Past and Present

By coolcourtney5

This book was written by me coolcourtney5 and my best friend Cirra_Jewels. This is a vampire diaries fanfic. More

Past and Present
Back to the past
Chapter 2 part 1
Chapter 2 part 2
Chapter 3 part 1
Chapter 3 part 2
Chapter 4 part 1
Chapter 4 part 2
Chapter 5 part 1
Author's note
Chapter 5 part 2
Chapter 6 part 1
Chapter 6 part 2
Author's note
Chapter 7 part 1
Chapter 7 part 2
Chapter 8 part 1
Chapter 8 part 2
Chapter 9 part 1
Chapter 9 part 2
Chapter 10 part 1
Chapter 10 part 2
Chapter 11 part 1
Chapter 11 part 2
Chapter 12 part 1
Chapter 12 part 2
Chapter 13 part 2
Chapter 14 part 1!

Chapter 13 part 1

17 3 0
By coolcourtney5

Amaya's pov.

"How dare you break poor Elijag's heart! He loved you, even though I tried to warn him. I knew you were nothing but a waste of his time" Klaus sneered as we stood facing each other.

"I can't help that I don't feel anything for him."

"My brother may not have the heart to make you regret ever leaving him, but I am not my brother. I promise you this, you will pay for this, love." Klaus said as he moved closer.

"I don't fear you, or anyone else" I said, hoping to sound truthful.

"No Amaya, we both know that's not true. I must go. But next time we meet, be prepared for to feel misery."

And with that promise, Klaus left the room.

That happened not long after I broke up with Elijah.

I open my eyes, wanting to see Stefan's face. But instead, I find Katherine irking down at me.

"I had no idea you and Klaus had such a history," Katherine said, as she paced around me.

"Stay out of my head" I mutter, trying to get free of my bindings.

"Now why would I do that, when it's so much fun?" She laughs slightly. "Does Hadley KNIW that happened?"

I don't respond.

"I'll take that as a no."

That's when her phone goes off.

"Hello Stefan," she greets.

My heart beat picks up when I hear his name.

She leaves the room to continue her phone call. But I can still kind of hear what their saying. The loss of blood and everything is kind of messing up my Senses.

I heard me, and the moon stone be mentioned.

Katherine enters the room with a victorious grin.

I'm on my way to meet your boyfriend and get the moon stone. He thinks we're going to trade, but he's wrong. How happy would do you think Klaus would be if I handed the moonstone over, and you as well?" Katherine says with a twisted smile.

This, breaks any last control I have over my calmness.

I thrash wildly as visions of Klaus run through my mind.

--------

Stefan's pov.

Katherine and I agreed to meet in Cemetery. The founders ball is happening tonight, so I want Katherine out of town. People could be hurt if she sticks around.

"Hello there Stefan," A voice I know all too well says.

"Katherine." I sigh. "Where's Amaya?"

Where's the moonstone?"

I hold out my hands to reveal the gem she's been after. Katherine quickly takes it and smiles.

"You got what you wanted, now give me what I want."

A gust of wind rushes around us, causing Katherine's hair to blow around wildly.

"Yeah about that. There's been a little change in plan," Katherine says, as she takes a few steps forward.

"What-"

That's all I manage to say, with vampire speed her hands lock around my neck.

----------------

Amaya's pov!

Katherine enters, her hair tasseled and with an almost, nervous expression on her face.

In her hands I can see the moonstone.

"I just spoke to Llaus on the way back here. He shall be here very soon" She says, as she walks past me.

"What did you do to Stefan" I demand, not a question.

"I snapped how neck, which shall keep him out for a few hours."

"Fantastic" I mutter.

---------

I hear a door open. Katherine and I both stiffen as footsteps make their way towards us.

There he stands. The man from everyone's nightmares. Klaus.

"It's been awhile, Katerina. Ah and Amaya, you're looking well." Klaus says, pleasantly

"I have a deal for you," Katherine says.

"And what would that be?" Klaus asks.

"In exchange my freedom, you can have the moonstone, and Amaya."

"Give me the moonstone first" Klaus orders.

Katherine sighs a d holds it out to him.

"You're too late, love," Klaus says as he puts the moonstone in his pocket. "I've already made a deal with someone else."

Katherine barely has time for her eyes to widen before Klaus snaps her neck.

Her body falls to the floor, unmoving. Hopefully I can kill the bitch before she wakes up.

Klaus walks to me and begins in gaining me.

"I never thought I'd ever see myself helping you. But I must admit, my hatred for you has decreased," Klaus comments.

I don't know what rp say to that, so I remain silent.

My plan is to bolt right after I'm free. I try that in-fact, but Klaus grabs my arm, stoping me.

"I made a deal with your best friend Hadley that I would save you from Katherine. I've done that. But she didn't say I had to save you, from me."

I get free of his grip and run towards the door.

"You're staying right there until I get Hadley in here. I know she's never forgive me if I ripped your heart out here and now."

"Since when do you care what Hadley thinks about you?"

"That's none of your concern."

I hear the door open and I can't help the smile that spreads across my face.

"Hadley!" I say as we run to each other.

"Amaya!" She says as she hugs.

Haha this reminds me of a scene from some emotional movie.

"What a heart warming moment," Klaus says, interrupting out happy reunion. "I'll be at your front door in two hours Hadley. Be ready.'

Klaus leaves and I turn to Hadley. "What the nit actual fuck is he talking about?"

"Well... I kinda made a deal with him for you."

"Haha you're stuck with Klaus!" I laugh.

"Only for one night!"

"Oh and one more thing girls," Klaus says re-entering the room. "You will keep Elijah company this evening.," Klaus says, looking at me.

"Ah yeah, no. Not gonna happen," I reply.

"Amaya," Hadley warns.

"I just saved your life. You will go with Elijah to the founders ball. If not, well let's just say you won't like what happens" Klaus threatens.

"Okay fine whatever, I'll go with Elijah.

"Good, I look forward to seeing you girls this evening." Klaus then picks up Katherine's body and exits the room.

I turn to Hadley with a death glare already in place.

"Should I run now?" She asks.

"Yup."

-------

Stefan returns when he finally wakes up from getting his neck snapped.

Hadley and I are getting ready. Someone Klaus compelled dropped off what he wants Hadley and I to wear.

Ware you fucking serious? I ask looking at the two dresses.

One dress was black and beatiful. Dark like the night.

The other was pure white, like fresh snow.

"I hate wearing dresses.'

"Well little miss Hadley here decided to make a deal with Klaus," Stefan sighs

"But why am I being dragged in?"

"Because you dated on original l," Hadleu responds.

I grab the black one before Hadley can.

"Hey I want that one!" She complains.

"Too bad princess."

------

Hadley and I are now both ready. I in the black dress, and her in the girly white one. Hadley looks beatiful as always.

She claims I look beautiful as well.

Everything was quiet, until Damon walked in.

"Where is she?!" He demands.

He marches right up to Hadley and I, interrupting our conversation about why I don't like wearing dresses.

"Can I help you?" She asks.

"Yeah you can actually. Why the fuck are you going out with Klaus?" he says, anger clear in his voice.

"Part of a deal I made," Hadley shrugs.

"I get that you're mad at me, but that doesn't mean you can go around with other guys Hadley. You knows we'll get back together."

"Damon the girl can do whatever the hell she wants," I say, getting angry with him.

"You, you keep your mouth shut," Damon warns.

This causes Stefan to step forward.

"Stefan how are you okay with your girl going out tonight with her ex boyfriend who is a fucking Original?!" Damon yells.

"Their just playing ONG Don. Klaus has the fake moonstone. We're just waiting for the originals to leave," Stefan replies.

"Wait, he has a fake moonstone?" Hadley asks.

"Yeah Bonnie made it because we didn't know where you hid the real one," Stefan replies.

Wig Klaus finds out he's going to be furious," Hadley and I both sayZ

"Well, let's hope we can get rid or him before he does."

"Great now that thats all settled. Can we get back to the earlier topic about why our girls are going out with other guys?"

"How did you even find out about that?" I ask.

"Ran into Klaus down at the grill, L" Damon replies.

"Damon I understand that they have to do his," Stefan sighs.

I walk over to him and he puts an arm around me. "You know I love only you."

"I know, "he says before kissing me.

"Have you forgotten we broke up? I'm not your girl anymore Damon. Speaking of witchZzz where's Elena?"

A knock sounds at the door.

Hadley and I both sigh as we prepare for a night with two originals.

I open the door, Hadley right by my side. There stands Klaus and Rlijah, dressed up quite nicely.

"You girls look lovely" Elijah comments.

"Right then, shall we go?" Klaus says holding his hand out towards Hadley. She takes it and I could just imagine a cartoon Damon's face turn red with anger, then exploding.

Elijah offers me his arm, and I hesitate before sliding my arm into his.

------

Hehe cartoon Damon exploding with anger!

Thanks for reading! Love writing with cirra_jewels aka Abby!

Love always coolcourtnry5

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 865 21
π‘·π’π’π’…π‘·π’‰π’–π’˜π’Šπ’ fanfic α€œα€±α€Έα€•α€«α‹ ထားပေးကြပါထုန်း... ထခုမှစရေးတာမို့ α€œα€­α€―α€‘α€­α€•α€Ία€α€»α€€α€Ία€›α€Ύα€­α€•α€«α€œα€­α€™α€·α€Ία€™α€šα€Ία€”α€±α€¬α€Ί α€”α€¬α€œα€Šα€Ίβ€Œα€α€½α€„α€·α€Ία€œα€½α€Ύα€α€Ία€•α€±α€Έα€€α€Όα€•α€«α‹ [ * PondPhuwin ကိုထိခိုက်...
207K 7.4K 69
𝐒𝐔𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐀𝐋 | π‘π‘πžπš, 𝐚 seventeen-year-old girl, her mom, and her fifteen-year-old brother π‘πšπŸπž moves to a new home 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫...
75.6K 1.7K 140
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
2.3M 85.6K 48
"What are you doing here?" I gulped at the hoarse voice. Instead of replying, I stared at Maria's corpse lying on the floor. "You smell so sweet." I...