The Strongest Alpha's Mate/J...

By shenu20

"Listen here carefully, I don't want a mate. Specially a weak human like you" - Jungkook ** "you are not on... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Author's note
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 42

17.3K 558 370
By shenu20

*Shenu's pov*

"I still can't believe that Nick just let her go without doing anything." Jimin said from behind me.

"Which part of the story you didn't understand that Jungkook banned her from the pack so Nick couldn't kill her?" Suga oppa questioned getting annoying with Jimin's stupidity.

"So what happened after that?" J-hope oppa asked changing the subject to save Jimin.

"Nothing special! He asked me for a date!" I said rather calmly.

"Oh really? When?" Jimin squealed like a teen girl

"This sunday." That's it took them to start teasing me  about our date.

"Thank God you didn't ran away last night and watch the full scene." Tae said when there laugh died down.

"I wanted to see whether he would keep his promise or not."

"What promise?" Namjoon oppa asked turning to look at me from the passenger seat.

"The promise to force himself into her heart and not to ask for a second chance." Tae answered instead of me. They all started snickering except two. The one who is sleeping on my shoulder and the one who is driving silently.

"Jin oppa relaxed! Everything will be fine." I tried to assure him and that is when others noticed his tense form.

"I don't know baby! What if fans didn't accept this?" he said worriedly.

"Oppa what you decide to do was the best. You guys can't keep your dating life as a secret for a long. So it's better to come out now." Apparently Jin oppa decide to reveal about him and Seguli to the army today in award function. And of course all of us and our company support his decision. "I don't tell that all the comments will be good. There must be some negative comments and reactions, but no matter what you have us and army. We will all support you two." I said in soft soothing tone trying my best to cheer him up.

"That's why you are my favorite baby." he said in a cheerful tone smiling at me from the rear mirror. Others snort at him and soon we all fell into comfortable silent.

"Jungkook how long are you gonna pretend like sleeping?" I asked the male who is laying is head on my shoulder. He snort and slowly raised his head to look at me.

"How did you know?" he questioned with a pout. Seriously pout? Is this man a alpha? I hold back the urge to to roll my eyes at him.

"Of course I will know when your heart beats faster whenever my breath fan your face or my body vibrate when I am speaking." I said it like the most obvious thing.

"Of course any one can't act better than Kim Taehyung!" Tae sassed flipping his imaginary hair. Everyone laugh at that except me. Cause I knew the true meaning behind that statement. He can fool anyone with his cheerful happy acting, but not me. He can't fool our bond. I know how he truly feel. He noticed my worried gaze and squeeze my hand reassuringly with a light smile trying to tell that he is fine.

***********

"You look handsome!" I compliment as I spotted Tae in an other room alone watching some videos to relax himself. Currently they all are getting ready for the award function, but Tae disappeared once he got ready. And that was my chance to talk to him alone. So I escaped successfully without getting my mate to notice me and followed him.

"Are you stalking me?" he asked raising an eyebrow. I glared at him causing him to chuckle at me. He know better than anyone else how much I hate it when someone raised an eyebrow cause I can't do it. I walk towards him and sat in front of him. 

"I came here to talk to you" he put aside his phone when I said that and gave his full attention to me. I smiled at that. This is him. No matter what he would always listen to me patiently. He would always give me his full attention even though some times I would blabber. "Are you happy Tae?" I asked seriously and for a second his smile flattered.

"Of course I am pumpkin!" He said replacing his cheerful grin on his face.

"Okay! Now tell me the truth?" I asked folding my arms over my chest and that's when he realized how serious I am. He slowly shook his head and lowered his head avoiding my gaze.

"I am trying pumpkin, but still it is hard. I know you were never mean to be mine, but it's hard to let go. It will take time, but I am sure I will be totally fine soon." he said and looked at me with a light sad smile. My gaze soften and I cooed at him. How can he be so selfless? I swear to the God that he is an angel in werewolf disguise.

"You deserve all the happiness oppa!" I softly said caressing his cheek. "And the goddess gave you an other chance oppa. Take it!" He looked at me dumbly without knowing what to say. "Give her a chance oppa. Yunna is not a bad girl." he was about to open his mouth and say something, but I grabbed his both hand "Please Tae! Try it. For me. For you. For your happiness!" I pleaded. He looked at me with a uncertain look. I batted my lashes giving my best puppy dog eyes. Yes that's my best weapon. He finally sighed and nodded making me squeal and hugged him in delight.

"Agrhum... Agrhum....!" We heard a throat clearing and we both parted to see Jungkook standing on the door frame with narrowed eyes.

I was so caught up on the situation that I didn't notice his scent. And when I caught his look I forgot how to breath for a second. Damn! He is hot!

'I know right! He looks like a sex god!' Jewel comment drooling over him.

'JEWEL!

'What? Just look at him standing there like a daddy. Just imagine running our hands over that hot body and those abs-'

'OH MY GOD JEWEL! Stop eye raping him!' I cut off her blabbering getting embarrassed and trying my best not to show that on my face.

'I bet that's what thousands of his fans are doing' she scoffed and shut up. The thought someone else starring at what is mine make me want to growl, but I can sort of understand them. Before I knew that Jungkook was my mate, that was what I exactly did when I first get to know about them. Jungkook has been my favorite among them until I met him. That cocky brat almost made me regret my choice. Key word almost. I caught him glaring at my hands on Tae's shoulder and I pulled away not wanting to put Tae in trouble. 

"Possessive much!" Tae mind-linked me

"What's going on here?" He questioned eyeing me and Tae back and forth.

"He is jealous! Should I put spice on it?" he questioned through the min-link and before I could protest he spoke.

"Nothing special kookie! I was asking her to run away with me." he said in sweet tone making me cringe at that.

"Not funny Tae" Jungkook said in a serious tone making both of us to burst into laugh. Before he could say anything an energetic J-hope oppa barged into the room with music playing on his phone and that's how me and Tae was able to escape from Jungkook's wrath. Thanks J-hope oppa.

***********

"Do I have to do this today?" I asked frustrated. "Like few days ago Jin oppa reveled about his dating life and we are still dealing with that matter. So I don't think it's safe to go on a date now. What if fans caught us?" I asked throwing my hands in air.

"Don't worry Shenu! Nothing will happen. Our boys will handle everything." Seguli said dragging me towards the dressing table and making me sit in front of it.

"Can't we just postpone it?" I asked looking at my floral short cocktail dress from the mirror. It's charm yet cute.

"Is almighty tough girl nervous for her date night?" Jisoo mocked.

"Shut up!"

"Okay! Okay! Now stop whining and stay still so that I can straight your hair." She said gabbing a comb from the dressing table

"Don't! Jungkook like my wavy hair more. Let it fall freely." I said hiding the small smile that tried to creep into my face when I thought about him.

"Look now who is trying to impress her date!" Jisoo said earning a glare from me and a small chuckle from Seguli. After I finished getting ready it was almost 6.30 p.m. and Jungkook asked me to meet him at 7 p.m. The place is a secret. So how I will go there. Simple one of a boy would escort me there. It made me kind of piss that everyone here know where I am about go for my date except me.

"Oh my baby look so cute!" Jin oppa squealed once I got down-stair with the girls. Everyone agreed with him and was about to hug me but got scolded by Jisoo for trying to ruin my look and their hard work. Women!

"My I young lady?" Tae asked dramatically offering his hand for me to take. I accept it with a small chuckle and walked out. We drove me to the place silently while I kept annoying him asking about the place. But girl this boy got patience. He didn't utter a single word. Soon we arrived to our university. It was dark and empty. Obviously who would be here in this hour, of course except us. He parked the car in front of entrance gate and got out to open the door for me. I got out looking at him questioningly. What are we doing here? He got into the car without uttering a word and finally roll down the window to look at my dumb found face.

"Follow his scent !" He said before he drove away. It got me good few minutes to realize what happened and what he said. I turn towards the university and start sniffing air and it wasn't hard for me to find the intoxicating scent of chocolate and lavender in the air. I followed his scent for a good two minutes and finally found the place.

It was near the entrance gate. He was standing under the big tree where we first met. The tree was decorated with balloons and light bulbs. The bench where he sat that day was covered with flowers. The whole place was lighten with candles. There was a blanket laid beneath the bench and a picnic basket was placed on top of that. And finally my eyes caught the sight of him. He stood there wearing a black pant, a white t-shirt and a red leather jacket top of it, looking as hot as usual. There was a small flower bouquet in his hand.

   I tried to contain my smile while I slowly walked towards him. He smile wholeheartedly and got on one knee when I neared him.

"For the most beautiful lady in my world." He said offering me the flowers. Cheesy! I giggled at his cheesiness and accept the flowers with a small thank you. He guide me to the blanket and made me sit on it.

"You look breath taking beautiful!" He said with a wink and sat next to me. 

"So do you handsome!" I mentally cringed at our cheesiness. Soon we both burst into laugh, obviously thinking about our cheesiness. Way to ruin the romantic mood.

*********

*Third person's pov*

"But how is that possible?" He asked in utter disbelieve holding his phone tightly to his ear making sure to not miss a single word other person would utter. He listen to whatever the other man said clutching his office chair tightly venting his anger on it so he wouldn't lash out on that person. Even though he want to, he can't do saw. Cause he doesn't have a early death wish. He want to see his younger son getting married and his grand children from both of his sons. And he wants to spent the rest of his life peacefully with his beautiful wife looking after his children leading the pack. So no. He can't destroy everything because of a single statement.

"But why didn't you tell this earlier alpha?" he questioned getting extremely frustrated with the situation. As in cue his beautiful wife walked into his office with a worried look sensing his emotions.

"Okay alpha! I will inform this to him!" he said with a long tired sigh and finally hang up the phone after greeting the man good bye formally.

"What is it honey?" His wife questioned rubbing his chest to sooth him and thanks to their bond he was able to calm down a little.

"We are under a big trouble!" he said making his wife furrow her brows. "Call the boys. They need to know something. Specially Jungkook."

************

*Jungkook's pov*

We walked into the dorm hand in hand. Smiling at each other like lovesick idiots. Well actually it was me who is smiling like a lovesick idiot while she kept a calm expression on her face. Being the gentle man I am I opened the door for her and let her get in before I follow behind. When we get inside we was met with all my hyungs and Shenu's two friend sitting in the living room waiting for us. Why aren't they sleeping yet? It's 10 p.m.

"Welcome back love birds!" J-hope hyung yelled and soon both girls rushed towards mt mate dragging her into the middle.

"Jungkook are you gay?" Jisoo asked out of the blue making me chock on my own saliva.

"WHAT?" I yelled with wide eyes.

"Oh My God. Maybe our fans are correct! Do you really have a crush on Taehyung?" Jin hyung asked standing in front of my mate.

"What are you guys talking about?" I yelled. " I am neither gay nor I have a crush on Tae." I snapped getting annoying with their behaviors.

"Then why don't we see a claiming mark on Shenu?" J-hope hyung asked making my mate's mouth shaped a 'oh' from understanding the situation.

"Because I am waiting for the right time. I don't want to rush things between us." I let out.

"Seriously Jungkook! It's been like six months since you guys found each other and you are still thinking that it's not the time?" Namjoon huyng stated.

"I marked Jisoo 3 days after I met her." My brother said making Jisoo blushed at that.

"Pussy!" Jimin mumbled under his breath making me growl at him.

"Truth to told, I also think that he has a crush on Tae. That's why he is delaying marking me so he can get over with Tae." Shenu said making me stare at her with wide eyes and parted lips. Everyone burst into laugh at her comment. Anyone didn't notice the smirk appearing on my face.

"Oh do you want to play that way kitten?" Everyone's eyes widened hearing my double voice. Shenu starred at my silver and red eyes with shock. I can hear her heart beat fastening, but before I could do or say anything Tae walked into the room with a serious face and holding his phone to his ear.

"Okay alpha!" He said into the phone and hang up to look at us. I didn't notice that he wasn't here before. "Guys we need to go to the pack house right now!" He said in a serious tone.

"What's wrong?" I asked letting aside all our teasing for now.

"I don't know Jungkook. Your dad called and said us to come telling that he has something important to tell. No matter how many time I asked he wouldn't tell me what is it." He explained in drain out tone probably getting tired of trying to convince my father. My father is a very stubborn man. That's where I got my stubbornness.

"We should go!" I said and soon we all were out of our dorm.

It was past midnight when we arrived the pack house. Shenu was peacefully sleeping on my lap. I didn't had a heart to wake her up. So I decide to carry her to her room and let her rest. What ever the matter is, I can tell it to her tomorrow. I planted a sweet gentle kiss on her lips before I exit her room. Soon I joined others in my father's office.

"Where is Shenu?" My father asked once I entered the office.

"She is sleeping." I said as I took a seat in front of him. I noticed how tensed both my parents look.

"It's better she is not here." My father said making all of us furrowed our brows. My mother kept rubbing his chest while sitting on his arm chair. What is he so tense about?

"What do you want to talk father?" Woobin hyung questioned. My father let out a sigh before he prepared himself to talk.

"The king called me few hours ago." He said slowly like he is choosing the right words to tell whatever on his mind. "And he said something I never except to hear. Specially after Jungkook met his second chance." I want to growl at him for calling my mate a second chance. I never saw Shenu just as a second chance. She is the love of my life and she is my first mate. But I didn't say anything knowing that he said those word with purpose.

"What is it alpha?" Tae urged him to speak. My father looked at my mum like asking for her assurance. Oh spill it already!

"She is alive!" he said in a deep serious tone. We all looked at him with confusion.

"Who?" I asked not getting the point, but oh how I regret asking that. I never thought the next two sentences my mother would say make my whole world stop.

"The princess! Your original mate is alive Jungkook!"    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

547K 18.5K 16
"Get this inside your little head". Taehyung started pointing at the youngers head pushing it a bit with his index finger. "We were married by force...
1M 28.2K 32
"So now tell me do you want me to fuck you like that hmm..?" He smirked coming dangerously closer to her face "Leave me and go fuck your precious gir...
2M 77.3K 41
His naked chest pressed against her exposed bosoms as he leaned his face dangerously closer to her and spread her legs wide and settled himself betwe...
61.5K 2.6K 38
OMEGAVERSE // WEREWOLF BTS "Park jimin,I am not your mate.and i don't need a mate in my life.am I clear?"-yoongi "I will never give up yoongi.and I p...