Pretty Little Fears

By urbantypist

Now I just wanna know Don't you sugarcoat I'll say it all if you won't Now could you tell me like it is? Pret... More

PLF
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
the end

XIII

22K 991 538
By urbantypist

Two weeks later.

"Family of Zue Taylor."

She stood to her feet before walking over to meet the doctor. Unsurprisingly, aside from her no one else had came to see the damsel that had found herself in the emergency room.

"How is she?" Her voice came out almost inaudible, tears were stained on her cheeks, and sorrow was in her eyes.

"We found signs of rape, vaginal tearing and bleeding. Aside from that, she was badly beaten. She has two fractured ribs, and a broken pelvis."

The doctor took a long pause as he looked at the person before him.

"Now, I hate to be the one to ask, but it's hospital protocol that I do, do you have any idea at all of who could've done this to your friend?"

Her brows furrowed together as she examined the doctor.

"No, don't you guys have equipment to test for things like that?" Her voice raised a little, and as the doctor stepped back, security inched closer.

"Unfortunately, we found no semen sample inside the victim, but we do know that whoever this is, knew exactly what he was doing, and based on your report, you may be next Hennessy."

"Find everything you can on that nigga, and if you catch him bring his ass to me!" His voice was stone cold, and at his command, the crowd in the room scattered like roaches.

He was angry, and you could see the rage in his eyes. He wanted blood, and he was one to always get what he wanted.

Reaching for his phone, he scrolled to find her contact before clicking 'message'.

As soon as he looked up from his screen he was face to face with Silver.

Silver was an OG, retired kingpin, and present day hacker, and from the disgruntled look on his face you could tell he didn't have anything positive to say.

"Blood this shit ain't good." Running a hand over his face he watched as Terror's expression changed.

"What's up?"

He was almost scared to hear the response, but more so worried since he still hadn't received a text back from Hennessy.

"This ain't the first time he did some shit like this, the last girl got her brother to run him out the state. He changed his name before moving down here."

He sighed deeply before shutting his eyes and responding.

"What's his real name?"

The room took on an eerie silence before Silver spoke.

"Al Smith, son of Bick Smith."

Dark

Cold

Quiet

Three words that summed up the general feeling of the environment she was in.

Trapped

Scared

Alone

Three more that described the emotions that were coursing through her body as she sat on the hard floor with her hands and feet restrained.

Nothing was heard in the area she was in, aside from her low whimpers.

One second she was on her way to Terror, the next she was being shoved into a parked van.

She was confused as to who would take her, but soon her question was answered.

"You know you got people looking for me Hennessy?" The voice made her feel at ease, but its words left a sinister premonition.

"Andrew?" Her vision was blocked, but she knew the voice she had grown so accustomed to from a mile away.

Letting out a laugh, the person drew closer to Hennessy. He reached out and peeled back the tape that stopped her from seeing his face.

"Call me Al baby girl."

Two weeks had passed since Terror had last spoken to Hennessy.

14 days, since the conjecture of the person behind Zue's assault.

336 hours, without knowing whether or not the love of his life was okay.

20,160 minutes, not being able to see her beautiful face.

And 1,209,600 seconds, of going completely insane because of that.

There had been an ongoing man hunt for Hennessy the day Terror found out the news. All eyes and ears were to the streets.

Andrew was a known man, but Terror was a POWERFUL one, and every man knew not to mess with him or his.

All except for one.

Terror was ready to find him, and ready to fuck him up for thinking it was okay to try him. He was beyond angry, but that would soon be resolved.

The day had finally arrived.

The inevitable fate of Al Smith had come and all through Terror's warehouse, you could hear the sounds of guns cocking, and men suiting up.

This meant war.

Terror wasn't a man to play with, and it was time everybody knew. He was determined to get his Queen back, by any means necessary.

Even if it costed his life.

"Here bitch, eat this."

Hennessy whimpered as she felt something hit her side. Every part of her body ached. She hadn't showered in what felt like months, and the more she was forced to defecate on herself the more she dreaded having to stay confined a day longer.

"You fucking stink." Al spoke as he screwed up his face at her.

Hennessy didn't respond, not that she could anyway due to her sore throat.

She was surprised she had survived this long without nourishment.

Water filled doggy bowls were placed by her side to quench her thirst, but she refused to degrade herself by stooping to that level.

"So you not gon answer me Hennessy?" She could tell he was getting upset, but she could care less. He had kidnapped her, beaten her and raped her friend. She had no words for him.

With a huff of frustration, Al grabbed Hennessy's neck before lifting her slightly to be eye leveled with him.

"Bitch I will end-

His words were soon cut short, as another voice dominated.

"Put her the fuck down!"

Upon hearing him, Al immediately smirked, as Hennessy let a tear slip.

"Nice of you to join us Tremaine." Al let Hennessy fall to the ground to walk closer to Terror, almost immediately stopping when he felt the cold metal pressed to the back of his head.

Terror signaled to his worker to get Hennessy while he handled Al. He had waited long enough to get his hands on him, and nothing would stop him now.

"I'm glad, you're happy during your last day on earth." Terror smirked as a look of fear washed over Al's face, but that was soon erased when he let out a deep chuckle.

"Very happy actually, since most of my final day alive was spent between your bitch thighs!"

He felt accomplished, and he knew he had hit home with the mention of Hennessy. By now it was obvious she was his weak spot.

Terror knew he wasn't telling the truth though, and the only way that could've been possible would be if he had forced himself on her, and the thought of that alone infuriated him. He was staring at Bick all over again, and he was happy to be the one to be ending his life.

No more words were exchanged between the two. The only sound that was heard was the bullet from Terror's pistol wheezing through the air and piercing through Al's skull.

With a quick thud Al dropped to the floor, leaving a bloody trail, and a manifested promise.

"Clean this shit up."

Here's the thirteenth chapter of Pretty Little Fears. Hope you guys enjoyed it. Don't forget to comment and vote. Your support is what keeps me motivated to write, and smiling all day.

sheashalom

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 558 16
"π’šπ’π’– π’ˆπ’π’• π’Žπ’š 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕.. π’•π’‰π’Šπ’” 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 π’Žπ’š π’˜π’‚π’š 𝒐𝒇 π’‡π’Šπ’π’‚π’π’Šπ’›π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Šπ’•."
373K 16.3K 32
Two different people with completely different mindsets who find each other at their worst. One doesn't realize what's right in front of them.
52.5K 2.7K 25
No description just read πŸ™ƒ
13.4K 829 19
Is LOVE supposed to "Hurt so Good?"