep breath.

"Truth is I just miss you a lot. I guess I just didn't realize it until I had A FEW talks with A FEW people. So..... I'm sorry" I conclude, then I look down to the floor feeling a little sheepish because.....kinda just poured my heart out ya know then suddenly I feel arms around me holding me tight.

I look up to rest my head on Hyunjin's shoulder and he cuddles me softly as I lean in to his body heat.

"You're so cute when you're jealous." He says softly in my ear and I just had to push him away

"HEEYY! I'm not the jealous type! I was not jealous!" I say crossing my arms and making my angry face and he just starts giggling

"You so were!" He says and continues to giggle and it goes on till he straight up starts laughing. AT ME

Then suddenly I remembered the wise words of a great philosopher

"BE THE DOM" - Ten-hyung

Okay. Fine. You convinced me!

"Okay! Fine! I was! Now you have to make up for making me feel jealous" I declare as I see him wiping a m************ tear. BOI! IMMA WHOOP UR TUSH! But before I could fight him he grabs my hand and gives it a small kiss

"Come with me" He says and he starts pulling me towards my room and before we enter he stops right in front of the door.

"Close your eyes" he says and I follow his instruction. I feel him hold my hands and lead me inside my room. He leaves me in the center

"Okay, open them!" He says and when I slowly open my eyes I'm shocked by what I see

"Wow.... did you clean my room for me? thanks? I guess?" I say very confused

It's legit my room..... but clean and well light.... were my lights broken?. I look around to see if I'm missing the point but it seems li - OH HEY! So that's where my shorts went! I've been looking for those everywhere!

Okay... Hyunjin cleaning my room, best thing I've ever received. Maybe he can find my pet turtle the ran away 10 years ago

"Yeah I found your shorts by the way!" He says while leaning against the door

"Thank you for cleaning my room, this is the sweetest thing anyone has done for me" I tell him with a bit of sarcasm laced in my voice as I turn around and face him and he just chuckled at me

Then he turned of the lights and there were stars all around the room.

My heart started fluttering staring at the ceiling that became the night sky and I felt so at home. I felt like this was all familiar. There was a soft breeze inside my room and the stars were all slowly moving surrounding me with it's light. I sit myself done from awe as I watch the stars gracefully dance eon the walls. I feel Hyunjin sit beside me but my eyes are glues to the ceiling.

"Remember those times we would just hangout on the roof and just talk and talk and I realized that place was YOUR place and the stars were your friends but since we're busy now, I wanted you to still feel at home here. So I brought the stars to you" He said and I could feel teardrops falling from the side of my face.

"I found this device that does all this and Jeongin and I have been looking for it for the past few weeks, luckily we did" He said and I turned to him and he's looking right at me.

"So all this time, you we're doing this for me" I said softly and Hyunjin nodded

"And I also accidentally shrunk Jeongin's clothes in the wash that's why I've been buying him clothes..... because I owe him and he's an angry" Hyunjin says and I just roll my eyes while giggling

"That's the reason why you've been buying him so much stuff?" I say in disbelief because while I'm surprised, I'm also not surprised

"Yeah, but don't tell the other's because they'll start asking where their shirts are and I don't have that much money" He says really worried and I just hold his face and slowly lean in for a soft kiss but then he pulls away.

"Ah one more thing, you and I have very similar taste because I bought this a week before you even saw it" He says reaching in to his back pocket and he pulls out a box and opens it to reveal the bracelet that I saw that time we went out, two of them.

"Why two?" I ask and I'm shocked with everything that happened

"One for you and one for me" He says as he puts the bracelet on me and I feel my whole face just really getting hot

"Rings may be a little too early, we are still young, but maybe a couple bracelet to remind us that even when we're apart, you're still the one in my heart" He says with those big heart eyes and I just laugh really hard

"That's so cheesy" I say in between laughs and he's laughing to but I help him put his on and there we were, holding each other under the stars.

We weren't talking, we weren't kissing we were just enjoying the moment. Everything was just, perfect, damn. What good did I do to get someone like Hyunjin.

"So did I make it up to you?" He asks with a little smirk knowing that he stole my heart

But I felt a shudder go down my spine and I imagined Ten-hyung getting mad at me for not being the dom and I don't want him to get mad at me.

"Well, almost" I say and Hyunjin looks at me confused

"Almost?" he echoes and I just chuckle

I look at him straight in the eyes with this serious expression and I can see he's starting to look uncomfortable in my gaze

"I'm the dom now, you have to do what I say!" I say keeping my gaze one him and he just went ballistic.

He started rolling on the floor laughing really hard. I'm confused but it's okay I'M DOING WHAT TEN-HYUNG TOLD ME TO DO! I continue to keep my intense glare on him until he stopped rolling and crawled towards me and put his hand on my cheek gently

"I'd do anything for you" He said with those sparkling eyes and I just melted fro him

DAMN THOSE SPARKLING EYES.

____________________________________________________

ONE MORE CHAPTER TO GO!!!

Before everything else I just wanna say thank you so much for supporting this story! It means the world to me and I see all your comments and you make me laugh and push m to want to keep writing better! SO THANK YOU

AS ALWAYS!!! TAKE CARE OF YOU LOVES BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 14.8K 48
Felix recently moved away from his home country, Australia, and moves to Korea to go to college. He is put with a roommate that constantly makes his...
19.1K 825 25
The whole county has heard the story. Girl meets horse. Horse tries to kill girl. Girl wants to kill horse. And miraculously, they make a partnership...
1.4M 72.2K 72
"I think I'm in love with you." "are you okay?"
179K 5.8K 22
hyunlix ✮⋆˙ two members of a famous kpop band, Stray Kids, discover to have mutual feelings that will have to be hidden from the rest of the world...