Cursed ( Meliodas X Reader )

By Bunniesjungkoo

Y/N she's an supreme diety who went to earth to fight the demon clan. Meliodas , prince of darkness, bumps i... More

I
II
III
V
VI
VII
8. Its the power within
9. Mentality
10. Blush
Valentines
11. Ale and Fights
12. Meets
13. Meliodas the love
14. Ara
15. Blaze
16. Headache
17. Naive/lil A
18.Date night
19. Family
20. Mom
21. Next page ~ In My Head ~
22. Bedtime story
23. Finale
Filler - Christmas Special
24
25
26.
27. Epilogue

IV

12.6K 325 545
By Bunniesjungkoo

Hewooos loves, enjoy the chapters (Fun fact its 1am by me)

____

One week had passed and this Meliodas guy was known all over town already, everyone asked if he would help them fight the demon clan because of his buffness. (LIKE BRAH MELI WAS REALLY BUFF BACK THEN). Even Elizabeth took a liking to him, I was happy, although I'm an angel I felt something growing between us.

Signing I glance to the short blonde boy, watching him as he played tag with the kids.

"Is the great F/N falling in love already?" Hawk said while licking his paw. I roll my eyes and push him off the barrel.

"Is the great Hawk licking himself again?" I said disgusted.

"Its called cleaning dear friend of mine." He purred.

"Come on F/N we could use another player!" Meliodas said waving his hand at me. Nodding my head I join them in the game of tag.

- time skip an hour -

"Alright I'm exhausted !" Elizabeth said throwing herself to the ground trying to catch her breath. Chuckling I lay down next to her.

"Hmm how bout Hide n Seek?" I suggested. I heard everyone eyes light up and next thing you know Meliodas is it. Chuckling I hide in a barrel and peer out the small hole to see a few kids got caught.

Give or take a few minutes went by and I felt the barrel start to rise up from the ground, panicking I try to peer out the hole to see that the person was covering it. Shit.

"Gotcha!" Meliodas said rolling the barrel on the floor, having me roll out of it.

"Gee thanks, you didn't have to roll it on the ground, Could've set me down gently." I said rubbing my head. He continued to laugh.

"Whats the fun in that?" He said smiling at me wide. Thump , my heart started to speed up when he did that. Was Hawk right ? this has been happening frequently. He held a hand out for me and I grasped it. Once I stand up our faces are mere inches away.

"Ewwww." One of the kids, velic says while sticking his tongue out while pointing to the inside of his mouthing.

"Hmph, I think F/N-sama and Meliodas-san should kiss. Its just like in the fairytales!" Elizabeth said throwing her hands in the air giggling. I smile towards them and go to pick up Elizabeth, hugging her I feel her tiny hands wrap around my neck.

"Elizabeth!"

"Velic.." Each parent started to call for their children, and one by one they left. Of course not without a hug and a promise for more games tomorrow. Chuckling I wave bye and start heading back to the house with Meliodas.

"I think she's right." I turn my gaze to Meliodas and give him a questioning look. He stops walking and turns to me, holding onto my wrist.

"I mean what she said about us earlier." I pull my hand away and hold it to my chest. What does he mean ?

"Meli...I don't understand what you're trying to say." I take a step back to get a better look at his face.

"This week was different then what I usually do, and you're opening my eyes especially. Even with this short amount of time we've been together I have this strange feeling when I'm with you." He gazed to his side before sighing and turning to look back to me. Grabbing my hands he pulls me in close.

"I promise I wont let anything hurt you !" My eyes went wide with shock. Why would he promise such a thing, especially when a war is coming up soon. I open my mouth to talk, but I'm cut off with lips kissing me. Shocked, it takes me a second for realization to run through me. in the state of bliss I kiss back. So he had been feeling something weird between us too ?

"Maybe we should start heading back." Meli says pulling my waist close to his side. I was still too shocked to respond, what just happened ? So many thoughts were running through my head. I glance to my side to study his face, it was so smooth yet he had a look of determination. Before I could even think properly we were already inside.

"I'll make something for us , don't worry I'm a cook!" Meli said while pointing his thumb towards him while smiling. I felt my heart start to race when he went into the kitchen to make dinner. What is this feeling ? Looking for Hawk I see him laying on the window panel.

"Hawk." I whisper to him so Meliodas wouldn't hear. He's ears perk up and he turns to me. Purring in response I tell him my symptoms. What if I'm sick ??

"Ohhh , so you're basically telling me your in love with him?" He licks his paw waiting for my answer. I only shrug in response. He sighs and looks at me smirking.

"My dear Y/N has a crush on the blonde boy." I felt heat rise to my face and I start swatting the cat away.

"What are you doing?" Stopping my hands in midair I look to see Meliodas staring at me with a anime sweat drop on his face, I soon have one too and freeze.

"Swatting the cat away from me ?" I say as more of a question, he raises an eyebrow at me.

"I mean he has like nine lives so he'll be okay." I said matter of fact. He's face deadpans.

"Well food is done." He points to the kitchen and I follow him.

"WOAH! it looks so Yummy!!" I say. It looks so appetizing, its probably better then what I make. I quickly sit down and do a quick prayer and thank Meliodas for the food. Within one bit I spite everything out and Meliodas ends up next to me with a napkin.

"Disgusting ,right?" He wipes the food off me then the table. I glare at him.

"WHAT THE HELL MELI??!! YOU SAID YOU COULD COOK ? THIS TASTES LIKE CRAP!!" I flailing my arms I stare at him angry.

"Never said I was any good F/N, and I see you gave me a nickname so ill start calling you N/N (nickname)." I immediately stop what im doing and blush. I hide my face with my hair and head to make proper food.

"Here." I said giving Meliodas proper soup.

"What about the scraps?" He asked. I grab all the food he made and placed them on the floor.

"Hawk will eat them. I usually give him scraps anyways." I said sitting down in my chair to eat.

"He wont die ? or get sick ?" Shrugging my shoulders I look up to meet his eyes.

"Like I said he has nine lives, he can put them to use." I said sipping my soup. The rest of dinner is awkward silence you could cut it with a butter knife. I place my dish into the sink and start to head upstairs, but I'm immediately pulled back.

"Hey look about earlier with the kiss, I'm sorry I don't know what got ahold of me. I understand if you hate me right now." He said letting go of my wrist.

" I didn't hate it, in fact I kind of enjoyed it." I said twirling my fingers while avoiding his face.

"Really ? well goodnight my Princess!" He said before kissing the top of my hand and heading back to the kitchen.

--

Once I finished my nightly routine I lay on my bed I think about my day.

"I barley know him yet I feel a powerful connection to him, why?" I said to no one in particular.

"Maybe you guys are YinYang" Widening my eyes I glance to Hawk.

"B-But that's a myth ! That's only for soulmates!" I threw my hands in the air dramatically.

"Yea, Soulmates who balance each other, one who brings light into their partners darkness, showing them that there is good and that evil can be good. The other brings darkness, though not the bad kind, the one that shows Good can be evil that not everybody is 100% pure innocence. Your the light to his darkness, and he shows you the darkness in good." He was right, though its really rare, the rarest in the world. YinYang, balance, light and dark. Nothing can be completely innocent and nothing can be completely evil

It was told in a legend that when two people meet and are the complete opposite, one evil like, one innocent like would be come the rarest soulmates, both who'd help control each other's yin and yang. Creating a balance, the darkness would show the light that not all is innocent, and the light vice versa.

"But its rare" I said running my fingers through my hair.

"Maybe not for you two." Not wanting to hear anymore from Hawk, I throwing the blanket over my head and try my best to fall asleep quickly. Little did I know a certain elf was watching me.

Meliodas Pov (OHH WUTTT)

So the cat can talk ! Hah knew it. but yinyang ? hmph.

"Y/N ill be the death of you." Smirking, I look out my window and prepare to meet my men and tell them of my progress of getting closer to her. But I feel as though, a part of me is telling me to give them a lie. To save her, to actually protect her.Tch, being around humans too much is starting to make me actually feel but not for long.

I Leave a note that I went out to hunt and to see if there's any nearby threats. I explain ill be back within the week....
(Next chapter will explain how he knows her real name lol)
____--------------

WASSUP LOVES ?

Anyways, vote, comment and follow !! or add this book to your library !!

Although, I know this book wont be a big hit, ill keep writing for those who do read it !!!

1600+ words

Love,

               Kayla

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 9.4K 42
โ๐๐ž ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐…๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ, (๐ฒ/๐ง).โž โ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ฐ ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐ซ?โž โ๐Œ๐ฒ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฅ๐š๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ ๐ญ๐ก.โž ๐˜๐š๐ซ๐ซ...
629K 2.4K 64
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
142K 6.3K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
150K 6.5K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...