Henry danger

My name is y/n and I'm a superhero but act like a normal girl so no one knows as I was walking to junk and stuff to see my friends my boss called me.

"Hey need need anything."

"Nope but are u heading to junk and stuff right now"she said.

"Yeah I need to talk to Henry and Charlotte."

As I was talking to her I made it in the store and saw Jasper at the front desk he waved and I waved back.

"What kate (aka boss name) why do u need to know where I'm going "

"Cause a guy name ray which is captain man challenge u and kid danger to a fight."

"You already know I'm going to will I have electric powers and I'm really fast"I wisper so Jasper won't hear.

"I know he said to go down the elevator and be carful."

"Ok fine where are u."

"Behind u"she said tapping me and scream cause I was scared.

"I keep forgetting u have teleportation."

"Ok let's go down."

We were about to go down but Jasper stop us Kate rolled her eyes and used her black magic to make him sleep. Me and Kate both tap our necklace to transform my eyes were an electric blue and kate turn to a really dark black cause of her powers and went In to the elevator

"Wait what does the elevator do."

"Don't know we just have to see"Kate said and she push the button and we were both screaming and fell on top of each other.

The door open and we got up and fix our selves than walked into the man cave.

"Hello (superhero name) and queen night is here"I yelled than kid danger and captain man came out.

"Wait I'm fighting a girl this will be easy"he said laughing.

"U haven't even went against me yet"gosh I hate cocky people.

"Guys watch this"he went up for a push but I grab him really fast he had wide eyes and went into another one and also grab that and smirk.

I used my powers on him and he was on the floor twitching cause I put a shock on him but it want that much.

"Umm I didn't even put that much shock in u."

"Wow kid u have to get better."

"Captain man u too I also beat u"I said.

"Yeah what ever"he said changing back wait does he trust us than next kid danger change back to wait Henry is kid danger why didnt he tell me.

"(Superhero name) we should change to we saw who they're but they need to know who we are."

"Are u sure."

"Yes can we trust u."

They nooded and we changed back Henry saw and fainted and Charlotte look at him shook her head.

"He just got beaten from his best friend what a shame."

I laughed and hung out with Charlotte the whole time waiting for the cocky kid to wake up.

After an hour he woke back up and look at me like he was suprise.

"U were a super hero and didn't tell me."

"And u we're kid danger and didn't tell me."

"Well play well play but your really strong."

"For a girl."

"Yeah sorry for that."

"Yeah it's ok."

Me and Kate watch went off and we need to go help people so we left and saved everyone like usual the news talk to us and we went back to the man cave no one was there but ray watching movie eating popcorn.

"Hey Ray where is everyone."

"At Henry's house before u go over there want to know something."

"Whats up."

"Henry has a thing for u."

I was suprise but look closely at Ray's watch he was still on with Henry.

"Ray your still talking with Henry"he look at his watch and quickly hung up.

I went over Henry house and knock on the door Jasper open it and I look at Henry and his head was in the pillows.

"What's wrong with him."

"Henry heard Ray on the watch."

"Oh yeah"I said laughing.

"Don't laugh you'll make him blush more"Jasper said

"Oh yeah sorry"I walk over to Henry and got on my knees and moved his hands and I look at him and his face was really red.

"Henry it's ok don't be emmbarest u know why."

"Why"he said.

"Cause I like u too actually for a long time now."

He smiled really big a deal we hug each other.

"We knew already"Charlotte and Jasper said.

"Really and didn't tell me."

"She didnt want us to."

"Well y/n will u be my girlfriend."

"I'll love to be your girlfriend."

"KISS ALREADY"they yelled.

We smiled and kissed and the other clap I finally got the guy I wanted to be with.