The Seven Deadly Sins x Male...

By patrickthehedgehog21

"...nothing but a experiment..." The seven deadly sins or also known as Nanatsu no Taizai and it's characters... More

The Sin of Wrath
The Sword of the Holy Knight
The Sin of Envy
The Sin of Greed (Part 2)
A/N
The Sin of Greed (Part 3)
The Sin of Sloth (Part 1)
5.28K?!
The Sin of Sloth (Part 2)
The Sin of Sloth(Part 3)
Dark Pulse
New Book Cover
Serious Message (Please read!)
The Vaizel Fighting Festival
Pent-up Feelings
Bloodcurdling Canon

The Sin of Greed (Part 1)

8.5K 111 18
By patrickthehedgehog21

Key:
(Y/N)- First Name
(E/C)- Eye Color
(H/C)- Hair Color
(F/C)- Favorite Color
(H/L)- Hair Length
(S/C)- Skin Color
Enjoy!!!
-----------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N)'s P.O.V
The sound of blades clashing echoed though the forest, occasionally the sound of lighting and fire. I swung my sword at gilthunder's body only to be blocked. "I gotta give it to ya little gil, you've gotten better in ten years." I chuckled, before noticing something. 'The hell...?' I thought while looking at it. Due to the distraction, gilthunder knocked my sword away and elbowed me in the chin before stabbing me in the chest.

Everyone looked in shock. Gilthunder took his blade from my body as I fell with my blade still in hand to the ground. "Goodbye, Wyvern sin." gilthunder said. Before anything else could happen, Diane grabbed gilthunder and without second thought, threw him though the air as far away as possible. Everyone crowded around me and noticed the amount of blood I've lost.

"He needs help, we need to find a doctor." elizabeth said as she rested my head on her lap. "There should be one in the town near Baste Prison, we need to hurry." was the last thing I heard before my eyes closed and my body went numb.

Timeskip...

I opened my eyes to see that I was in the Boar Hat on the top floor in bed. I noticed that my right hand felt warm causing me to turn and see Elizabeth sitting in a chair with her head resting on the side of the bed asleep. But what caught my eyes was our hands holding. Her soft hand in my somewhat rougher hand. 'That doesn't look comfortable.' I thought as I sat up a little. I noticed that there were bandages around my torso. I took them off with my one free hand and saw the wound had surprisingly healed.

'Wait how did the wound heal? It can't be "That". I would have to be awake for that to work... could it be...?' I thought before shaking my head. I then noticed my sword in its scabbard leaning against the wall along with my (F/C) jacket and shirt hanging off it. My (E/C) eyes looked back at the sleeping princess with unreadable emotions and a soft smile.

Finally deciding to get up, I gently pulled my hand from her's.  I stood to my feet and tipped toe over to my upper clothes, sword, and boots. But before I threw my shirt on, I checked near my left arm bicep to see a golden arm-band still clinged to him. After getting all that on I heard what sounded like whimpering from her, worrying me. I walked over to her with worry in my eyes. "D-Don't go (y/n)." she whimpered, making me wonder if she's awake or not. I brought my ear close to her mouth. The moment I figured out that she was still asleep, I had a soft smile.

I picked her up carefully in a bride hold and put her on the bed before pulling the blanket up on her. I stood back up and couldn't help but stare at her peaceful face. I walked to the door. I turned slightly to look at elizabeth one more time before opening the door and walk out while closing the door behind me.

I let out a sigh before walking down the stairs to the bar area of the tavern. I walked in on meliodas talking to diane and hawk before noticing me. "Hey Captain, Hawk, Diane. What's up?" I said. "(Y/-" diane was about to exclaim before I shushed her. "Quiet diane, elizabeth is sleeping." I whispered shouted as I sat at the bar. "How are you feeling (y/n)?" hawk asked. "Better to be quite honest." I said, putting my elbows up on the counter. "So where are we going now, cap'n?" I asked curious. "We're going to get Ban." meliodas said, crossing his arms. I only nodded at him. "So... what's going on between you and Elizabeth?" meliodas asked with a teasing smile. I glared at my captain with slightly red cheeks before muttering "Nothing". Meliodas continued to grin at me before giving me a drink.

Timeskip...
Still your pov...

On the way to Baste Prison, elizabeth had woken up and was happy to see me and everything. Unfortunately, meliodas injuries were worse than they seemed, resulting in the group having to find a doctor for him. It wasn't as easy as I had hoped giving the fact that people fled from diane for being a giant. Thankfully, we finally found one which leads to where we are now. Diane was outside while the rest of us were inside a two-story house with a doctor treating the wounds of meliodas.

"This is my own special concoction. This will take away his pain for good." a elderly doctor said. "Thank you so much, Dr. Dana." elizabeth said grateful. "To be honest, it's a miracle that he is alive at all. In addition to the rather deep sword wound, he has electrical burns as if he's been struck by lightning. How could a child get such injuries?" dr. dana questioned.

Short timeskip...

The room was quiet except for the sound of water moving. "It's my fault, isn't it?" elizabeth asked, getting hawks and mine attention. "Huh?" hawk said, confused. "I said that I wanted to stop the Holy Knights, and that is why he risked himself to learn the location of the other sins." elizabeth said with tears threatening to fall. "Elizabeth..." hawk said, worried for his friend. "Your blaming yourself, right?" I asked, getting her attention. "Yes, because of my want to save the kingdom." she said, tears slowly falling. I walked over to her. "So you were the one that slashed cap'n across his shoulder and stabbed me in the chest is what your saying?" I said, now standing in front of her. Elizabeth looked at you in shock. "(Y/n)!" hawk exclaimed. I ignored him and continued to look at elizabeth with a poker face.

"No! I would never do such a thing!" elizabeth cried out. "But your claiming that your the reason why the captain is injured. Your confusing me." I said looking at her. She looked at me with anguish in her eyes. "I-I just hate when people get hurt because of me." elizabeth sobbed. I felt regret run though my body at making her cry. I pulled her into a hug, surprising her. "I hate it too. Being the cause of being the reason for friends and family in pain." I whispered to her, holding her tightly.

"So, what now?" hawk asked after everything had calmed down. "Let's wait here until he wakes up. Going to Baste Prison can wait." elizabeth said. "I'll go to Baste myself." diane said, getting the our attention. "I think he'll want to go to Baste right away once he wakes up. I can't let him do that, not when he's not fully healed." diane said, getting up and walking away.

We left the house following my fellow sinner, trying to reason with her. "Lady Diane! I-I'll go with you!" elizabeth exclaimed. "I don't want you getting underfoot. I mean, look at that tiny body and those spindly arms. What can you possibly do? All your good for is changing the Captain's washcloth and being his nurse." diane sneered. "So your judging her on her physical look not how determined she is?" I asked, getting both females attention. "What do you mean (y/n)?" diane asked. "Elizabeth is as determined as us sins. Hell, she could be more determined then us... yet you just judge her on how she looks?" I said. Before diane could reply you interuppted. "After all diane, when we first met each other, me and the captain didn't ask you to join the sins because of how you look, we asked you to join because we saw the want to protect and spirit." I said, causing diane to look down in shame. "(Y/n)..." elizabeth whispered in awe.

A strange sound beginned to be heard from a distance. I strained my ears and eyes to figure out what the sound was and where it was coming from. Soon a weird black cloud appeared, approaching the town. 'Wait a minute!... Buzzing and is in a black cloud... Shit! Those are insects!' I thought. Without announcing my intentions to the others, I jumped as high as possible in the sky and extended my arm, pointing to the cloud of insects.

"Crimson Inferno!" I shouted, a giant wave of crimson flames arupting from the palm of my hand, destroying the insects. Once I landed back on the ground, the rest approached me. "What was that?! That was amazing!" hawk exclaimed in awe. "Poisonous insects and thanks hawk." I said. "What do we do now?" elizabeth asked. "Diane, head to Baste. I will join you after the captain wakes." I ordered. "Got it!" diane responded, jumping out of town and headed towards the prison. "What are we going to do?" elizabeth asked. "We're heading back to where captain is and wait for him to awake." I said,turning and walking back to the house.

Timeskip...

"Can you believe he's still out cold after the ruckus outside?" hawk said after we had entered the room. Not to long after hawk said that, the doctor had entered the room. But there was a certain aura around him that made me uneasy. "How does the patient look?" dana asked. "Better, thank you. He's sleeping peacefully thanks to the medicine you mixed for him." elizabeth said. Suddenly the smell of iron entered my nose. "Yeah, it's almost like he's dead." hawk added. "Hawk, don't say things like that." elizabeth said.

"Actually, that is... not inaccurate." dana said. Everyone stared at the doctor confused. "Dana, well done. You were successful in your task." a mysterious voice said, putting me on alarm. I stood in front of elizabeth and the others with narrowed eyes. "SHOW YOURSELF!!!" I growled,trying to pin point the location of the voice. "I gave him a poisonous mixture of nightshade, belledonna, spanish fly, and henbane. This boy will never wake up again." dana said, causing me to grit my teeth.

Suddenly a holy knight appeared in between me and the doctor, as if telported. "Dear princess, I am the holy knight Golgius of the Weird Fangs. I have come to take you back home." he said with a slight bow. The holy knight tried to grab elizabeth, only to bring his hand back quickly when my sword nearly chopped it off. "You want Elizabeth?! You're gotta go though me first, IGNITE!" I growled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 297 34
It was a normal night, when you had a weird dream that transported you to a different world. A world where there are holy knights, demons, the ten c...
41.2K 1.2K 15
love at first sight with the demon king's executioner This story is discontinued and will be rewritten as "No Sin" on my profile.
140K 2.6K 53
The Seven Deadly Sins (Nanatsu No Taizai) belongs to Nakaba Suzuki. My first story. Probably not that good.