Blame it on Me (Asa Butterfie...

Von wuhman

(Y/N) gets hired at The Cup, a boutique coffee shop in Manhattan, New York. After her coworker and barista tr... Mehr

No Luck
The Cup
New Beginnings
Nacho Cheese Popcorn
Roast
Day One
Scandalous Supervisors
Soy Milk
Day Two
Dining
It's A Small World
Chicken Tortilla Soup

Introduction

585 12 2
Von wuhman

Early December was always one of my favorite times of the year in New York. It was officially the month of Christmas- everyone was bundled up and in the holiday spirit. The streets of Manhattan lit up at night with bright holiday lights and a hundred versions of 'Jingle Bell Rock' and 'All I Want for Christmas is You' blasted through the speakers of every store on Fifth Avenue. I passed by E 56th St and a wave of nostalgia and espresso beans rushed past me, giving me more chills than the winter air.

Sometimes the universe brings people into your life that are there for a reason. As cliche as that statement is, those are the words I live by. Ten years ago, I thought I had created my own adventure by moving to New York from a small town in Pennsylvania. Little did I know, my adventure began when I met Asa Butterfield, the blue-eyed charm who went missing the night we were both working the infamous closing shift at The Cup coffee shop on E 56th St in Manhattan. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

68.4K 1.6K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
929K 21.4K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
594K 12.7K 43
i should've known that i'm not a princess, this ain't a fairytale mattheo riddle x fem oc social media x real life lowercase intended started: 08.27...
150K 16.8K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...