Sharper Than Steel Blades (Ki...

By Bareford

Hey! This is the sequel to Closer to the Ground (Kidge One-Shots)! I kinda ran out of room on that story...so... More

Chapter 1: Cuddles
Chapter 1: Being Right by Going Left
Chapter 2: Being Right by Going Left
Chapter 3: Being Right by Going Left
Chapter 1: Witch Au
Chapter 2: Witch Au
Chapter 1: 5 People, 4 Beds
Chapter 2: 5 People, 4 Beds
Chapter 1: Bit by Bit, I Told You So!
Chapter 2: Bit by Bit, I Told You So!
Chapter 3: Bit by Bit, I Told You So
Chapter 1: Role Swap
Chapter 2: Role Swap
The End is Only the Beginning

Chapter 1: What?

2.4K 87 68
By Bareford

"Why are you too like this?" Shiro asked facepalming.

"It's the truth, people are the worst," Pidge. Keith and Pidge high-fived.

"That's not a reason not to bond as a team," Shiro said.

"Yeah, it is," Keith said. "Y'all suck, why in tarnation would I want to bond with you guys?"

"Heck yeah!" Pidge said and they hived fived again.

"You realize you two are people?" Lance said from his chair.

"No, Keith is a galra-"

"And Pidge is a bird," Keith finished.

"Oh. My. Go-" Lance was cut off by angry Dad screeching from Shiro. "Gosh! I said gosh!" Pidge and Keith began to walk away.

"Don't you dare walk out of this room!" Shiro said.

"Or what?" Pidge tested. Shiro thought for a moment.

"Or...-"

"Or you and Keith have to kiss!" Lance said triumphantly, "And you are never going to do-" Pidge and Keith looked at each other and shrugged. Keith bent down and the two kissed, Pidge wrapping her arms around his neck. "WHAT!?" Keith and Pidge let go and looked Lance with a victory on their faces.

"Sucks for you, we've been dating for the last month!" Pidge said and she and Keith high-five.

"Get on our level Lance," Keith said his arms folded.\

"Oh wait-" Pidge said.

"YOU CAN'T!" Pidge and Keith said at the same time pumping their fists in the air.

"You two belong together..."Lance muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Keith asked.

"Nothing, nothing," Lance replied.

"W-What I...Huh!" Shiro stuttered. "What even was this!"

Boredom, sheer boredom Shiro.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

862 91 17
It's just another Christmas oneshot.. (I don't own any photos or music within this book)
31.8K 471 66
Well, here it is. The sequel of my Paladins Dating Scenarios. If you haven't read the first book yet, then I suggest reading it before you read this...
131K 4.1K 13
Lance angst because I'm evil and like to cause others emotional pain with my writing. Also some ships or random voltron one shots might be mixed into...
518K 13.6K 200
Welcome, Kidge shippers! This is a series of short stories dedicated to the fluff filled ship! Each short story is a couple of parts long, so to make...