Jace Norman/Henry Danger

By BigiEsawna1

Just imagine Jace Norman/Henry Hart all to yourself. Warning inappropriate language More

jace norman
Henry danger
jace norman
Jace Norman
jace norman

Jace Norman

846 10 1
By BigiEsawna1

My name is y/n and I was born in Tampa I'm 16 going on 17 soon and I have to move cause my dad and mom got a new job in la I pack my bags and got in the car than on the plane and made there less than 6 hours we got into our new house well mansion because we're a rich family my dad's a business man mom is a cook on the food channel my brother is in the Navy and I'm a actor for cartoon Network. We went inside the house and unpack clothes because I have school tomorrow I have to sleep early.

"Y/n goodnight princess"dad yelled he always has an accient.

"Night dad and mom."

"Night honey."

I went to sleep and it felt good. I woke up to shaking and I open my eyes it was my brother.

"Hey Xavier what's up."

"It's time for school get up I'm taking u."

I got up and took a shower brush my teeth and wore red and black flannel rip jeans and red vans with my curly hair down and my black dimple percings in hopefully I'll make new friends.

Mrs K pov

"Ok class were having a new student and it's a girl."

All the boys cheers cause there only 3 girls in here Reile Isabella and Ella. I heard and knock on the door it's probably the new student.

"Ok everyone clam down"they did and I look at the door.

"Come in"after I said that she came in oh she beautiful.

No pov

Right after I came in all the boys were staying at me.

"Hello I'm Mrs Kortese introduce yourself."

"Ok hi I'm y/n in 16 turning 17 soon and I'm from Tampa FL hopefully we can become friends."

"Yo we can be more than just friends"this jock yelled and I laughed.

"Ok y/n sit at that table with Sean reile Isabella and jace"I nooded my head and sat at the table with them.

"Ok class u can have your 5min break."

"Hi I'm reile nice to meet u y/n "she said and I shook her hand.

"Nice to meet u to reile."

"I'm Sean."

"Hi Sean."

"Hi I'm Isabella and this is my boyfriend Jace."

"Hi Isabella and Jace."

"I can introduce myself Isabella"Jace said with an annoyance tone.

"So what do u guys do"I said trying to break down there argument.

"We're actors for the show Henry danger and Isabella for 100 things to do before high school."

"Oh that's cool"I said excited.

"What do u do y/n."

"I'm an actor for cartoon Network I play regular show adventure Time and amazing world of gumball."

"What that's cool who do u play for regular show"Jace said excited.

"Mordecai"I said.

"Can u do a line"he said.

I did a line and they laughed than the five mins were done and we went back to work there was a knock on the door and Mrs Kortese stop her teaching.

"Come in"she said and my brother came in and I heard he's cute and sexy from reile Ella and some gay guys.

"Y/n u forgot your gym bag"he said.

"That's bro."

"I see u made friends fast huh."

"Yup"all of them said except Isabella.

"What's your names."

"Reile Sean Jace Isabella"how she wants to talk wow.

"Sir u need to leave my class"Mrs Kortese said and Xavier kiss my head and left the class.

"Yo y/n your brother's cute"riele said.

"Hehe thanks hear that alot."

"Hey wanna come to a sleepover"riele said.

"Yeah who's coming."

"Sean and Jace."

"Hey why not me"Isabella said mad.

"Remember what happen last time u got mad cause Jace didn't kiss u and destroy my room"riele said back annoyed.

"People can change."

"Reile come here"I said and I wiper her give me your number and we'll spend the night at my house.

"You'll sure."

"Yeah we have lost of room."

She gave me her number and I text her my address and she text me Sean number and I text him my address and said don't tell Isabella and I text Jace my address too and said don't tell your girlfriend he look at me and nodded smiling.

The school bell rung and my brother pick me up and we went home.

"Bro my friend sare coming over for a sleepover over k."

"Ok mom and dad said there going on a trip and it's for a week so I'm in charge."

"Ok."

I went home and change into sweet pants and a hoodie.

I heard the door bell go off and my brother open it it was my friends riele Jace and Sean.

"Hey guys welcome to my home"I said and they had wide eyes.

"Your house is huge y/n wow"they said.

"Yo Jace and Sean wanna play fortnite"Xavier said.

"Ah yeah"they said and they went to the theater room me and riele saw them and laughed.

"Wanna bake with me."

"Yeah let's go"we went into the kitchen and bake cookies.

I said Sean go up the stairs I saw Jace in the living room with a head set on playing fortnite I guess they needed space to range the timmer went off for the cookies and we got them out and cooled it down and made plated for the boys. Riele went upstairs to Sean and I went on the couch next to Jace and had a cookie towards his mouth and he open it and I feed him the cookie and went back to the game they won victory Royal and I heard all the boys yelled and Jace turn off the game and sat back down and look at me.

"What's up gamer boy"I said putting my phone down.

"Let's get to know each other better."

"Ok"I said and it took 2 hours to get to know each other.

"Hey wanna watch a movie"I said.

"Can it be horror."

"Yes I love horror"we grab snakes and went to the theater this is my best friend Jace norman.

4 weeks past and it's Sunday I was home alone because Xavier was with his friends and mom and dad are somewhere who knows I heard the door knock and I ran downstairs and look through the hole it was Jace I open the door quickly and he was crying on my shoulder.

"Omg Jace what's wrong u ok."

"Y/n I get abused by my dad and u know only and I'm getting tired of it"he said showing me his face and there was a black eye I got up and got ice and gave it to him I started to cry and he saw and wipe my tears away.

"What's wrong y/n."

"Your getting hurt and it makes me sad that my best friend is going through so much pain"I said and he started to cry to and we hug for what seems like hours.

"Jace"I said.

"Yeah."

"Live here with me you'll be safer here."

"Really"he said.

"Yes come on"we got up and went up the stairs and went to my room and we layed down together holding each other.

"Your safe here with me Jace."

"I feel safe with u"he said.

"Goodnight Jace"I said kissing his head.

"Night y/n"he said and kiss my head back and we went to sleep.

My alarms went off and we had to go to school I got Jace up and gave him my brothers hoodie and he can wear his jeans and he took a shower than I did after and we left I took my car to school and we got out and walk inside together.

"Jace were where u yesterday I went by your house and u weren't there"Isabella said hugging him and I smiled and wave bye to him and he waved back saying thank u.

It was lunch time and I was still with the guys normally Jace would sit next to Isabella but he's sitting next to me. I saw Isabella walking towards us and look at Jace weird.

"Jace u normally sit next to me."

"I just wanted to sit next to my best friend for once in a while"he said.

The bell rung and I saw Jace walking my himself I ran up to him and jump on his back and he held on my legs tight.

"Hey y/n."

I took his hat and put it on my head and got down.

"Hey Jace why u walking by yourself."

"I'm going home."

"I'm going with u then."

"No y/n please."

"No your dad won't do anything unless someone is there now let's go"he smiled and we walked there.

We made it inside his house and look around to see if his dad is there than he took my hand and ran upstairs laughing and he got his bags and stuff his clothes in and his other stuff and went downstairs to be face to face with his dad.

"Where we're u last night and who's that girl."

"Umm.."Jace said oh no.

"He was at my house for a project were doing in class and he spent the night at my house and he couldn't call u because his phone died and left it here."

Jace look at me and gave me a side smile.

"Is that true Jace"his dad said.

"Yes it is."

"What's the duffle bag for"his dad said.

"For the project also"he said his dad snack the bag and look at it than got pissed.

"Run"he said and grab my hand and we ran out the house down the street.

"U ok Jace."

"Yeah u"he said and I nooded my head I look behind him and saw my dad with a gun I turn him around fast and it shot me in the shoulder than his dad ran off.

"Y/L!!!"Jace yelled and he tried covering my bleeding woon.

"Jace I'm getting tired"I said in a raspy voice.

"No stay up for me if u don't I won't forgive u"he said crying now.

"Jace I'll always love u more than just friends"I said kissing him and everything went black after the loud screaming.

Jace pov

Y/n turn me around and I was confused she smiled and she got shot she knew I was about to get shot that's why she turn me around I had wide eyes and couldn't help but scream her name. She told me she was tired and started to close her eyes but I kept them open crying really loud she also told me she loved me more than just friends and kissed me I kissed her back because I loved her too she closed her eyes and I kept kissing her so shell wake up but nothing happen and I screamed she saved me and I couldn't do anything.

They took her away and she was in a comma for losing so much blood I stayed there until the costing hours were done.

"Y/n if u wake up we can date have a happy life and get married I was happy to have your as a best friend u understand me more than the others u help me with my abuse with my dad I'll always love u just wake up."

"Visiting hours are done"I got up and kissed her head and left I never went to school not talk to people or leave the house I only left was because to visit y/n and see if she wake up.

I got a call from Isabella and ignored it and Sean and reile I didn't want to talk to anyone I'll talk to them if y/n talks to me again I want to hear her voice first.

"Y/n I love u please come back to me"I said and cried myself to sleep.

A year past and y/n is still in a comma I'm 18 and she's turning 18 in June which is in 3 more months.

I went to the hospital again and saw the doctor rushing in her room I was getting scared and ran with them I saw them putting a breathing mask on I was about to cry is she about to leave me.

"JACE"I heard someone yelled my name I turn around and it was reile Sean and Isabella she came up to me and kiss me and I didn't kiss back and look back at trezher I saw her moving she's awake I ran inside and the nerse kept me back then I heard and loud gasph for air and y/n was awake.

"She's ok welcome back y/n."

"Thank u."

They left and I ran to y/n jumping on her and hugging her.

"Hey Jace I miss u."

"I miss u more than anything."

"It's turn he came here everyday for a year just to see if u awake."

"What really I was asleep for that long thanks for checking up on me Jace."

He smiled and I did too.

"I can't take this no more"Jace said.

"What do u mean Jace"Isabella said.

He came up to me and kissed me I tried moving him but he kissed me harder and I gave up and kiss him back I do miss his lips Isabella went up to him and slap him than left.

"Hey why did u kiss me not that I don't like it."

"I'm done with Isabella my heart is for u and u only when u walked in class that day I knew u we're the one for me y/n so would u be my girl friend."

"Yes I would love to be your girl friend"and that was the day me and Jace were finally together and happy about it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 1.5K 100
"-๐™„ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช.." "-๐™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ ?" "-๐™๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™—๐™–๐™˜๐™ .." Audrianna Manchester lived quite a peculia...
5.2K 168 41
๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜ โ™” ๐—๐—”๐—–๐—˜ ๐—ก๐—ข๐—ฅ๐— ๐—”๐—ก ๐Ÿ’ ๐‰๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฒ - "๐™’๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ ๐™– ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก ๐™ฌ๐™๐™ค'๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๏ฟฝ...
52.6K 1.6K 33
๐ˆ๐๐’ ๐“๐€๐†๐‘๐€๐Œ ๐Œ๐„๐’๐’๐€๐†๐„๐’! INSTAGRAM *jacenorman7: didn't mean to make you feel that way b ;(* joriegwen: holy shit i almost peed m...
236K 6.2K 31
Hey, the names Amara, I'm 14 years old and I love school... when Henry stupid Hart is absent! Ok, ok off topic but I'm going to tell you about the ho...