Star Melody {HIATUS+REWRITE}...

By stressedissweet_1663

CURRENTLY HIATUS Eli Miracle is the most famous singer. Started his career from a young age. Became famous wo... More

Prologue
Ch. 1 - [Meeting Rin.]
Ch. 2 - [After I'm finished eating.]
Ch. 3 - [Happy Birthday.]
Ch. 4 - [The lonely.]
Ch. 5 - [Jobs?]
Ch. 7 - [Audition?]
Ch. 8 - [Nothing more to learn.]
Ch. 9 - [Go Live.]
Ch. 10 - [Shoot.]
Ch. 11 - [Angel at the press conference.]
Ch. 12 - [Me? Sick? ... No?]
Ch. 13 - [Debut]
🌹 Rose Schuyler 👧
🎧 Ella Whiteley 👨‍🎤
👩 Whiteley couple 👨
Late Announcement
I've decided!
Help?

Ch. 6 - [Never knew you.]

2K 70 5
By stressedissweet_1663

Ella's POV

I passed the interview and I started working there for 2 years, 2 weeks and 6 days now. And today is the eighth of March. And it's Saturday. I finished my song 2 months after getting the jobs. I forgot about it and tried to focus on writing the song. And after a few days, it's done and I recorded it and posted it in one of my YouTube channel which is {PastelCover}. The video only showed a picture of the album at the side and the lyrics at the other side while the background picture is baby blue colored with a few stars littered here and there, and I blurred it out a tiny bit so it will look more soft-ish.

Flashback

Currently, I am in my space. It's been a long time since I've been inside it, but everything still looks the same. The nature surrounding me, the blue sky, the animals around me, my safe to my right, the music mansion on my left, the palace in front of me. How did I get the mansion and the palace? Well, created it. Because, well it's kinda embarrassing to say but, I've always dreamed of living in luxury in my past life, so I went online, searched for some pictures of mansions and palaces, picked the ones I like, did some research about them, and made them in my space.

Prett-y cool huh? I giggled at my thought and walked to the music mansion and walked inside and upstairs to the recording room. It's actually hard trying to edit the songs and everything, I did a test first and sang a random song and it took a while to get a hang of it but eventually, I did and now all I have to do is record me singing, edit it into the video and I'm done!

I actually don't know how to actually record a song so any of the written information above (not that I gave any) may not be true

I positioned myself in front of the microphone and started recording. When the music started, I stayed silent as I waited for the singing part, when it did, I closed my eyes, took a breath and sang.

Never knew the girl that you once were

Mama, papa

Or the boy that dad once was

Happy birthday

But I feel I do tonight

This is my present to you

Maybe its because

I hope you like it

I'm traveling through the years
In the speed of light

I'm doing fine right now

Missing you mom and dad tonight

But I've always imagined

So till I'm back in your arms again

What right now would be

These words from my heart I send

If you're here with me

You gave me love
You gave me life

Would I go to school?

Helped me find my better side

And make friends?

Made my heart
And you made my bones

I wonder...

Gave me strength to stand alone

Where are you?

The first to cheer when I dared to fly

You've always helped me

And when I fell the first to cry

Even though I'm such a crybaby

And if my dreams ever come true

Mama Papa

It's all because of you

I miss you

All because of you

I love you

But have I ever told you that?

For every time that I didn't call

There's also my past parents

Or even think of you at all

They're bad people I know

There were so many more I did

But I'm still glad that they decided

When I thank God I was your kid

To give me life

But now the hours growing late

I should have never run away

And these feelings just won't wait

I never thanked them for raising me

So I've just got to let you know

Or did anything kind to them

How much I love you so

So I'm sorry

You gave me love
You gave me life

I'm so so sorry

Helped me find my better side

I should have tried

Made my heart
And you made my bones

Tried to fix our family

Gave me strength to stand alone

But I didn't

The first to cheer when I dared to fly

And I ran away

And when I fell the first to cry

From the people, I should have never run away from

And if my dreams ever come true

So thank you because what I am and who I am right now

It's all because of you

All because of you

And it all started from you

Any good thing I do

To both of my parents that I treasure dearly

It's all because of you

I love you

I opened my eyes and I stared blankly at the floor. But I felt something wet go down my cheeks and it dropped on the floor. I touched it and, are these tears? When I realized I was crying, I let out a sniffle and a small sobbing sound.

Gosh. I'm such a crybaby. I chuckled and smiled as I thought back to the past.

Present

Anyway, for the first few weeks, only a few viewed the video. I can even count them by one hand. It was 4... But then one day, I decided to check on the video and was surprised to see the number of views. 4.7K I mean, I didn't really check it for the past few weeks. I investigated how it got viewed so fast and apparently, a famous celebrity saw my video and commented and shared it with their friends and fans. And then it became like this. When I read the comments, most of them were talking about how my voice sounds like a child's voice.

"Hmm... I should post another video soon then to make them stay." I whispered to myself that day while going to my bedroom to make a new song. And so, Star, Breathe, Reset,  I'll Smile Even If It Hurts, Sing For You, Letting Go, 4 O'clock, Our Page and more were made and half are posted on {PastelCover} while half are posted on {pinkboo}.

(I tried to think of a song that's not Korean a.k.a k-pop, but, it keeps popping in my head!! Also, the songs will be changed a bit if Eli's singing them.)

And the rest of the videos I made are song covers. And now, I got 28.3K subscribers on {PastelCover}, 31K subscribers on {pinkboo} and 26.6K subscribers on {random_misty}. And yes I pretended to be a girl on {random_misty}. And sweet candy and marshmallows, I deserve a trophy as the top actor of the year! I acted like a normal 3 to 5 years old girl and I do what they requested. Sometimes they request for a video of my morning routine, a video of me cooking, a video of me in public, etc. I think they mostly subscribed because I looked cute. Their words, not mine.

On {pinkboo} and {PastelCover} I do song covers, dance covers, make dance choreographies and write songs. You know, music-related things. And no I don't show my face, but I use illusion magic to change my appearance just in case an accident happens during live streams. I did it because they demanded me to okay...

They did question me about my life, but I avoided the topic and didn't answer to their comments.

{Teleport - Your Flower}

I stood in the alley next to Your Flower shop. It's the flower shop that I bought the pink carnations from. I became a special customer because I go here every day since 2 years ago and buy pink carnations here. I walked in and I saw a few people in the shop. Then I spotted miss Kristal. She's the same woman that I met 2 years ago. She's a married woman who has 2 children. Both boys are in college. Her husband is an office worker so I haven't met him yet. I didn't care about my appearance, mostly because miss Kristal knows of my powers and she kept it a secret and doesn't tell anyone else about it. That's why I trust her.

Though she still doesn't know about my life situation. And I'm glad she doesn't. I waited for her to finish serving her customers before approaching her. "Hello, miss Kristal," I said tugging at her blue jeans. She looked down at me and smiled as she pats my head. "Why hello there Eli. Did you come to buy pink carnations again?" She said while walking to a small plain white plastic pot with pink carnations in it. I walked behind her and hummed in approval. "Un," I said then took out the money and paid her. I walked out of the shop and to the alley then put the pink carnation in my space.

I sighed while taking Poka from my space and walking to the other end of the alley. What now? I thought about where I should go for my free time and decided to go to the park. Today is Saturday so no work today.

As usual, I went to the ice cream truck and bought a strawberry flavored ice cream and sat down at the usual bench. While eating, I looked around the park to entertain myself.

I was halfway done eating the ice cream when it suddenly fell on Poka. I panicked and stood up which made Poka shake and the ice cream to fall off of Pokas head. My eyes became teary cause I feel guilty. Because other people have to clean it. And Poka is dirty now. "Are you okay little fella?"

I heard a man's voice and I looked up and sure enough, there's a tall man with big fat muscles and a handsome face. And... he looked like papa.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ (↑ω↑) ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Hello!

So important doing an early update because I know today will be a busy day and it will continue on until two days later. So! I decided to update early in case I forget tomorrow.

Bye now! Ψ(≧ω≦)Ψ

EDITED

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 538 29
Mitsuki Takahash is a young 19-year=old girl. She moved out from her abusive home and came to America. She finally free and living her live.....but s...
156K 4.7K 32
This story will not be continued anymore, And for me this sucks... imma try to make a new version of this but a bit different and have the MC be Male...
172K 16.2K 185
They say love conquers all. His shattered the fabric of reality and began a world-altering change that would eventually shift the concept of life and...
507K 22.4K 49
Book 1 He was cast to the edges of his clan. His father could not stand to even look at him. His baby sister probably didn't even know he was her b...