Silver | Hpls

Oleh onlycallmetonks

↱ This story is currently undergoing serious editorial work, bare caution when reading that mundane facts, da... Lebih Banyak

YEAR ONE: introductions
chapter two
train ride
the sorting
first day
first day part two
the three headed beast and mountain troll?
the first match
Authors note
AUTHORS NOTE
nicholas flammel?
A/N
christmas break part 1
christmas break part two
tonight
in through the trap door
wonderful boy
YEAR TWO: rescue
reunited
stormsfun and bonding
a/n
a/n
diagon ally
the suppose to be train ride
first day back
the girl that I love
the new diary?
A/N
A/N to your questions
the girl who saw
quidittch game
a/n
petrified students and a vision
stupid Lockhart
hermionie and aragog
the idiotic rescue plan
saving the girl I live for
YEAR THREE: the London greeting
"hello I'm Harrys girlfriend"
my family comes home
leaky cauldron
A/N character 1)
A/N character part 2)
A/N last character part
my breath of fresh air
ready for school
Sirius black and hogwarts
explain.
joslyns bark of laughter
the greasy nosed git
the quidittch match and dad in the castle
hogsmead
Classes and hagrid
the hogsmead anniversary♡
MUST READ!!!!
the impossible pettigrew
my first day of divination, and buckbeak
the innocent dad
the turning back of time
my new home
YEAR 4: over grown child
Come on!!!
A/n
A/n
diagon ally
first movement and exciting news
the world cup part 1
A/N
World cup part 2
back to Hogwarts
Thats Impossible
The Tri Wizard Tournament
A/N
Dumbledore
I told you!!
Daddy!
There isnt anything you can do
Hogwarts
I really hope your joking, Dean Thomas
Preperations and late nights
The first task
The after party and class
Sing me a song
The Yule Ball
ʙᴀʟʟ ᴘʀᴇᴘs ɴᴇʀᴠᴏᴜs sᴛᴇᴘs
∂αи¢є ωιтн мє
Trust/ the second task
Your wrong.
Third task/ end of the year
YEAR 5: The Dementor attack
Loosing our minds for diffeent reasons
The trial and bedlam with the twins
Already on the toads bad side
An overbearing first day of classes
Detention and Sneaking out
Letters from Sirius
DADA and the sessions
dumbledores army
Saw it with his own eyes
Before they find you
The next two months
She needs help
Show umbridge what im made of
The ministry part 1
ministry part 2
Year 6: chapter one
Home
don't need a love potion
Hogwarts
Allow me
A/N

first day of classes

5.5K 111 78
Oleh onlycallmetonks

**joslyn P.O.V**

i woke up from my peaceful sleep from a blow dryer "JOSLYN BAILEY WEASLEY DONT MAKE ME GET THE BUCKET OF WATER" hermionie shouted over the nose of the blowdryer that was blowing my hair everywhere. 

i groaned putting the pillow over my head "let me sleep woman" i shouted dramatically she laughed turning off the blow dryer then starting jumping on me "get" bounce "up" bounce. 

i sat up making her squeal and fall. she scowled at me but we both broke out in wide grins and started laughing uncontrollably.

hermionie took a couple deep breaths "okay we should get ready" she finished giggling. i was still laughing like a mad man. she swatted me with a sock "come on jos!" she laughed again. i got up with  smile and a playful eye roll, i stretched my arms. lavendar isnt in our dorm anymore because she said that we were to loud in the morning, well we sorta were. i looked at ginnys bed to find her half hanging off of it with her mouth wide open.

i walked over to her and tickled h tummy making her scream and fall off of the bed. 

i laughed again while she glared standing up. she grabbed her robes and left our room. 

"whaats her problem" me and mionie choroused. we both shrugged. mionie grabbed her robes and i grabbed mine. 

i glanced out the window to see it bright and sunny outside, the weather has been weird.

i slipped on my black jeans and white button-up, i tied my maroon and gold gryffindor tye then rolled up my sleeves since it was warm out today. i put on my black belt and my socks and maroon vans. 

i walked into the bathroom and looked in the mirrior. 

my hair grows really fast so it wavy and towards the bottom the curls were coming back, the length was about to under my chest. i tied it up in a messy ponytail that actually looked cute, i put on very light eyeliner just to outline my eyes and mascara.

mionie came in and did the same thing, both of our make-up loooked like we didnt even really have any besides the fact our eyes were outlined more. 

we brushed our teeth grabbed our bags then walked out. 

"so joslyn since we woke up early wanna venture the castle?" i fake gasped "hermionie jean granger wants to go places we arent suppose to?!" she lightly smacked my arm while i snickered. 

we left the common room and went through the halls, i saw a loose tile in the flooring by the witch statue in the potions corridor. i walked over and picked it up to reveal a passageway. 

"found one mionie" she walked over and looked down it "lets go" she giggled, we linked hands and jumped in. i climbed the ladder but the tile back then jumped back down with mionie. 

"well lets go!" i grabbed her hand and walked forward but hermionie stayed still "joslyn it just occured to me that sirius black could be in here, this isnt a good idea" i rolled my eyes and pulled out my wand so it was in my other hand.

"dont tell me your getting cold feet now mionie! were gryffindors! besides we can take Black!" i giggled she gave me a stubborn look "dont get ahead of yourself" i shrugged then pulled her forward ready to see where this place led to.

we both had our wands out just in case. 

we got to the other end of the passageway and climbed the ladder pushing up the tile, we were in some shop. "joslyn we are in hogsmead!" mionie whisperd shouted. just then a lady came down the stairs and me and mionie went back down and replaced the tile so she wouldnt know we were there, we sprinted back to the castle. we climbed back up the passageway and got back to the hogwarts hallways. 

me and mionie shared a look then bursted out laughing.

"who knew you would break the rules enh?" i nudged her she rolled her eyes and playfully shoved me making us both erupt into another fit of giggles. 

im really glad i have had a growth spurt since summer because im not much shorter than hermionie now so i dont feel like a dwarf  i am like 2 or 3 inches shorter. 

we talked the whole way back to the common room just being our dorky selves ad cracking up. 

we got to the common room portrait "pig snout" hermionie said inbetween giggles. the fat lady opended the entrance to the common room "she looks like a pig snout" mionie said under her breath making us go into another loud fit of laughter.

the boys turned around because they were waiting at the bottom of the girls staircase for us. 

harry raised an eyebrow while smiling while ron scrunched his eyebrows "what were you two doing wandering the corridors before your suppose to?" 

i gasped for breath because i was laughing so hard, it wasnt even what really mionie said it was just that her laugh was contagious and i couldnt stop. mionie was laughing as well, i leaned on her for support "well you see we-" mionie started laughing again, which of course made me as well. 

i think the boys realized they werent gonna get an answer out of us. harry pulled out his invisibility cloak "whats that for?" mionie asked between deep breaths trying to contain her laughter

i turned around so my back was facing them so i could restrain my laughter. i started giggling and i covered my hand with my mouth

dont laugh joslyn, you can do it!

mionie snorted trying not to laugh and i couldnt hold it back and started laughing like crazy. she did as well. harry snickered watching us while ron rolled is eyes with a small smile 

"well we were planning on going to hagrids and just skip breakfast it will give us about an hour" harry shrugged. we both finally sobered up. 

"ohh can we come?" i gave him my puppy eyes making him laugh "you both sure are in a good mood enh?" i nodded and the 4 of us climbed under the cloak.

we sneaked out into the hallways. 

i made sure not to make eyecontact with hermionie because if i did i would most definitly start laughing again.

we made it down to hagrids hut undetected. 

before we knocked on the door harry came up behind me "goodmorning" i spun around "goodmorning" i smiled we hugged and when we pulled away he gave me a quick kiss on the lips, hagrid decided to open his door at that exact moment. 

"im not sure what ter say ima gon' pretend i didnt see that" 

i blushed while mionie giggled, harry blushed but smiled a little bit and ronald rolled his eyes. 

"well come in yer lot" hagrid smiled telling us to come in. we entered the hut and me and hermionie raced for the armchair, it is seriously the most comfy thing on this world. we reached it at the same time and both plopped on it, but since its little i was basically on her lap. 

we shared a glance and both started laughing 

"oh not again" ron groaned but harry nudged him "hey let them have their fun" he said smiling in our direction. 

hagrid chatted with the boys for awhile, he kept casting glances at me, he did it again but this time held his stare "has yer eyes...have 'ey changed?" i looked around awkwardly, hermionie piped up from behind me "i noticed to they have silver in them now" everyone nodded while i kinda just sat there awkward "i like your make up like that it makes your eyes pop" harry said, me and mionie casted a glance and fell into yet another fit of laughter, he sounded so feminine! hagrid chuckled and ron looked away snickering, and harry blushed realizing he said it out loud, aww he was embarresed. 

i got up and sat next to him, i intertwined our hands and i kissed his cheek "thank you" he smiled at me and i grinned back

is it possible for someone to be perfect?

the big bell ontop of the clock chimed signalling class in 15 minutes. we grabbed our bags and took off up the hill saying bye to hagrid since we never grabbed our sceduales. 

we burst through the great hall doors ignoring the curious looks we got and went up to the teacher table in front and went to professor mcgonagall "may we please have our time tables?" mionie panted.

 professor M just rolled her eyes and gave them to us i scanned through mine while walking to the gryffindor table since we had 5 minutes before we had to start making our way to our first class

JOSLYN BAILEY WEASLEY

AGE:13   HEIGHT: 5'2  YEAR: 3

1ST: CARE OF MAGICAL CREATURES - PROFESSOR RUBEUS HAGRID

2ND: 3RD YEAR POTIONS -PROFESSOR SEVERUS SNAPE

3RD: HERBOLOGY- PROFESSOR SPROUT

4TH: LUNCH

5TH: DEFENCE AGAINST THE DARK ARTS- PROFFESOR REMUS LUPIN

6TH: CHARMS- PROFESSOR FLITWICK 

7TH: TRANSFIGURATION- PROFESSOR MINERVA MCGONAGALL

8TH: ANCIENT RUINS- PROFESSOR GRUMBLYPLANK

(I KNOW SHE DOESNT ACTUALLY TEACH ANCIENT RUINS BUT I WAS RUNNING OUT OF PROFFESORS)

i sighed looking at it, i have 8 classes! ughhhhhhh the rest only have 7! well i dont know about hermionie she wont tell anyone. 

"wanna compare?" i asked harry he nodded and handed his to me. i glanced at it 

we have 1st 2nd 4th 5th and 7th together, which really sucks because we usually have every class together.

i pouted handing it back "we only have 5 together, and i hve an extra class" he slightly frowned "this sucks i have 3 classes by myself" he grumbled 

i took rons we have 1st 2nd 3rd and 5th together. i handed back to him with a sigh "only four" 

the final chime rang signalling we need to go to class. 

we all had the first class of the day together thank goodness. 

we all jogged to hagrids hut, we got there just in time

"all there yer all are, come on gat'er arou' right 'ere'

we had this class with the slytherins and hufflepuffs.

just then Malfoy decided to bugg us, i swear just the thought of him breathing the same air as us gets on my nerve 

"hey potter is it true that-that" he started stuttering and backing away afraid like a coward as did the rest of the slytherins "dementor!" he cried, we all whipped around, and nothing was there.

malfoy and his croonies all started laughing, i turned around glaring at the right foul git "shove off you prat!" i pushed him on the ground, mionie grabbed my arm tugging me away. 

when mionie turned around ron put his hand up and we high fived mionie must have heard it because she spun around "ronald!" she scolded while he sheepishly smiled, harry was to busy glaring at Malfoy.

i put my hand on his shoulder "dont even give him the time of day" he turned to me his eyes immediatly softend and grabbed my hand kissing my nose. 

i could hear the ferret and his little possy making vomiting noises and making fun of us but we didnt care and harry never dropped my hand 

"umm righ' then" hagrid said looking slightly awkward "go ahead and open yer boo-" he was cut off by none other than draco malfoy.

"well how exactly do you do that" he sneered hagrid slightly glared at him "you stroke the spine o' course" i pulled the book out of my bag and opened it, i went to stroke its spine but it jumped out of my hands and basically tried to eat me. 

i jumped around trying to advoid it from biting my ankles.

i hopped around squealing, "catch it joslyn!" mionie yelped, everyone was laughing. it went the other direction and i ran after it. it slowed down and thats when i tackled it, more laughter sounded. it struggled against me untill i stroked its spine and it stopped. i sighed in releif and stood back up walking towards harry. i wore a staisfied smile. "got it!" i fist pumped the air holding the open book up hagrid chuckled while mionie giggled and ron snickered. 

"alrig' well i am gonna bring ou' a creture for you lot" he whistled. suddenly a gorgeous animal came out from behind the trees it had the body of a horse but the head of an eagle it was a light blue and grey, it gorgeous

"what is that hagrid?" me and ron choroused hagrid smiled at us "well yer see this is buckbeak 'ere, he is a hippogriff" he threw a fish at buck beak and he swallowed it whole

he gave us a speech about how we have to be kind or it will attack and how to approach it and stuff

"alr'ght who wants ter give it a go?" i didnt move and neither did harry "alri'ght you two come on up 'ere" he smiled telling me and harry to go towards. 

i glanced behind us to see that everyone had moved back.

hagrid motioned us forward again and ron slightly pushed us forward making hagrid grin

"alright now go a'head and bow" 

me and harry bowed never letting go of eachothers hand and keeping eye contact with buckbeak

after a couple silent seconds buckbeak bowed back

i grinned feeling accomplished

"alright now go ahead and pet 'im"  i was a bit hesitant but moved forward harry right by my side, i raised my hand slowly and stroked the animal its feathers were very soft, i glanced at harry and we smiled at eachother.

"alright he should let yer ride 'im now" that knocked me out of my daze and i shook my head frantically "no way hagrid!" harry did the same but he came over anyways and lifted hary up so we let go of eachother then set him on the hippogriff, hagrid lifted me up as well " hagrid please put me down" i yelped he set me behind harry.

he didnt even give us 30 seconds "dont rip out any feathers!" he said then smacked buckbeaks butt. harry lunged forward and grabbed buckbeaks neck while i clung to harry as tight as possible. 

i think we were in the air now, i wasnt sure because my head was buried in harrys back and i had my eyes closed. 

"joslyn look" he said softly. i peaked slightly with one eye to see us flying over the lake.

it was so peaceful so pretty.

i let go of harry and took a large breath of the fresh air, harry spread his arms out as if they were wings "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" he souted with the biggest grin, i laughed smiling at my big dorky boyfriend.

-----

it was now 5th class of the day. DADA with lupin and all i have heard so far is malfoys complaining about his arm. pomphrey had it fixed up in seconds!

"that bloody chicken nearly tore my arm off" i heard him say and i about had it

"oh come off it malfoy pomphrey had you fixed up in a blink of an eye" i rolled my eyes he glared at me then turned to the front of the class.

i sat next to harry and a peice of paper landed on his desk, harry opened it and his jaw locked he moved it over so i could see it, it was a picture of harry on his broom being struck by lightning and hit with a bludger. 

i pulled out my wand and swished it sayin an incanation quietly i learned over summer that locks your lips together 

malfoy tried talking but his lips were sealed and he started freaking out i tapped on harrys shoulder and nodded my head in that direction and harry put his head on his desk so no one would see him laughing while i put my hand over my mouth to try and stop laughing. malfoy got the attention of professor lupin "is something wrong mr.malfoy?" malfoy tried talking but obviously couldnt making me snort into my hand. lupin turned to me "is there something funny mrs.weasley?" he asked with a hint of amusement in his eyes. "i think he is a bit tounge tied" i said harry bursted out laughing which made me as well i leaned on harry for support while he threw his head back laughing like a little kid.

lupin rolled his eyes and swished his wand undoing the charm though when no one was looking he gave me a thumbs up behind his back making me laugh again, harry must have seen it as well. 

i think im going to lke this class. 

we are learning about bogarts tomorrrow 

----

it was now my last class of the day, i had this one alone just like herbology and charms

i rested my chin in my hand, the worst part about this class is that i sit next to slytherin! yay! (note sarcasim) at least it isnt malfoy or pansy, its some blonde boy who doesnt even aknowledge me which im grateful for. 

my eyes fluttered shut and i started snoring quietly. 

"mrs.weasley?!" professor grumblyplank snapped. i threw my head up so fast, the class was laughing though i was confused "i would appreciate it if you didnt snore in my class!" she glared while i blushed madly. 

there was only 5 minutes left. 

the rest of the gang finished classes an hour ago, i took an extra class so for O.W.L.S in 5th year i could take one less class.

finally the bell chimed and i grabbed my bag and was the first one out of there, i jogged down the corridors to the great hall and threw the doors open causing almost everyone to turn and look at me but i ignored them and went straight to my friends at the gryffindor table who were all laughing at me 

"that bad enh?" ron asked with a raised eyebrow, i plopped next to him so i was across from harry and hermionie

"i had to sit next to a slytherine" i said making sour face to which they all laughed at.

i looked at my bestfriends, and boyfriend, but that is the thing about harry, he is so much more than a boyfriend, he is my bestfriend

"i love you guys" i said they all looked at me 

"we love you too" they said but of course the james in harry came out 

"but you love me the most right?" harry said smiling cheekily while i let out a loud laugh, i leaned over the table and pecked his lips "of course" 

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

6.6K 195 18
One envelope. One wish. One dark force seeking vengeance. Seven years. Hogwarts. The magic is real. Disclaimer: all Hogwarts teachers and staff bel...
1.2K 45 14
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙤𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜? 𝙃𝙚 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙨 𝙤𝙥𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩𝙤 𝙡𝙖𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙚, 𝙩�...
93 0 11
Sonakshi Roy, a muggle, end up in the wizarding world with her cousin out of no where. She is a devoted Potterhead, determined to change the history...
1.2K 20 36
This FanFic will cover Events Imminently after the Battle of Hogwarts. Will anything be the same, Will the Wizarding world ever truly recover and wha...