Indecisive [BNHA boys Reverse...

By twentyninemoons

Written around 2018-2019 NUMBER 1 IN #MIRIO NUMBER 1 IN #BNHABOYS (updated jan 25 2020) NUMBER 3 IN #TENYA ... More

[Her]
[Divided]
[Dense]
[Explode]
[Let Go]
[Break, Drift]
[Tough]
[Jitter]
[Gaze]
[Pierce]
[Breathe]
[Back]
A/N
[Words]
[Scoop]
Your Hero Costume
[Beckon]
[Moon]
[Intern]
[Flight]
★ 1K reads★
[Home]
[Busan]
[Lean]
[Note]
[Gotcha]
Major Announcement for Indecisive

[Tune]

6.3K 317 310
By twentyninemoons

Mirio was mildly surprised as the girl he liked was stood outside the door of his room. 

"S-sorry!" she dipped her head, the blonde noticing that the box was still in her hands, still unopened." You didn't have to spend so much into my room! I could have done that myself. The inheritance from my mother was plentiful, so you should have saved money for yourself."

"And, I'm also sorry for not saying no to Shoto." she looked up at him under her lashes, her lips pulled into a tight lipped frown. "I should have let both of you accompany me at least."

Mirio let out a small laugh as he kneeled down at her height, and pat her head gently. 

"You are literally too kind for your own good. It's alright, (Name). I didn't mind that much."

He offered her to come inside his room, as he opened the door for her. She took her shoes off and trudged inside, sitting down on her favorite beanbag chair that he owned.

The third year opened the air conditioning, cool air circulating inside the room.

"You haven't opened my gift yet." he pointed out, index finger jutted out in the wrapped package's direction. She hummed and pulled at the ribbon, gasping at the content inside.

"A portable speaker?" she asked, taking it out of the box. "What for?"

Mirio laughed, and sat down on his bed next to her. "Your brothers told me that back at aunty's home, you always put your phone on max volume just to sing and dance to it, so we all bought you one. It was Tomoe's idea." 

(Name) snickered and jumped up to hug him. 

"Thanks Mirio, for this and my room. I'll be sure to use it all the time, but why don't we give it a shot here first?"

---That night---

Kaminari, Sero, Mina, Iida and Izuku were watching TV in the lobby when she came in. 

"Saito-chan! Where have you been?! We thought you were upstairs and already asleep!" Iida stood up and pointed at her when they heard her came in. "Wow! Killer speaker, (Name)!" Kirishima ran up to her inspecting her gift. She came back to the dorms at 7 pm, still in her school uniform with a huge smile on her face." Where'd you get it?" 

 "Oh, it's a gift from Mirio. I was having a dance party with my brothers in their dorms along with Mirio and Nejire." she laughed, remembering how cringey they danced to careless whisper. Her sides hurt from Mirio trying to body wave. Key word: trying ."Tamaki was there but he was being too much of a bum to move."  

"Seriously?" Kaminari laughed, draping his arm over the couch. "Man, it would have been awesome to see that!" Sero jumped up, peering over to them.

"Can we have that too?" Mina smiled, bounding over to her best friend, tugging at her arm. "Sorry, no." (Name) said, placing the speaker and her phone onto the coffee table. 

The group whined, save for Iida who was watching her.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm still in my school uniform, Duh." she rolled her eyes and walked off, waving to them. "Don't mess with my speaker, Kami. I mean it!" 

--

(Name) emerged from the elevator in a big loose shirt with a long sleeved shirt underneath, with shorts and was barefoot. Her hair was loose and down, and a smile was on her face.

"Took you long enough. Kaminari was itching to play some tunes out of your speaker." Kirishima slugged the blonde's shoulder, and the group laughed. "But Iida was making a debate of whether or not we'll have a jamming party."

"It's a school night!" he reasoned, his arms flailing around. "We might wake up the others!" 

"Oh come on Tenya! Loosen up! Nobody sleeps at 7 pm." (Name) twirled towards him, putting her elbow on his shoulder, leaning on him. He visibly stiffened up as he could still smell a faint trail of perfume on her. "Besides, don't you want me to like, have my happy moments? Eomma just passed, and I can't always be sad. I want to be happy for her."

Iida then softened, his shoulders drooping as he sighed. "Just until 9 pm okay?" 

The five of them cheered, laughing and thanking Iida, dancing in a circle around the coffee table.

He chuckled, and adjusted his glasses. "Thanks, Tenya." (Name) went in for a hug, wrapping her small arms around his shoulders, tip toeing just so she could reach. Blushing furiously, he slowly hugged her back, taking in her scent. 

When she pulled away from the hug, she gave him the biggest smile she could muster and ran to her other friends, connecting her phone to it and scrolling up and down her playlist.

"Jeez, alright! It's already connected!"

"Play that one!"

"That's too loud!"

---A few minutes later---

This was chaos.

Iida sat on the couches, silently filming the whole situation.

Two minutes into 'Everytime we touch' by Cascada, the sound of singing and dancing attracted many people into going downstairs and joining in.

Even Todoroki who, surprisingly, knew all the words.

Pretty soon as oldie but goodie songs were being played in (Name)'s speaker, the number of witnesses and extra performers increased. More on the witnesses though, as they thought watching this frenzy of teenagers singing to Whitney Houston, Queen and George Michael whilst dancing wildly was amusing.

Teaming up with Tenya on the couch were Momo, Tokoyami, Asui, Shoji, Koda, Ochaco, Toru, Sato, Ojiro, Bakugou and Mineta. Raving to the music, or just sitting and singing along were (Name), Izuku, Jirou (of course), Kirishima, Kaminari, Mina, Aoyama, Todoroki (who sat because he was too shy to dance) and Sero.

As the time crept to 9 pm, (Name) paused the song, and called everyone's attention.

"Wait, wait wait..." she caught her breath, her hands on her knees. "Since it's almost nine and Iida's curfew, let's play the one song that will totally make this last." she said, referencing to the first song she played.

The group laughed at her little joke, and 'ooh'ed at her song choice.

Yeah...

"I have a feeling that it's about to go downhill from here." Ojiro commented, recognizing the song. He loved it too, but he was too shy to join in. "Oh really? How would you know it won't go uphill?" Ochaco knitted her brows, suppressing a laugh bubbling up from her stomach.

You are my fire

The one desire

Believe when I say

"I WANT IT THAT WAY!"

That was all it took for the class to actually join in. Even Tokoyami and Tenya, who was usually serious and strict or silent and reserved, were shouting out words like their lives depended on it.

"I NEVER WANT TO HEAR YOU SAY, I WANT IT THAT WAY" Tenya put his hand over his heart, pointing his hand out somewhere. 

"WHOO!" (Name) cheered from next to Shoto. "Am I your fire? Your one desire?"

Kaminari climed up the couch, posing like Iida. "Yes, I know! It's too late!"

"BUT I WANT IT THAT WAY!"

It took Dark Shadow all of his might not to snort at the dorks in front of him. Apparently, Tokoyami got him to take Iida's phone and record the whole thing. It was always the chorus that hyped up the class. They jumped and sang, as if they were in a concert.

Kirishima, taking over Kevin's part stood next to Kaminari, putting the back of his hand on his forehead, manly tears collecting on his eyes."Now I can see that we're falling apart, From the way that it used to be, yeah"

Todoroki used his ice like a stage and sang the next verses, an expression in his face that only read passionate singing. "No matter the distance, I want you to know...That deep down inside of me...  "

"Oh shit, that high note though!" someone commented, but because of their voices being mixed together, nobody knew who said it.

Bakugou shrugged and got up from his seat, preparing to sing. He knew the words, and everyone was hyped up anyway. "You are my fire...The one desire..!"

Everyone followed him, echoing 'you are' and after that, (Name) climbed with Shoto on his make shift stage and belted out, "Don't want to hear you say..yeah yeah heyy!"

To which everyone exploded with euphoria.

The night went on and when nine pm rolled in, everyone had a great laugh and thanked (Name) for the small party she whipped up. She nodded, and bid everyone goodnight, staying behind to fix up the lobby and to dry off the water from Todoroki's ice.

Tenya stayed with her sweeping up the floor, re-arranging the cushions on the couch which were trampled, and to dust off the marks on the coffee table. 

"Y'know.." (Name) started, her eyes never leaving the small puddle of water she was drying, "For a guy like you, you can actually sing pretty well, Tenya."

A blush crept up his cheeks as he recalled the lines from the song that he sang. It was recorded in a video that was 1 hour and 21 minutes long.

"Thank you, Saito-chan." he dipped his head, smiling at her. "You weren't pretty bad yourself." 

She laughed, and stood up just as the blue haired male straightened himself up. The spot on the floor was dry, and the lobby was clean. "Thanks. Let's go upstairs. I'm kinda sleepy already. All that singing and dancing to 12 songs or so really drained me."

Tenya offered for a piggy back ride, and (Name) gladly accepted, accidentally falling asleep on his back. 

Slowly, and quietly, he opened her room. He set her down on her bed, placing one of the many plushies in her arms. Tenya thought it was adorable that she instinctively curled up and cuddled the toy.

Closing the lights, he whispered a good night to her before walking back to his room. 

It really was a good night. For all of them. Especially him.

---

who the fuck doesn't get hyped by Backstreet boys? 

Seriously?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 102 13
written by, @sokimiyum ⓘ og: Kōhei Horikoshi ⓘ status : ongoing ᝰ.ᐟ " Talk to the countless me who were created by misunderstandings " ⁺...
1.3M 50.8K 57
❦ ➜ ❝𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 [𝐘/𝐍]-𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍?❞ ❝𝐁𝐎𝐎...❞ ➜ 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭�...
407K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
5.3K 284 22
A MirioXReader fanfic ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Are you okay?" "I am now." ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Y/N Todoro...