Blaze Queen (Frozen...

By redvelatine

Blaze Queen, daughter of the Snow Queen, Elsa. Spends a year in a highschool for teenage Fairytales. She made... More

Ch1 Meeting Blaze Queen
Ch 2 What's In Your Power
Ch 3 Ready for the Party
Ch 4 Party becoming banned?
CH5 (random name=no name)
CH6 LEGACY DAY!
Ch7
Updates (YAY!)
Ch8 Who has Blaze's true heart?
Ch9
Blaze Queen profile Update
Ch10 Blaze's Best training and Care Class
Ch11
Ch12 Ready for Prom
Ch13 Dance, into a disaster?
Ch14
Ch 15 Super Six Fun
Ch 17 Headmaster's Change
Ch 18 Normal Fairy Day
CH19 Change (sor 4 short chappie)
Ch 20 Prepare for Battle
Ch 21 Battle of Destiny
Ch22 Party of Celebrations
Ture Hearts Day
From the Author
Update!

Ch16 Ice and Fire

1K 26 2
By redvelatine

Ch16

Ice and Fire

[Blaze]

It was the day after me and my friends re-gather, and it’s a Saturday

“Hey Annie, I’m going in the forest. See you ever after.” I said as I left for a walk in the forest.

I looked in our battle marks from yesterday, which was fun. Birds chirping through the forest, sounds of water flowing and the sun slight shine through the thick tree.

“Well hello, Snow Princess.” A voice that send me chills down my spline, which is quite rare cause the cold never bothered me. And only a guy that calls me by this name.

“What do you want Westerguard?” I ask with me hands turn into fists together

“I always want to kill you for the rightful heir of Arendelle.” He laughed.

“Stay away from the kingdom, me and my friends. And mostly my Cousin!” I turned to him and he is in front of me.

“Why would I listen to you, Princess!” Linda not far behind him.

“I thought you were with Solar.” I asked the Neverlandian

“I am, I just love the idea Mr. Westerguard made.” She put on a sly smile.

“Sorcery, too bad my father isn’t brave enough to make a move to kill you.” A boy shown behind me.

“So, three of my enemies here. Try to kill me or make me cease to exist.” I put on a smirk, “Davis Weasel-ton, Harold Westerguard and Linda Pan.”

“Why yes, without you in the picture. Annie could be all mine.”  Harold laughed.

“Don’t you dare touch my Cousin!” I shot ice out of my palms, I had it with them. I continue shooting ice out of my hands till I’m all out.

“Seems the Snow Princess is all out of ice.” Linda mocked, as she had some vial in her hands.

“You didn’t make that, it’s out of the story.” I yelled as I stood up

“Oh I know, a magic outer. It can make someone’s magic powers go away, don’t worry, I won’t give you the whole thing.” Linda said as she opened the lid of the vial.

“Now I would like to see this.” Davis said as he stood next to Linda.

‘I knew it, it’s my doom. Oh what am I saying. I am The Snow Queen.’ I thought to myself.  Before I can freeze the vial or the liquid, It already pored on me.

“Oops, seems I done over.” She laughed.

‘I can’t feel my powers, but I can still feel the snow spark still me.’ I thought

“Oh, I see your boyfriend come to check on you.” Harold laughed,  wait,  What boyfriend?

“What are you guys doing?” Jason asked holding his staff.

“Let’s disappear.” Linda said as she throw a smoke maker, when I was standing up. Something made my stomach feel numb.

[Jason]

I was flying around the school grounds, and saw three fairytales surrounding my beautiful Snowflake- what…Jason Frost what are you thinking I flew down and sat on a branch.

“Oh I see your boyfriend come to check on you.” A guy with sideburns said as he looked at me. I jumped down and asked

“What are you guys doing?”

“Let’s disappear.” A girl with red-ish orange hair said as she throw down a small object. And a sound of something getting sliced ring in my head.

When the smoke cleared, I saw Blaze holding her stomach as red liquid spread out of her body.

“Get ……help.” She muttered out of her mouth, as I rushed into the Papa Bear’s office, or should I say shed.

“May I ask why you’re here?” He asked me.

“Blaze was… sta…stab in ……the…stomach.” I said between breaths.

“Take me to her.” He said as I few to her.

[Third Person]

When Papa Bear and Jason saw Blaze, she already fainted in a pool of blood.

Papa Bear hold her up and walked to a small pond with colorless water.

“This is a small pit, what will do to her?” Jason asked as Papa Bear laughed while shaking his head as he let her sink to the bottom of the pond, which a 1 meter deep

“Don’t trust what you see sometimes, this world is full of magic.” He said as he put Blaze into the colorless pond.

“What will this do to her?” Jason asked, as the water is filling color of fire, blue and ice blue.

“This the magic pond which gives someone magic powers, since someone pored magic outer potion on her. This can do the trick, but it will take away a small part of the memory.” Papa Bear said

“What!” Jason exclaimed, frost appeared on the floor.

“I think she will only forget who the culprit  is, so it’s you who know who did that. But do you know who they are?” Papa Bear ask the teenage kid

“I’m not good at remembering people.” He said as a girl with light brown hair shouted

“Blaze! Blaze! Where are you?”

As she came closer to the pond, she shouted “Oh dear godness! What happened?”

“Annie, please clam down. Your cousin will be okay.” Papa Bear said, calming the girl down.

“She was attacked, and I might not make sure that sideburns guy has a part in this.” Jason shrugged, Annie’s eyes widen.

“What! Harold won’t do that.” She faked laughed. “He won’t.”

“When she wakes up, just take her to away from this place.” Papa Bear said as he walked away.

“What is going on? And why I’m wet?” Blaze asked as she walk out of the pond.

“Wow, Blaze. Do you have a fever? You’re hot, it’s not you.” Annie said as she held her hand onto Blaze’s head. “But you skin is freezing cold. Try shooting ice out.” She said

Blaze’s hand instead pop ice out, it pop water.

“What was that?” Blaze asked herself , she opened another hand and it spit out fire then ice. “And WHAT WAS THAT?!” She exclaimed.

“Let’s just put it aside.” Annie said tugging her cousin, she shot her face near and shouted. “And you will help me with my thronework!” She tugged Blaze away.

“I am coming for all.” A voice said in the dark side of the area, Jason turned back and see no one behind

“Prepare for my arrival.” It repeated and repeated, until no one is in the forest.

Hello my rebels *waves at you*

Isn't it surprising that Blaze has fire powers?! And some Jelsa moments*fangirling* 

You like it? 

School starts next week and I am still strugling with homework, why!!!! I rather have my whole summer spending time in Summer School than doing my homework. Really, I mean it, Summer school is actually fun

Now, I'm Scared for High school. Bullys, homework, teachers and so much more. Did you know we need to have ten, Mother F-in ten extra activities. Five for the school to choose and Five for me to choose. WTF!!!

I'm now doing on my ROTBFTD book, and this book. I'm already thinking a second book for this. Too Fast?

Remember to vote this book, and put in you're libaray and reading list. Follow me here.

*Throws Shipping fluffs at you (choose you fave)*

Love <3 SWR 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

168K 5K 27
'You're a monster! A demon from hell!' Everywhere I go the words keep repeating themselves. I'm cursed and I'm not sure what I did wrong, maybe it wa...
50.1K 1.5K 50
In a far away kingdom called Arendelle was born a girl that was called princess Elisabeth Rose Winters or Elsa, Elsa was born with ice magic so great...
95K 3.6K 106
Elsa and Anna Moon are the Princesses of the Spirit World, daughters of King Manny Moon. Elsa has Ice magic and Anna has Fire magic. Pitch strikes ag...
133 0 27
A princess from a kingdom and the princess to another kingdom, as close as best friends, get separated when darkness takes one of then causing her a...