Music, Bullies and Understand...

By Manga_is_my_Life

Lucy is bullied daily by popular kids. She never had a chance to share her talent until now. Levy is referr... More

Music Bullies and Understanding
Lucy
Levy
Mirajane
Erza
Juvia
Lucy
Levy
Mira
Lucy
Levy & Aries
Lucy and Juvia
Levy
Girls
A/N: Competition!!!
Erza
Everyone
Lucy and Levy
Juvia
Aries
A/N: Editing chapters

A/N Chapters will be coming!!

1.1K 37 5
By Manga_is_my_Life

Okay, if any of you guys have the patience to actually keep my no-longer updated books in your libraries, I love you. In the time I've been gone this book somehow hit 8K reads. YAY!!!!

Anyways Wattpad was screwing up to a point where I couldn't even get on. So, now that I'm back, I'm gonna try and make up for lost time. I put my other two books on hold, and I'm gonna put all my energy into writing a minimum of three chapters for all of them. This one first because it had the most reads and I'm feeling very inspired, once they're all back to normal, I'll continue updating, but some might be slower because I have to catch up on the work I missed during the strike. (BC teachers & government FINALLY got their act together.) And I intend to have a fun grade 7 year. But thanks to anyone who is reading this, I love you guys!!

-Manga-chan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

220K 7.7K 57
After getting fired the girls are low in everything so Lucy found a job that fit them...Maybe... Ships: Nalu Jerza Gale/Gajevy Gruvia Miraxus (Starte...
41.4K 1.7K 26
"So.." he began, shifting to look at her now instead. "Why'd you leave?" There it was, the question she had dreaded from the start. Lucy closed her e...
1.1K 20 21
This is a Nalu fanfic. Natsu strolls through the park one summer day and decides to sit in a park, a beautiful blonde asked to sit next to him and ha...
20.9K 546 9
One afternoon, Lucy, Levy and Juvia were feeling waxed and helpless as they have lost the zeal to continue loving their dense and ignorant Dragon Sla...