Kiko Maris or whatever.......

By Sun-Shine-Black

Its about the young Tsukiko, whose mother forbid her to use the name she was given at birth. Therefore she go... More

Kiko Maris or whatever.......
Yay me, for reading that survivalguide!
You know, that i know.
Presentation and a new friend.
Kakashi's pov.
First day at school and adoption?!
Short chapter of the unknowned visiter in our world.
TARGET ANGRY! TARGET ANGRY! And Flames to dust.
Kakashi's pov again.
You just hurt my virgin eyes it burns! Oh and somebody keeps looking at us.
The pov of the great Kakashi Hatake (again... O_o)
I present the team! And my FIRST APOLOGY EVER!
Which pov it is? Kakashi's.... =_= But its short like really short.
Playing a game and getting new rules.
The test. Do you really see me as a dog? Naruto-niichan?
Cat attack and a new mission...
The journey.(Short chapter, because my ipad ate the long ones)
My friends, my family, my home.
Kakashi's pov, once again!!! O_o
A dream?
The enemy's pov!
I got go idea of what to call this chapter..... Sorry....
Where did my shoe go?
Sorry!
I'm bored!!!
So what you mean to say is...
The first test
Running from the hospital and mad Ibiki
How I got my scroll.
You can't just lick people!
How can it be that I can't turn my back on you three?
I don't like you.
The preliminary
What wasn't funny? Otou-sensei~?
Its blood, silly!
I won!
Author's note
Sorry!!! Not an update!
The Mizukage
The Mizukage's letter
The Raikage
The Raikage's letter
Bad Pit Stop.
The Tsuchikage
Bad Pit Stop 2
The Kazekage
I'm home!
The prank-war
Today was a fun day
The third exam
Getting lost.
Poor Raven. Bad Crow!
I got dangoes.
The end of the book.
Sequel

So much for the great Sharingan Kakashi....

4.9K 195 49
By Sun-Shine-Black

So, I'm really sorry about not uploading, I was too caught up in the story further ahead and my other stories, school started again, i had to babysit again, i got sick, I am really really sorry!!!

Please don't eat me....

Here, eat Kiko. She is being mean to me anyway.

Anyway: sorry for the short chapter, but do try to enjoy it anyway.

See ya later, alligator.

Tsukiko's pov:

We had been doing a lot of missions lately and we were finally done, Raven left muttering something about training, Sensei had left too and I would have gone after him, but I didn't want to miss Udon, Moegi and Konohamaru's entries.

And right on time a 'square rock' began to follow Naruto, I giggled and stepped out of the way.

They kept chasing after him, it was kinda cute and then when they finally jumped out from under their 'rock'. I giggled loudly at their entries, Moegi's was the best. The way she said that she was the sexiest female ninja was just too cute!

Still giggling I winked at Konohamaru and left to find Kakashi, guess where I found him......

On his couch....

With his book....

Asleep.....

So much for the great Sharingan Kakashi....

I softly woke him up and sat on the floor in front of him as he removed his book from his face and looked at me.

"Kiddo? Weren't you with the team?" He asked groggy.

"I was, but I feel like I need to tell you about why I had passed out on the bridge in the land of waves...." I muttered and he looked at me very awake.

"I admit that it did confuse me." He said urging me to go on.

"Haku kissed me..." I muttered lowly and looked at the ground. "He heard it when I told you about my Kekkei Genkai."

"I see, did it work even though it was against your will?" He asked and I nodded.

"I never said that I had to be willingly participating. As long as the contact is made, then my Kekkei Genkai will copy whatever abilities the other part must have. I don't know how big the changes in my abilities are as I already could control ice before, but I assume that I have gotten the speed he had, the abilities to throw senpons and that I am now able to use that icy mirror jutsu of his." I told him while he got up.

I guess that I should go talk to the Hokage about this. Are you alright until I'm back?" He asked as he ruffled up my hair.

"I'm fine. I'll just go find the team and hang with them for a while." I smiled at him and left the house to hunt down the team.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.2K 1.9K 30
Tsukiko had had it rough. Living with her slightly psychotic mother was hell for her and she had scars to prove it. She knew who her father was and w...
284K 8.8K 46
Meet Ayumi Kishimoto... A girl who is half Kishimoto half Uchiha. Every people in Konoha doesn't know that she is an Uchiha except for the Hokage and...
Shout By shadow

Fanfiction

252K 9.8K 64
Kept apart, stayed apart. That was until they collided The great Copy Cat Ninja, otherwise know as Kakashi of the Sharingan. Kagami Hatake, otherwi...