The Man I Know I'm Not [Frera...

By therevengeparade

[This is the sequel to Tell Me I'm A Bad Man, it's not a necessity to read that first, but you probably shoul... More

The Man I Know I'm Not - Sequel to TMIABM [Frerard]
One - You're A Heart Attack In Black Hair Dye
Two - Give Me More But It's Not Enough
Three - It's The Only Thing That Makes Me Feel As Good As You Do
Four - Weighted
Five - We Shake, Shake, Shake The Hips In Relationships
Six - 'Cause That's Just The Kind Of Boy That I Am
Seven - You Strip Away My Pride
Eight - At Night, Your Body Is A Symphony
Nine - We're The New Face Of Failure
Eleven - I Cried Tears You'll Never See
Twelve - Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?
Thirteen - Would I Lie To You?
Fourteen - You're A Regular Decorated Emergency
Fifteen - I Hate The Ending Myself, But It Started With An Alright Scene
Sixteen - There Was Really Nothing I Could Do
Seventeen - I Know I'm Not Easy To Deal With Sometimes
Eighteen - Take This To Your Grave
Nineteen - I Can Watch Your Face As I Take It All Away
Twenty - It's Not Your Disappointed Sigh
Twenty-one - You'll Keep On Giving Me Shit 'Til I Choke
Twenty-two - I Thought I Loved You
Twenty-three - It Was Just How You Looked In The Light
Twenty-four - My One Regret Is You
Twenty-five - Things Have Changed
Epilogue
Thnks Pt - Prt (Folie A) Deux
Unanswered Questions
Your Questions: Answered
One final note to clear everything up
it's been four years and you bet your ass I'm going to milk this
Alternate Chapter 23 - It Was Just How You Looked In The Light
Alternate Chapter 24 - A Love That's So Demanding

Ten - It's Not Love If It's Just Fucking

18.7K 919 2K
By therevengeparade

[You assholes wanted frackle, you assholes got frackle - I present to you, TMIKIN's first sex scene (I hate wording it like that)...enjoi? -xøcharr]

"I told you that YouTubeing serviettes was a good idea." Pete grinned, throwing an arm around Patrick's shoulders. "You mocked me for it, but it was a good idea."

"Pete, you're drunk." Ryan said. "Go to bed."

"I agree with Ryan." Patrick's eyebrows rose. "C'mon, you. Bedtime."

"You just don't appreciate the time I spent on those serviettes!" Pete cried, as Patrick pulled him away, mouthing a 'goodnight' as they left.

I shook my head in amusement as I spotted Gerard at the stairs. He beckoned me to follow him, and I gestured for him to go on without me. At that moment, my phone went off for what felt like the millionth time.

Guess what, Frank?

"What are you two up to now?" I asked Brendon and Ryan, who shrugged, glancing at each other.

"We are...going to go upstairs..." Brendon began, and Ryan finished off.

"And take a bath."

Brendon blinked, momentarily perplexed. "Oh, okay."

"Well, I'm going to go up to bed, so I'll maybe see you two tomorrow?" I said, and they nodded.

I hugged them both, Brendon murmuring something about being safe, and I made my way up the stairs towards mine and Gerard's hotel room. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket but ignored it, knowing that it'd be yet another taunting text. Once I reached the room, I went in, finding Gerard sat on the bed, propped up against the headboard, his hand down his pants.

"Getting started without me I see?" I smirked, closing the door and shrugging out of my jacket.

He opened his eyes, biting his lower lip and looking at me. "I didn't know how long you'd be."

His tie was loose, his shirt unbuttoned halfway, and holy shit I wanted to fuck him so hard. I couldn't help but want him, especially when he was teasing me the way he was.

"I wouldn't have been that long." I crawled onto the bed, kneeling between his legs and taking his hand from his pants. "Now you're all hard and I'm not."

I pouted, and he took told of my tie, slowly undoing it as I ran my hands up and down his thighs. "You're always hard, baby." He used my tie to pull me closer, brushing his lips against mine. "Frankie?"

"Yeah?" I unbuttoned his shirt the rest of the way, slipping it off his shoulders. I could already guess what he wanted, but it was better if he said it.

"I want you to fuck me."

I placed a hand on the back of his neck, bringing his mouth to mine, and my free hand went straight to his pants. The kisses turned open-mouthed, his hands removing my shirt quickly and efficiently, his legs wrapping around my waist. I leaned back and pulled him with me, so I was lying down with my head near the foot of the bed and him on top of me.

Nothing was said as his pants left his body and he rocked his hips against mine. I flipped us over, my mouth attaching to his neck as I slid his underwear off. Sitting up, I put two fingers in my mouth and coated them in my saliva. Once that was done, I trailed my hand down his body and pushed one finger inside him.

The reaction was almost instant; his hands curled into the sheets, and his legs spread a little bit further for me. His black hair was like an ink stain against the cream-colored sheets, and his pale skin almost - almost - blended in. His mouth fell open as I added a second finger and I watched him come undone right there.

He didn't need much prepping - he never really did - but I had a thing for watching him grind down onto my fingers, moaning and begging for me.

"You're such a whore." I hissed, as I brushed his prostate, causing him to arch his back and bite his lower lip. "Aren't you, Gerard?"

He moaned loudly, and I was very aware of my pants straining against my body's reaction to the sounds he was making. "Oh, oh Frank, please -" he gasped, his grip tightening on the sheets.

"Want another?" I pressed a third finger against his entrance, but he shook his head.

"I just - I just want you."

I pulled him up to a sitting position and kissed him hard, biting down on his lower lip. He kissed back, his fingers working on my belt and pushing my pants down my legs. My phone then vibrated in my pocket and both of us felt it, making him pause and giggle.

"That was my phone." I told him, and he pushed me back so I was lying down, my head on the pillows.

"Someone's popular." He noted, smiling as he threw my pants to the side. Fuck, he was beautiful. Really freaking beautiful.

"Mm, only with the right people." I leaned up and kissed his neck, his hands pulling my underwear off, and then he stopped, his hands on my waist.

"Did you bring anything?" He asked, and I nodded, trailing a hand down his chest.

"Of course. In the case."

He climbed off of me, heading over to the case and taking out a condom and some lube. He returned, straddling my thighs and rolling the condom onto me. Keeping eye-contact, he squirted a generous amount of lube into his hand, and then curled a hand around my cock, efficiently coating it.

"Ready?" He asked, and I rolled my eyes.

"You never ask me if I'm ready. And besides, I should be asking you that. C'mon."

I placed my hands on his thighs, squeezing a little as he lowered himself onto me. His eyes closed as he took one of my hands and linked our fingers together, holding it to the pillow beside my head.

"Ahh..." He groaned, biting his lower lip and holding the headboard with his other hand. "Y'know...this technically isn't you fucking me."

"Yeah, but -" my breathing hitched as he began to move, as he began to lift his hips and slam them down again. "- you're, like, a power bottom. It's impossible not to let you do this."

"Power bottom." He muttered, rocking his hips to pick up the pace. "Bitch please."

"You are a bitch."

His head lowered so his hair brushed my shoulder, and his legs tightened either side of me. A moan left my lips as his mouth found my neck, and he used the headboard as some kind of leverage. I lifted my hips to meet his movements, my free hand trailing from his thigh to his waist, digging in so hard I'd probably leave a bruise.

Being inside him felt so hot, so fucking hot and tight and everything I could ever have imagined, and he swore loudly when I hit the very spot I knew would drive him crazy.

"Frank - shit - please -" he gestured downwards and I took his cock in my hand, jacking him in time with his motions, with his thrusts.

"Oh, fuck -" I hissed as he slammed down harshly, and it didn't take long for him to come in my hand.

That sent me over the edge too, and I was plummeting into ecstasy as I came hard inside him. He rolled off of me, gasping for breath, and I took the condom off, disposing it in the nearest trash can.

I then picked up my pants, finding my phone and checking the messages. Fucking Gerard had been my main priority. Now I was itching to read these messages. There were three, but only one stuck out, only one lodged itself into my memory:

It's not love if it's just fucking.

"Babe." Gerard whined, slipping his arms around my waist.

I dropped my phone to the floor, letting him pull me closer and curl up behind me. "I love you." I told him, and he smiled against my neck.

"I love you too."

~

I sighed, leaning my elbows against the balcony's railing and running my hands through my hair. It was gone three am, but I couldn't sleep. I'd tried. I'd honestly tried. Gerard had fallen asleep almost instantly after we'd cuddled up together, which was at least three hours ago, if not more.

The texts and the thought of it all being true was bugging me. It was cold, and I was shirtless, but it didn't matter; the low temperature helped me think. Or so I liked to say. Most of the time it was bullshit.

"Why are you outside in the cold?"

"The cold helps me think."

The truth was, I liked being cold as much as I liked being warm.

Nothing was ever simple with Gerard and I, was it?

"Frank?" Arms slipped around my waist from behind, and I leaned into Gerard's bare-chested warmth. "You should be sleeping, baby."

"I couldn't sleep." I reeled off everyone's excuse for being awake when they were meant to be sleeping before exhaling deeply, placing a hand on the side of his neck. "Why aren't you sleeping?"

"I missed you."

I smiled briefly, but my lips settled into a frown. "Gee?"

"Yes, sugar?"

There was a long pause, and then I said flatly, "Do you know what Bert thinks of us?"

He was hesitating, I could tell. "No. What does he think?"

I looked out across the gardens, readying myself to be told that a) Bert was right, or b) I'd got it all wrong. "He thinks that it's just sex. He thinks that we want in each other's pants and we don't love each other. He thinks that the age gap is too big, and that because I used to be your student there are no real feelings between us."

There was a heavy silence after that, and I was too scared to speak. I wanted him to tell me that it wasn't true for him, because for me it wasn't. For me, he was my entire world. Living without Gerard Way - and it was melodramatic but true - wasn't a life worth living.

"You know what?" I found myself saying, unwinding his arms from my waist. "It doesn't matter. Forget I said anything. I'm an idiot."

I went back into the room, rubbing my eyes so hard I saw white shapes. I heard his footsteps behind me, and suddenly I was turned around. Gerard placed his hands on my face and pressed his lips to mine, leaving me weak at the knees. He managed to push me back onto the bed, hovering over me and kissing me so hard I was left breathless.

"I love you." He practically growled, his hands either side of my face and his legs either side of my waist. "I love you more than anything in the fucking world. So don't you dare think any different, ever. Okay?"

I nodded, licking my lips. He hadn't said that Bert was right, but he hadn't exactly said he was wrong, either. Just an 'I love you' and bruising kisses.

My stomach churned, but I couldn't tell if it was because he was leaving more hickeys on my neck, or because I was thinking way too much about what Bert had said.

"Don't listen to what anyone else says." He murmured, kissing me again, softer this time. "Because it's just bullshit." I chewed on my lower lip, and he frowned. "Baby?"

I couldn't get the thought of him lying to me out of my head, and dammit this was going to wreck us, this fear and paranoia was going to fuck us up. We were okay until Bert opened his mouth. It was his fault.

"Is there something you're not telling me?" I asked, and he frowned further, brushing my hair from my face. "Is there something you've been lying to me about?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like...for example, if I asked you if you'd started drinking again - not that you would because you're strong and I trust you - and you said no, would you be lying to me?"

He stared at me as if he couldn't believe what I was saying. "No, Frankie." He shook his head. "Why...why would you even bring that up?"

"It was just an example, I -"

"It was a pretty shitty example." He climbed off of me and headed towards the bathroom.

"Okay, so another example," I followed him, speaking even when he closed and locked the door behind him. "if I asked you if Bert kissed you or something like that, as a purely hypothetical question, and you said no, would you be lying?"

"Don't you trust me? I was under the impression that you did, but I could've been wrong." His voice became bitter, and I cursed myself for pissing him off.

"Of course I trust you - but this isn't about trust, this is about your fucking lodger making my head a nasty place to be!"

"We've discussed this, Frank - he's not going anywhere."

"Damn it!" I hit the door with the side of my fist. "Have you any idea what he's been saying to me? Do you even care?" I heard the shower turn on, and I ground my teeth in frustration. "You're acting like a child, Gerard Way. You're acting like a little bitch. I'm sorry I mentioned the drinking, okay? But -" he began to sing, and I gave up.

I flipped off the door, and the man behind it, and stomped over to the bed. Whatever. I wasn't going to bother with him if he wasn't going to listen to me.

Even though it was my fault.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey folks! It's like eleven pm but it's still Wednesday so it's all good xD

Eyyyyyy that wasn't my best smut but whatever, I tried, I hope you guys liked it ;)

Not much else to say, exceeeeeeept I'll see you all next Wednesday (because I'll be updating on Wednesdays yo) so...yeah!

Thanks Pete,

-xøcharr <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 155 23
Gerard was in town to visit his brother Mikey like any normal good brother would do, but things turn out to be a bit complicated when he 'accidentall...
1.6K 42 25
How can two people so different be so perfect? A story of romance, tragedy, healing, and finally happiness, because everyone needs a happy ending som...
578 15 15
Frank, a fresh graduate, has moved to college where he was to pursue music. With a bad first impression and the asshole complex, he wasn't taking any...
27.1K 896 16
Please don't read this, I wrote it when I was 12/13. Gerard and Frank have been married for almost two years. Everything has been going fine. Jobs ar...