The Wizard Of Konohagakure

By JY99ALA9

[UPDATING AND EDITING PROCESSON PAUSE] Major Editing #1 Finished (08/05/2020) [Affected Chapter: 1-15] An or... More

CH 1. The Beggining
CH 2. What's happening
CH 3. Carry On
CH 4. First Encounter
CH 5. The Hidden Leaves Village
CH 6. The Hokage
CH 8. New friend
CH 9. Breakfast
CH 10. One More Demon In This Village Part 1
CH 11. One More Demon In This Village Part 2
CH 12. First Day At The Academy
CH 13. Mizuki
CH 14. Shikidan The Eternal Wolf
CH 15. Konoha's New Jinchūriki
CH 16. The Five Man Group
CH 17. Three Bells
CH 18. First "Real" Mission part 1
CH 19. First "Real" Mission part 2

CH 7. My New Life

1.3K 43 1
By JY99ALA9

Hmm if i give him a new empty apartment, an Anbu must watch over him. And its only a matter of time for him to notice it i belive and he will feel uncomfortable even with his summon. So he must have another person staying with him. Kakashi is a good choice, but he left often for mission so sometimes it will be the same. How about Naruto ? They're only 2 year gap on age so im sure he'll feel comfortable. With his ability i'm sure he can handle Naruto. And Naruto is always around and a cheerful kid. Alright, my mind is settled.

"Alright Nishida i have decided on where you would be staying".

I wonder with who im staying with. I know he cant let me stay alone because he need to keep track of me. Hmm probably with kakashi. If it with him, i dont mind.

"I have decided, that you will be staying with a boy that i know and
I looked after. He's an orphan too, so i thought you would feel comfortable with him and we can always be connected if you need anything. even though he is a very cheerful kid and a hard one to control. If you feel uncomfortable with that decision, I could give you an empty apartment, but the registration form could take weeks".

Heh, wait what?!

"I-i actually don't mind about t-the decision. Anyway, do you mind to tell me who is this boy?" I have a feeling. Could it be ? .

"His name is Uzumaki Naruto. He's a good kid. But the villagers might not think of it as well. So he need support too. So i thought you can be a support for him while he can be a support to you. That is why i give you the offer. So, Hashimaru Nishida, what will be of your choice ?"

H-HEEEeeeh !??!

Oooohhh kami-san, is this your doing ? Is this destiny ? I get to stay in the same apartment with Naruto !! I thought i'll stay with Kakashi, but this is .......... Something else. I don't know how should i react now. Of course i'll accept. Who the heck will reject that offer.

"O-of course gramps, i'll accept. I thank you for your help for me."

"Your welcome, i hope you can be good friend with Naruto, Shida-kun".

"I will gramps".

"Now, we just need to talk to Naruto himself to see if he agrees with us. Kuro!"

Suddenly, an ANBU poof out of nowhere knelling in front of me. Maybe next time i need to use Homonum Revelio just in case.

"Yes, hokage-sama. What do you need ?" the Anbu said.

"Do you know the current location of Naruto ?".

"Yes, he is at the academy training ground right now, my lord".

"Alright, you can go back to your post."

Then the ANBU just vanished. It just makes me want to control Apperate and Dissaperate more now. Maybe after this though.

"Alright then, lets go to where Naruto is right now Shida-kun".

"We ? Don't you have paperwork to do gramps ? " I asked.

"Well i can take care of that later. I also need to stretch my legs from sitting almost non-stop".

"Well if you say so, lets go then". After that, gramps is getting up and walking toward the door and he stop midway when opening the door. He looks like waiting for me. So i grab Shikidan from my head, the little cute demon puppy still asleep and heading to the door and walked out.

When we reach the lobby, some jounin ask gramps of why he walked out the door. All he said is he need some fresh air with me. So all the jounin understand and going back to what they were doing. Right now, we're outside currently heading to the academy. When we're on the way, a lot of people bow and greet to gramps while he great them back. Damn, what a wise old man.

Finally we arrive at the academy gate. It's bigger then i thought. I can see the entrance where kids going back and forth, the famous spot where you take picture with parents (presumably after graduation). And then there is the famous tree with a swing where it became one of Naruto favorite spot. Damn, it looks a little creepy there i have to admit. It need lights.

There's a lot of parents here who also pay respect to the Hokage. But i don't see parents from Rookie 9, and the Rookie 9 themselves. They also starring at me weirdly, especially the students. Probably because i'm cuddling Shikidan. And he is a unique summon. And he's still sleeping. Wow what a heavy sleeper.

Then Hiruzen told me that the training field is on the back of the school. So we are heading there. As we arrived, i can see the back door of the school with a target practice, i assumed its for throwing shurikens and kunai training. Next to it, it's look like a dummy in humanoid shape with someone who is using it now for Taijutsu training. It's none other then, Uzumaki Naruto. There he is, the famous knuckle head. The legend himself. I just got here and he is the second canon character i meet, Hiruzen is the first. Out of all the other. Wicked.

Then Hiruzen approaching Naruto with me behind him as what he told me to. Once we near him, he realized gramps approaching so he stop his training and looking at him.

Hiruzen: "hello Naruto."

Naruto: "Hi there gramps, fancy seeing you outside of your tower, dattebayo."

There it is, the famous line that meaningless but catchy.

Hiruzen: " 'chuckled' yes, i was just trying to find some fresh air. And Naruto, i would like you to meet someone."

Then, gramps gesture his right hand meaning to get to his right side. I do as he told and now. I'm facing Naruto himself. This is wicked.

Hiruzen: "Naruto, this is Hashimaru Nishida. Nishida this is the boy that i talked about".

Alright Nishida this is it, just be casual as much as possible.

Nishida: "Hi there Naruto, it's nice to meet you".

Naruto: "H-huh, oh ... Yeah. Nice meeting you too !" Naruto said while looked surprised at first.

He looked shocked there for a second. Shit, did i scare him or something ?!

Nishida: "Ehhh you looked surprised. Did i do something wrong ?".

Naruto: "What, no .... It's just, it's been a while for someone who wants to meet me" Naruto said while rubbing his left hand with his right hand, looking shy now.

Awww that is sweet.

Hiruzen: "Naruto. Nishida here is an orphan from outside of the Fire Nation. And he is traveling here because he wants to explore the world And that's why konoha is his first destination".

Naruto: "Hooo that's so cool ! I bet you fight a lot of bad guys huh ?!".

Nishida: "Well not really, i just fought 3 bandits and i won because they're weak".

Weak? Those bandits are class C Wanted criminals. Even though 1 or 5 Jounin is enough, i don't think a normal kid can fought them alone. Hiruzen thought.

Naruto: "Wow, you must be strong then" Naruto said with amazed look.

Nishida: "Hihi, well i guest you can say that". Damn, i'm being praise by Naruto. This is wicked.

Hiruzen: "And that is a good thing for you Nishida. Anyway, he decided to stay here in konoha for the time being. I Wanted to give him an apartment but the documents could take weeks to finish. So we are here to asking you if you would like to allow Nishida to stay in your apartment. So what do you say Naruto ".

Naruto: "Huh my apartment, but are you ok with that ?" Naruto said and confused.

Nishida: "Well if you allow me to, i don't see why not".

Naruto: "Me ? I'm not at all. I always wanted a roommate"

Nishida: "Not just a roommate. An awesome roommate and my second friend in this village, gramps here the first by the way".

Naruto: "Haha alright, Of course you can crash in my place".

Nishida: "Well thank you so much Naruto".

Naruto: "Don't mention it, dattebayo" .

Hiruzen: "Ok it's settled then. Nishida, i will send some money to Naruto apartment later for you to buy some things you need. Well i'm going back to the office now, you can hang out with Naruto. see you two later. Don't bring trouble now" .

And with that, gramps walking away going back to his office, leaving me with Naruto.

Naruto: "Take care gramps. Oh i just realize and you have a dog Nishida-kun."

Nishida: "This little guy ? his name is Shikidan. He's my summon, you now like spirit animal. He is is sleeping. Don't know how he is still asleep though".

Naruto: "Wow your dog must be so cool, with all that horns he have".

Nishida: "Yeah, he is. Ok, Naruto what do you want to do now ? ".

Naruto: "Oh i have a lot of things to do in my head. But now i'm hungry. How about we go to Ichiraku's Ramen. They sell the best ramen in the village" .

Nishida: "Sound's good to me. Lets go then" .

Then me and Naruto leaving the academy backyard to go to the famous ramen in the world, well famous in the world back in my old world at least. This is going to be good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.2K 309 9
This is my 1st story :D well technically the 2nd but... Summary Below: A simple fantasy of a young boy wanting to have the powers of a Naruto charact...
33.9K 1.1K 25
DISCLAIMER -> TAKE THE FANFIC LIGHTLY ! writing this after a year (?) or two. THIS IS my first fanfiction, i never post my stuff but since i wrote th...
171K 5.1K 50
COMPLETED !!DISCLAIMER!! This was my first ever story that I have written and published on wattpad. I have never imagined it to ever go to 125k rea...
592K 23K 58
When you die, is it eternal sleep that awaits you? Maybe you'll go to heaven or hell and spend the rest of eternity there. Or, just maybe, you'll get...