The Bad Boy's Girl

By jessie4214

*COMPLETED* She is a beautiful, high school girl who lives in Lansing, Michigan, with great grades and amazin... More

1- Characters + Descriptions
2- Casual Day
3- Night Owls and the Early Birds
4- Sunday Funday
5- Another Encounter
6- Too Late
7- Back Again
8- My Rules
9- He Cares?
10- Danger
11- Actress
12- Monday Drama
13- In Trouble
14- He Saw
15- Way to Go
16- Not Again
17- Girls Day
18- New Path
19- Last Week Begins
20- Thanks Boys
21- Protecting Me?
22- Last Day
23- Everything Sucks
24- Nope
25- Are You Really
26- Not The Time
27- Wake up...
28- Why
29- Regret
30- Safe?
31- Safe? Part 2
32- Talk
33- From the Heart, Not the Head
34- Birthday
35- Birthday Part 2
36- Home Sweet Home
37- New Story
38- Friday
39- Friday Part 2
40- Don't Want It To End
41- I Want It To End
42- Will It End
43- First Day
44- My Last?
45- I Was Five Once, I Can't Be Five Again
46- Maybe Too Perfect
47- Fake
48- Tie
49- Did
50- Home
51- Weeks
52- Weeks Part 2
53- Burden
54- Baby
55- What Now
56- Back and Better
57- WeekEND
58- Just Great
59- Back to the Pythons
60- Time
61- Time Flys When You're Having Fun...
62- Too Much To Spend
63- More Deciding
64- Ideas
66- Christmas Eve
67- Christmas Day
68- January is Tomorrow, Next Week and Next Year
69- Empty
70- I Love You
71- Kicking Ass
72- It Was The Future
73- Keeping Away
74- New Me?
75- My Fault
76- Alright
77- His Special Day
78- Date Night
79- It's The Day
80- Mine
81- Trust Me
82- Out
83- Honoured
84- Eighteen
85- Getting Prepared
86- A Little Extra
87- Saturday
88- Duo
89- Mixed Feelings
90- Awkwardness
91- Details Later
92- Unsteady
93- Paper
94- Official?
95- They're Back
96- Mind Of Its Own
97- Shoot
98- Not Over Yet
99- Trying To Be Happy
100- Cutie
NOT A CHAPTER

65- Thank You

6.1K 193 29
By jessie4214

December twentieth, five days until Christmas. And we're heading to the gangs house.

Today we're decorating their house, which me and Lilli are a little over excited for. Darren told us over the phone that there is Christmas decorations in their basement that we can use. From what I know, Dylan, Hunter, Darren and Jax went out to get a tree today. So they should be back by the time we get there, but if their not, we can re-organize their living room so we can make room for the tree.

"Stop changing my song!" Noah yelled at Kyle.

"No! Your music sucks ass!" Kyle yelled in response.

"Does not! My car!" Noah stated.

"Shut up!" Me and Lilli yelled in unison. They stopped immediately.

Kyles arm slowly made its way over to the radio and clicked the 'next' button. Skipping to the next song on the playlist.

Noah mumbles something under his breath before the car goes back to no talking.

My phone began to ring in my hoodie pocket, I didn't recognize the number, so I answered it anyways.

"Hello?" I asked. Lilli looking at me, Noah looking at me for a moment through the rear view mirror and Kyle turned the radio down a bit.

"Hi, is this Kaytlyn?" A feminine voice asks.

"Yeah." I replied cautiously.

"Hey, it's Coach Lindi." She said to me.

"Oh, hey!" I exclaimed.

"I was calling about your Phys.Ed grades." She said to me.

"Did I do bad?" I wondered aloud. Lilli giving me a confusing look.

"No, in fact you're doing very well in all of your classes. You're athletic level seems to be higher than most males that Coach Brock teaches." She told me, making me very happy.

"Oh. What does that have to do with anything?" I questioned, fidgeting with my pant leg.

"I was calling to ask if you would go to the yearly competition." She stated, meaning it to be in question form.

"Wow, yeah of course. Would I be accompanied by any other students?" I replied.

"We're looking into the dance skills of other students, girls in particular." The coach replied.

"Dance skills? I though it was running..." I trailed off at the end.

"Oh, I forgot to mention! A video was shown to me of you dancing a solo to the song 'Changes'. It was truly amazing." She told me.

Hunter...

"Oh... Thank you. So what are the plans?" I asked.

"Well since I coach cheerleading, I thought we could make a solo dance for you, then work on a costume and things like that." She replied.

"Yeah, yeah that sounds good. When is it?" I questioned, meaning the competition.

"It is in mid March. So we have quite a while before then." She answered.

"Alright, that sounds awesome! Thank you!" I told her.

"I am excited too, Kaytlyn. I will be able to give you more details in the New Year." Coach told me.

"Alright, Merry Christmas." I said.

"You too." She replied then we both hung up.

I put my phone back into my hoodie pocket,

"Coach Lindi just asked me to go to a dance competition."

"Hey, that's awesome, Kay." Noah said to me. Kyle and Lilli nodded in agreement.

"Thanks." I said.

Then the car drifted back into silence.

~~~

"Okay, bitch. Let's do this." Lilli said, determined.

"Stuff is in the basement, Hunter, Dylan and I already put the tree in its stand. Have fun, we'll be back in about two hours." Darren said as him and the guys walked out of the door.

"What first?" I asked Lilli.

"Let's bake some stuff too, but first let's go get all the decorations." She replied and we started our way over to the basement stairs.

"Cookies and what-brownies?" I asked as we headed down the stairs.

"Yeah!" Lilli exclaimed. Then added,

"The normal brownies."

I burst into laughter as we reached the basement.

It wasn't one of those creepy, cement basements, it was almost as beautiful as the upstairs. The floors are a nice, grey hardwood floor, the walls are painted a nice grey colour. I guess you could say that the colour scheme is definitely grey. (Part of the basement is the picture at the top)

That view is to the left, turn right and there is a hallway with many doors.

Lilli headed that way and I followed.

"How the hell do we know which door?" Lilli wondered aloud.

"It'll be near the end of the hallway." I stated. Guys tend to want to hide their messes instead of cleaning them up. Girls will tend to leave the mess until it gets in the way then they'll be determined to clean it all in ten minutes.

We walked to the end of the hallway and the first door that Lilli opened, there was many boxes marked 'Christmas'.

"Found it." Lilli stated.

"Alright, all the boxes upstairs in five minutes. Let's do this." I mumbled, but Lilli heard me anyways.

I grabbed four boxes and carefully made my way back to the stairs, and we would continue to do this until every box was upstairs.

~~~

"Is that the last one?" Lilli asks me. I nodded my head in response, setting the box down.

"Alright, decorate the house first, then the tree?" Lilli questions. I nod once again.

There were about six smaller boxes filled with garland, five boxes with lights, three boxes with tree ornaments and then three more boxes kind of just filled with random stuff. Mainly just small decorations to add up around the house, but then there's also some six foot light strands that we can put up in door ways or around the kitchen or something like that.

"I'll start on the kitchen, you start re-arranging the living room?" Lilli asks me.

"Yeah." I respond and we both head our ways.

The tree is literally right in the middle of the room.

I chuckle at the boys' action.

By the looks of it, all I really need to do is move the two green chairs and I can put the tree there.

So that's exactly what I did, and with all my effort I moved the tree into place.

But I kept it a little ways away from the wall so we could put the garland and lights on easier.

The oven started beeping so I assumed that Lilli's cookies or brownies had just finished.

I headed into the kitchen, seeing Lilli with a red oven mitt on, she was taking a trey out of the oven.

"Cookies are done, the brownies have to cook longer." She told me, setting the trey down on the stove.

"Okay. I love what you did in here." I said, gesturing to all of the decorating that she has done in the kitchen. She had put lights above the door way and on top of the cupboards, and also decorated the counter with some Christmas candles.

"Thanks." She replied, then added,

"The dining room is next."

"What about bedrooms?" I asked.

Lilli shook her head,

"No, but we can decorate the stair railing! And we can add some lights along the bedroom door frames!"

I nodded in agreement, let's do this.

~~~

"Can you pass me one of the balls?" I asked Lilli, and she passed me a red ball ornament.

I thanked her and I placed it on the tree. It already had warm, white lights shimmering, an off white garland type thing wrapped around it perfectly, then a few quick touches here and there along with red ornaments. (Below)

Both me and Lilli backed up to look at our masterpiece.

"Perfect..." we both mumbled.

We had already decorated every other room, starting in the basement where a few bedrooms are:

Basement bedrooms have white lights around the door frames and the stair railing has red and white garland on it. The living room has a few candles.

First floor:

The kitchen has white lights in the doorway and on the top of the cupboards. The counters have Christmas candles on them.

The dining room has fancy Christmas candles on the table and there are lights lining the top of the walls.

The hallway has garland lining the walls.

Then, of course, the living room has lights in the window and the Christmas tree.

The stairs have white and red lights on the railings leading up to the very top until it meets the walls further to the left and right.

Upstairs:

The bedroom doorways have white lights on them.

"We did well." Lilli says.

I nod in response before we both head into the kitchen to put the cookies and brownies on the table.

"Should we put the presents under the tree on Christmas Eve?" I question. Lilli nods her head, grabbing the fancy trey with the cookies on it. I grab the other fancy trey that has the brownies.

Lilli leads the way into the dining room and sets the cookies down first. (Below)

Then I set the brownies down. (Below)

"What now? It's only been an hour and a half." Lilli said.

I shrugged,

"Should we cook food?"

"We did." Lilli gestured to the unhealthy food.

I rolled my eyes,

"Like dinner. It's five thirty."

"Oh, yeah we may as well." She replied.

I waked back out into the kitchen, followed by Lilli.

"What should we cook?" I asked.

Lilli shrugged,

"Maybe lasagna?"

I nodded,

"That's not a bad idea."

~~~

"We're home!" A male voice yelled.

"What's that smell?" Another male voice asked.

"Woah." More than one male voice says.

"In here!" Lilli yelled as the timer on the oven started going off. I quickly made my way over to the oven and opened up the door, blowing away the hot air with my hand.

I grabbed the lasagna, being careful not to drop the glass container due to the oven mitt. I then placed it on the stove.

"You didn't have to cook." Darren said, walking in.

"Well, I did." I stated the obvious.

Heavy footsteps made their way into the kitchen.

"These are fucking delicious." Jax said as he walked in, holding a brownie with a bite out of it.

Me and Lilli both chuckled.

"Thank you guys for making Christmas." Darren said to us.

I smiled at him,

"Thank you for trusting us in your house."

He laughed and walked into the dining room.

_______________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 5 17
Brianna Dawson, the smart one. All A's but never the social type. She spends her times hiding from others. Ryan Jonathan, the bad boy of the school...
825K 24.5K 68
"He's lucky I let him live!" He kicks the chair he was sitting on, "I can't stand the thought of anyone hurting you." He takes slow steady steps towa...
8.4K 366 32
WARNING ⚠️ This book I am not proud of and I could have done better. In my opinion it's kinda bad but be my guest to give it a shot and find out you...
1.3M 32.3K 55
"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I approac...