Linked (Fifth Harmony/You)

By ryleeohsixsugar

You and your best friend, Chris Jacobs, are dancers. You guys have known each other since 6th grade and you g... More

Bam Bitch
Shitty Chapter #1
"What the fuck?!"
Hi!
Sorry, Not An Update
Shitty Chapter #2
Jakey

Hell

230 9 6
By ryleeohsixsugar

I didn't check for errors, sorry.
___________________
*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP*

"Fuck off, alarm" I said as I slowly turned around and shut it off. Fuuuucckk. School starts today. That means I start hell in about an hour.

"Y/F/N!! If you don't get down here in less then 10 minutes, I won't cook for you!!" My mom yells from downstairs in the kitchen. I love her, but damn can she be loud.

I roll off my bed and stand up, walking to the closet. I pick out a white shirt with black ripped skinny jeans. I put on red high top Converse with a red and black flannel around my waist. I would have had a Hardcore Ink hat on, but my school doesn't allow hats.

I have a few tattoos--

Back--

Left arm--

Left wrist--

Right arm--

Right wrist--

These are on your shoulder blades. You and Chris each have one--

Finally, neck--

I slowly descend the stairs and walk into the kitchen. I sit on the barstool closest to me and start eating my pancakes.

"Ready for your first day back to hell?" My mom asks as she steals some of my pancakes. I playfully glare at her before responding to her.

"I guess. I just hope I make the team this year" I said while finishing my food and chugging the rest of my OJ.

See, last year, this asstit called Turk was in charge of the soccer team. He is so sexist that when I scored a goal for the tenth time, he still said it was good luck and kicked me off the field. So, this year, my cousin, JT, is in charge of the team. He won't take it easy on me or Chris, but he isn't sexist, so I have a chance.

I am trying out for soccer, obviously, and I'm already captain of the dance team, so I have that to look forward to.

"Maybe you will get a Girlfriend this year" My mom suggests. She knows I prefer girls.

After I brushed my teeth, I grabbed my bag and walked out of my lovely house and got on my BMX.

I slowly started pedaling, waiting for Chris, who lived down the street, to hurry his ass up and catch up to me.

"Hi hoe" Chris said as he caught up and started doing little tricks on his bike.

Chris had dirty blond short hair with dark blue eyes. He was 5'0, so I always made fun of him because he was 6 inches shorter then me. He has a four pack, which he got this summer, and he is wearing a blue and black flannel that brings out his eyes. He has a white t-shirt under it and light blue jeans on. He was wearing the same shoes as me, since we bought them together.

Chris--

Chris and I are like brother and sister. Him and I started working out together this summer and it paid off. I now have a six pack and can block his dirty mind out of my mind. Yes, Chris and I can read each others minds. We found out 2 years ago when I saw him in the hallway making out with James, his boyfriend, and he kept thinking about sex. I was scarred that day. Chris is Bisexual and so am I, the only difference is that I don't have a lover. Yet.

*Skip ride because I don't feel like writing it*

"Ready hoe?" I asked him as we started start walking into school.

"Fuck no"

We walked in and everyone was looking at us. We ignored them and went to the dance studio to practice. We started goofing off and came up with a tiny dance.

(6:50 for your dance)

The bell rang, signaling that it was time to go to class. Chris and I had already gotten our schedules, so we knew where we were going. We had the same classes, which is never good.

*Skip to English class*

"Hello students. Welcome back to Hell" Ms. Woods said as the rest of the class got here.

Ms. Woods--

Ms. Woods was pretty chill, if you didn't get on her bad side.

"We are doing..." I stopped listening and stared out the window as some fancy looking dude walked in too the school. I furrowed my eyebrows because I didn't recognize him and I have been here since preschool. He had sunglasses on, so I couldn't see his face that much.

"Ms. y/l/n, can you please repeat what I just said?" She asked with a smirk on her face. Chris was laughing his ass off beside me as I shook my head no.

"Then can you, Mr. Jacobs?" She then looked at him. He shut the hell up pretty quickly. I smirked at him and he rolled his eyes at me.

*Skip to soccer tryouts*

"Hey, what are you doing here, y/n/n?" JT asked as we walking on the field.

JT--

"Trying out, duh" I responded while rolling my eyes.

"You can only do one thing" He then explained that we could only do one sport, and dance was considered a sport. We obviously chose dance.

*Next Day during lunch*

"Could y/n y/l/n and Chris Jacobs please report to the dance studio" The loud speaker cackled to life as the principles voice rang through the cafeteria.

I looked at Chris.

"This better be good. I'm missing my food already" I said as we stood up and walked out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

611K 9.5K 88
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
282K 18K 22
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...
246K 8.8K 99
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...