My younger brother[completed]

Par R5sCountryGirl

Riker and Ross have a very close relationship. They always go to each other when they are having trouble. But... Plus

My younger brother
Death
Ross
He knows...
What do i do?
The kiss then some
Playing
"True"
Another A/N
Flashback
Our day
Mistakes
Depressed even more
Thanks Delly
Family dinner
Ross's dream
Home
The hide out
Rain
A/N READ PLEASE
Old man
Free
Home again.
Rocky's apology
Riker's apology
Burns
A/N again
Ryland's kiss
Dirty chaper
Another note! REEAADD
Mama bear out
3 Years Later
Adopting
Mini fight.
Meeting family
Talks and fights
He's home (ShOrT)
Baby talk 2
Daughter talk
3 days later
Even more trouble
Make up
Bullying & Girly talk
Dinner
Next Day
Our special Day
DIRTY CHAPTER #2 **Fights**
A/N
Baby news and Talk
Laylas Home
Babys here
Baby trouble
Trouble
Can I stay?
Just Go
Come Home
He's here...
Rikers choice
The End

Next day

1.7K 49 27
Par R5sCountryGirl

Ross

I slowly start to open my eyes. I look around the bright room and see Ryland asleep next to me. I lay back down and close my eyes. I lay there thinking of what I should do. If I go back it could be better or worse than it was before. Layla could start treating me like a father and we could be happy with everything and start acting like a family. Or it could be the same. Where she doesn't treat me like a father and have Riker take Layla's side. That would be the worse. I just don't know what to think. Maybe I should at least go talk to Riker. I think I'm gonna talk to him. Guilt is kind of taking over me for leaving when he did nothing wrong. I pick up my phone and send Riker a text saying I will be over to talk to him alone.

Riker

I walk up against the door of the bathroom with a stiff next. I rub it and the pain somewhat disappears not much. I get up and head downstairs. I seeing my phone lit up with a text message. It's from Ross.

"I will be over soon to talk to you alone."

I sigh.

I really hope he comes home. He hasn't even been gone for a whole day and I'm already feeling depressed.

I make a quick breakfast for Layla knowing she will wake up to the smell of it. And I was right. She eats her food and I hear the door bell. I go get it and see Linsey standing there with her hand on her stomach.

"Hey Linsey."

"Hey Rik. Sorry for just coming over. I wanted to tell you the gender."

"Oh no you're welcome anytime. I would love to know."

"Okay well the baby is..."

Hey y'all!

I'm SOO sorry for doing that to you but I'm super tired.

I won't be able to update tomorrow so I wrote a small one now.

I'm going to see Eli young band tomorrow in concert again. I've seen them front room once before. Lol I might be meeting them who knows!!!

Anyways goodnight!

15 comments for more!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

182K 3.5K 38
Nova is secretly in love with R5 but all her friends think she hates them. So when an opportunity arises where she can hang out with R5 for a week sh...
16.5K 244 16
What happens when Ryland Lynch falls for his best friend? Should they remain bffs? Or become something more?
49.2K 771 30
Ross and Laura had been bestfriends ever since they were little. Until Ross introduced her to his family. Riker started developing feelings for her. ...
108K 4.8K 39
The universe just loves playing silly pranks on people. Luckily, this one backfired. taehyurie© 2016